Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Has Anyone Bought Products From Jumia Before - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anyone Bought Products From Jumia Before (1158 Views)

51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid / How To Deal In Agric Products From North / Full Listing Of Agro-based Export Products From Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Bought Products From Jumia Before by ddestiny20(m): 10:11am On Mar 06, 2013
Has anyone bought products from Jumia before cause they do not have an office address and I wanted to buy but they said COD will pay shipping fee buy paying online with card is free shipping and the cost of shipping is #8000 for 1 goods so I need to hear from you guys
Re: Has Anyone Bought Products From Jumia Before by GBOYEBABA: 11:19am On Mar 06, 2013
I just bought Curve 6 white from them just this Monday. i order for it online and they located my address,they will charge 200naira
Re: Has Anyone Bought Products From Jumia Before by ddestiny20(m): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2013
They tell me I will pay #8000 for shipping, also I need to know was it COD or you paid using your card online?
Re: Has Anyone Bought Products From Jumia Before by baf: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
i payed 4a digital camera in september 2012 using card.deducted my money and dint get back 2me.when contacted,they said they dint av d product ordered on ground and encouraged me 2pick another. i refused and asked for a refund, am still waiting to get it o. so dont pay with card, get ur product b4 paying
Re: Has Anyone Bought Products From Jumia Before by neksummi(m): 7:19am On Mar 08, 2013
baf: i payed 4a digital camera in september 2012 using card.deducted my money and dint get back 2me.when contacted,they said they dint av d product ordered on ground and encouraged me 2pick another. i refused and asked for a refund, am still waiting to get it o. so dont pay with card, get ur product b4 paying

This isn't a good scenario at all. Why display products they don't have on ground? They need to get better if that's how they operate.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bought Products From Jumia Before by oyinmio: 7:47pm On Mar 09, 2013
I bought my blackberry touch from them in January I paid on delivery.

(1) (Reply)

Frozen Food Biz / Hot Products You Can Buy From Aliexpress / My Shippyme Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.