Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Scandal! Pastor Chris Of Christian Devotional "Daily Manna" Sued By Wife. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scandal! Pastor Chris Of Christian Devotional "Daily Manna" Sued By Wife. (1081 Views)

SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) / SERMON Jotters:ebola Testimony;by Wife Of The Owner Of The Hospital Where Sawyer / Lagos Mystery Pastor, Chris Okafor Accused Of Sleeping With Female Church Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scandal! Pastor Chris Of Christian Devotional "Daily Manna" Sued By Wife. by Slizbeat(m): 9:16am On Mar 06, 2013
Saw this and decided to post it here. Although this pastor preaches good and is a source of motivation to so many, I feel this is one of the trials Humans have to undergo. But why do people follow the lifestyles of others, I mean Manna members calling him a Hypocrite? What he teaches alone is enough to direct you to the right path. Do what he preaches and writes which is a good christian value rather than follow characters. I pray God sees him through this trail, AMEN.

The Publisher of the popular Christian Daily devotional book 'Daily Manna' and Pastor of Our Daily Manna Mountain Prayer Ministry Pastor Chris Kwakpovwe, has been dragged to court by his wife Dolapo for allegedly impregnating his secretary when they were still married. She also accused Rev Chris of father a child whose name was given as Tijiri.

One source said the lady he allegedly impregnated is now his wife.
The messy case is before Magistrate Folaranmi of Court 51 ,Lagos Magistrate court Ikeja.
The "man of God" who arrived court in a Toyota Sequoia with Reg KRD 305 AU told the magistrate that "I have made all efforts to persuade her,I went as far as meeting some of our elders, senior pastors and bishops. I even met redeemed Christian church of God general overseer, Pastor Enoch Adeboye and all those that are concerned to help me beg her but she refused to come back home. I also wrote to the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) on the issue.."

The affair has sprung a lot of havoc at his Church located at 8-10 Omotrayo Banwo Street,Ogudu OriOke Lagos. Most of the members expressed censure over the adulterous lifestyle of Pastor Kwakpovwe, calling him a hypocrite who teaches good christian values, yet does the exact opposite.

It is not easy to be up there without getting a fair share of the scandals of life from time to time. This is more so when you are a man of God and many people look up to you.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/20706/7/scandal-pastor-chris-of-christian-devotional-daily.html
Re: Scandal! Pastor Chris Of Christian Devotional "Daily Manna" Sued By Wife. by Akshow: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmm preaching one thing and doing the exact opposite. Some men of God self. smh
Re: Scandal! Pastor Chris Of Christian Devotional "Daily Manna" Sued By Wife. by modextus(m): 10:02am On Mar 06, 2013
this wont in any way stop me from reading my ODM Dailythis wont in any way stop me from reading my ODM Dailythis wont in any way stop me from reading my ODM Daily

1 Like

Re: Scandal! Pastor Chris Of Christian Devotional "Daily Manna" Sued By Wife. by Slizbeat(m): 10:09am On Mar 06, 2013
modextus: this wont in any way stop me from reading my ODM Dailythis wont in any way stop me from reading my ODM Dailythis wont in any way stop me from reading my ODM Daily

Seconded.
Re: Scandal! Pastor Chris Of Christian Devotional "Daily Manna" Sued By Wife. by Gboliwe: 10:20am On Mar 06, 2013
Until we take our eyes from man and fix our eyes, our hopes and expectations on Christ, we will be disappointed continually.

(1) (Reply)

. / My Life Is Like Louis Vuitton, Everyone Wants To Live It. / These Facts Will Make Some Women Cranky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.