Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) (26397 Views)

Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] / Kaffy And Darey Alade Weird Pose On Stage Over Dance Challenge / Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by badassProdigy(m): 5:42am On Jun 20, 2015
Darey is apparently working on a new collaboration with Asa... #can'tWait to hear it ooo

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by 3ace(m): 5:45am On Jun 20, 2015
Two talented artistes. Dia collabo go badt gan ni. Highly anticipating your song guys.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by GudluckIBB(m): 6:14am On Jun 20, 2015
This Asa is not a fine somebody!

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by youngberry001(m): 6:34am On Jun 20, 2015
GudluckIBB:
walahi she no fine nd I like her music's I don no why cry

18 Likes

Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by briefty(f): 7:07am On Jun 20, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Fool cry

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by englishmart(m): 7:16am On Jun 20, 2015
ASA is beautiful. Shey them say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder? cheesy

102 Likes

Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by englishmart(m): 7:19am On Jun 20, 2015
briefty:
Fool cry
everybody is entitled to his or her opinion. She's not cute to him, and That's final.

36 Likes

Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by crazygod(m): 8:13am On Jun 20, 2015
marked10:
wwwwwww
U meant to say awww?

11 Likes

Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2015
Seen, buh were iis darey art?? Has he quit music undecided bin long we heard him do music
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by danaiks(m): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2015
The song go make die.... wink
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by WhiZTiM(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2015
Me too... Cool

Btw...
GudluckIBB: This Asa is not a fine somebody!
I am sure this is the side elevation of your passport... angry

6 Likes

Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by Goldenheart(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2015
nice one...
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2015
Patiently Waiting For ASA and TerryG collabo.Its going to be a Bomb

Intro ..uhuhuhyeyeyeye Strings ,Mr jailer
terryg - Mr jailer jailer jailer fhjcvjjbccfghjvvffghhvcfg Oya Jailer ashana oya ashana oya igbo

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by myklangelo(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2015
Collabo between 2 of them will be very powerfuln very unique voices intermingling. But not sweetr than my tutorials.

My 3rd tutorial is out, it is on application of the Igbo vowel harmony. Visit to read.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by wioelop: 9:29am On Jun 20, 2015
Funny people grin grin their collabo is gonna be a hit
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 20, 2015
Asa is pretty. She has a beautiful soul and she has incredible talent.

All of you saying she is ugly should shut your traps up. What do you know?
Who are you to call a fellow human ugly?

Asa is Nigeria's best female talent as far as I am concerned. She is the only Nigerian to have her song featured on the soundtracks of hollywood hit tv series including the likes of Grey's anatomy.

She is also Nigeria's best female foreign act. And she is the global highest selling Nigerian female singer still alive.
She has also performed in more world wide shows and concerts than any Nigeria female singer.

Asa is a boss as far as music is concerned and if there is any Nigeria that is capable of winning a grammy, it's her.

98 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2015
asa is a name of a bird in the East, and she come look like a tweeny bird.
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by Eniqurl(f): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2015
Good fr dem.
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by Abbey2sam(m): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2015
ok
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by Nicepoker(m): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2015
briefty:
Fool cry
too harsh

2 Likes

Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by gbaskiboy: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2015
Asa wears oversized shirt

2 Likes

Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by colossus2: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2015
Very soon mosquito coil thread go make front page undecided

1 Like

Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by adekeyetae: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2015
i just love dis lady...

1 Like

Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by upsonn(m): 9:32am On Jun 20, 2015
It seems asa is pregnant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by efilefun(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2015
Na fine she wan chop She's steadily making her money and got good reputation outside Nigeria... Sometimes beauty is just overhyped jawe.
GudluckIBB:

6 Likes

Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by TemidayoM: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2015
briefty:
Fool cry
lipsrsealed #speechless
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by Nicepoker(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2015
Soon linda will say they are going out together

4 Likes

Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2015
This song go make brain. Love both artists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by IamHumility(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2015
He is with Timaya in the house. You are seeing a picture of darey with ASA you are asking silly questions
vimi:
Seen, buh were iis darey art??

4 Likes

Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by omaji53jeremiah: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2015
na her nose na hin spoil her, but that collaboration something to watch-out for.
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by Airforce1(m): 9:34am On Jun 20, 2015
Asa my crush kiss kiss kiss grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka / Mo Abudu & Her Daughter, Temidayo At "Fifty" Premiere / Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.