Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Writer For Hire (quality Deals Only) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Writer For Hire (quality Deals Only) (801 Views)

Need Writer For 5 Web Stories / If You Are In Need Of A Writer For Hire, Contact Diamomndstar He Can Do The Job / Make Money On Naijachase.com By Being A Writer For The Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writer For Hire (quality Deals Only) by Basic(m): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
[b]Do you run a blog for personal profit aims? Or you're using one to place your business on the internet? You need to know one fact: quality content is one of those factors that spur an online business to success.

Have you ever been turned on by crappy or error-laden content? No. And it's the same with everyone else.

Poor or low-quality content is one of the major reasons why people are bouncing off your website without engaging with your content.

If you're finding it hard to produce high quality content for your website or blog, here's good news: I'm eager to help you.

I'm a content marketing/SEO strategist and freelance writer. I know what it takes to write for a web audience and captivate readers. I can write content that interacts with readers like a human. Simply put, I can speak to your visitors in your own very voice.

I've written over 1000 pieces of content - articles, blog posts, ebooks, reports, sales pitches, newsletters, and whatnot. And FYI, most of my clients are foreigners - majorly from the US, Australia, and Canada. So, I've got the experience and the expertise.
What exactly can I do for you?

I can help you grow your blog/ business with the power of high quality content. Whether it's content for your website pages, your blog, or whatever, I can write it for you, in the best possible form.

At the risk of sounding boastful, I assert with full confidence that I'M A WORLD CLASS WRITER. So, hire me for world class pieces of content.

If you'd like to catch a glimpse of the quality and style of my writing,[url=contentmarketingplus.com/portfolio] Click here [/url] to view my online portfolio.

If you're interested in hiring me, contact me via basicfreelance(at)gmail(dot)com or hit the contact page on my blog (http://contentmarketingplus.com)

PS. If you want quality, you must be ready to pay for it. You may find my services too expensive if you're someone who doesn't appreciate quality. (My rates start at N1200 per 500-word piece.)[/b]
Re: Writer For Hire (quality Deals Only) by Basic(m): 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2013
I'm available to work with anyone, anytime. Get in touch with me on my contact page.
Re: Writer For Hire (quality Deals Only) by Basic(m): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
So far, this ad has brought me two new clients. They're glad to pay my rates, and I'm delivering high quality writing services to them.

So, if you want quality content, you too can contact me now.
Re: Writer For Hire (quality Deals Only) by Basic(m): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2013
The third client just paid for the first batch of articles.

More clients needed.

If you're interested in good quality writing, get in touch!
Re: Writer For Hire (quality Deals Only) by naijacutee(f): 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hi, can you disclose your prices? So we can make a decision whether we can afford your services or not, before contacting.
Re: Writer For Hire (quality Deals Only) by Basic(m): 12:55am On Apr 03, 2013
naijacutee: Hi, can you disclose your prices? So we can make a decision whether we can afford your services or not, before contacting.
I don't have flat rates because writing assignments differ in complexity and level of research needed.
However, for blog posts, my price start at N1200 per 500 words. You can contact me so that we'll discuss better:
basicfreelanceATgmailDOTcom
Re: Writer For Hire (quality Deals Only) by Basic(m): 9:41am On Apr 15, 2013
Four long-term clients attracted so far. More clients needed...
Re: Writer For Hire (quality Deals Only) by Basic(m): 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2013
I just helped a client drive his new blog to Google's front page for his target keyword. (His blog URL is: privatejetflights.com)
I achieved this feat using nothing but high quality content. I can help you achieve the same. All you need to do is... HIRE ME NOW!
Call 08062357604.
Re: Writer For Hire (quality Deals Only) by Basic(m): 5:12pm On May 12, 2013
Quality content rocks! Multiply your blog/website traffic with relevant, valuable content.

(1) (Reply)

New Magazine Publication / I Am A Freelance Writer. I Can Write Anything For You / Micro Tasks And Article Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.