Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Asa And 9ice Collabo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa And 9ice Collabo (1036 Views)

Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him / Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) / Ruggedman And 9ice Shouldn’t Have Fought Over Me – Toni Payne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asa And 9ice Collabo by Suntemi(m): 2:46am On Mar 21, 2008
See how is it going to be if these two comes up with a song. 9ice is very good when it comes to lyrics and same with Asa and their ways of singing are similar anyway hope they both come up with a song soon. I can't wait to hear n see that.
Re: Asa And 9ice Collabo by zigbo(f): 7:09am On Mar 21, 2008
sorry o,is asa the jazz babe?
Re: Asa And 9ice Collabo by Suntemi(m): 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2008
zigbo:

sorry o,is asa the jazz babe?
Yeah, The lady that did Fire on the mountain.
Re: Asa And 9ice Collabo by nana(f): 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2008
It's going to be a cool song. . .
Re: Asa And 9ice Collabo by zigbo(f): 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2008
@sun thxx bu dont even kno fire on the mountain
i dont think they will make a good collarbo.it wont be necessary nd or relevant.the asa i think u people are talkin abt will nt gel with 9ice.
Re: Asa And 9ice Collabo by tosinadeda: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2008
It will be off the hook!
They both av wonderful lyrics and amazing voice!
Re: Asa And 9ice Collabo by zigbo(f): 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2008
it wont be off any hook,the two do different things.that they can sing dont mean they will be good together. its almost like norah jones ft elephant man,how alarming.
Re: Asa And 9ice Collabo by trendy(f): 10:46am On Mar 25, 2008
dont be surprised it would be trash grin just saying,
did the plantashion boys come back album meet our expectations? cry

(1) (Reply)

9ice And Gongo Aso? / my girl friend is dating her male cousin,what am i to do with her / Michael Jackson Sings From The Dead - ''hold My Hands''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.