Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Why Do Student Both Rich And Poor Engage In Modern Prostitution. (run's) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Student Both Rich And Poor Engage In Modern Prostitution. (run's) (1357 Views)

Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina / Modern Igbo Baby Names / Nigerian Girls Forced Into Prostitution In Cote D’ivoire-pics Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Student Both Rich And Poor Engage In Modern Prostitution. (run's) by youngchopper(m): 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
This question is as old and worn out as
time itself. Yet still, nobody seems to be
able to come up with a definite answer
for it. Really,Why do most Nigerian
students (including those from wealthy
homes) either have sugar daddies OR
engage in prostitution? I took time out
to ask some people around me this
question and here are some of their
responses.
"its greed of course! Greed, laziness,
peer pressure, no ambition!
Mutsheeeeew!!!"LOL sounds like he has
been a victim of these girls.
"Because their parents don’t give them
all the cash they need"
"Money, peer pressure" hmmmm yet
again
Yet another person "MONEY! Peer
pressure too." I then replied "if that’s the
main reason, why can’t they ask their
parents, guidance e.t.c or get a decent
job?" His response; "ooh! You’ll tell your
parents you want bold5 today, they
would drop the money. Less than two
months after that, you want an iphone
then later you want S3…you want to go
for this show or that trip, you want to
buy vuitton this Gucci that…and you
expect them to give you the money every
time. Naaaaa! Those girls do it for more
money." *phew* that was a long speech
but he really did break it down don’t you
think.
Do you think that explanation justifies
the act? What about their reputation?
Keeping themselves for their future
husbands or wives, the marriages they
are ruining due to the so-called
greediness? What happened to being
patient and contended with what you
have? The questions are endless.
If you think you know the answer to this
myth of a question, I really would like to
hear from you because I must say ‘I’m
baffled’.
Re: Why Do Student Both Rich And Poor Engage In Modern Prostitution. (run's) by xreal2(m): 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hmm ask google

1 Like

Re: Why Do Student Both Rich And Poor Engage In Modern Prostitution. (run's) by jojoluv: 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
x-real:
Hmm ask google
better still save it for opera

1 Like

Re: Why Do Student Both Rich And Poor Engage In Modern Prostitution. (run's) by youngchopper(m): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2013
wow i made front page
Re: Why Do Student Both Rich And Poor Engage In Modern Prostitution. (run's) by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 08, 2013
Its simple greed, if you have good morals no amount of peer pressure, lack of funds will make you want to do runs. I know some rich girls that did it cos they wanted more money, poor girls that did it because they they couldn't afford their basic needs. Nothing should ever make a girl resort to runs.
Re: Why Do Student Both Rich And Poor Engage In Modern Prostitution. (run's) by youngchopper(m): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2013
steph7: Its simple greed, if you have good morals no amount of peer pressure, lack of funds will make you want to do runs. I know some rich girls that did it cos they wanted more money, poor girls that did it because they they couldn't afford their basic needs. Nothing should ever make a girl resort to runs.
wow are u sure ur nigerian
Re: Why Do Student Both Rich And Poor Engage In Modern Prostitution. (run's) by Nivlin: 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
Cos they've been possessed by the Spirit of Covetousness (they are mostly driven by "unhealthy competition" e.g that babe keeps flaunting her BB Q10, I must get BB V50 grin) Unfortunately, they can't be satisfied even if they have "all the riches" in this world!
Re: Why Do Student Both Rich And Poor Engage In Modern Prostitution. (run's) by youngchopper(m): 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2013
Nivlin: Cos they've been possessed by the Spirit of Covetousness (they are mostly driven by "unhealthy competition" e.g that babe keeps flaunting her BB Q10, I must get BB V50 grin) Unfortunately, they can't be satisfied even if they have "all the riches" in this world!
taking note of this.

(1) (Reply)

What Did I Do Wrong? / Do Men Marry For These Reasons? / Help!!! He Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.