Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses (10668 Views)

Burnt Buses At Forte-oil Tanker Ojuelegba Accident Scene (photos) / My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! / 5 Crazy Things You Shouldn’t Do In Lagos Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by doctokwus: 3:30am On Mar 07, 2013
DnigerianPrince:
You don't have to get all defensive to cover up. Learn to construct a simple sentence without your lazy abbreviations, you won't go far with that because they're just as bad. This isn't a text conversation, it's a forum you idi0t
Get defensive on a cretin like u dat cant tell d difference btw abbreviations& poor grammar.U must b madddd!!
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by DnigerianPrince: 5:05am On Mar 07, 2013
doctokwus:
Get defensive on a cretin like u dat cant tell d difference btw abbreviations& poor grammar.U must b madddd!!

grin grin grin

Breathe in

breathe out

Feel better? You should cheesy
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 07, 2013
Temi 23: Good day Nairalanders,
I will love to share my experience with Nigeria Bus;why is it that some of the owner of these bus don't know how to service their machine. For example if you board a bus going to any state in nigeria, until the passenger filled up and the bus start to move that's when the driver will know that he doesn't have petrol,he has not pump is tyre and βε̲̣ wasting the passengers time. Does Nigeria Bus really worth it? If you put on white cloth and you enter into any one of them before u get to your destination the white would have turned to black especially dry season oh gush can't imagine.

Pls feel free to share your experience

stop boarding any kind of buses. try MAGNATE TIMOTHY EXPRESS. professional transporters with brand new buses...
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by 360zibah: 8:07am On Mar 07, 2013
Yea have had a couple of hilarious experiences in traffic.....Lagos traffic deserves an Oscar mehn; LASTHMA, NPF, Area Boys should be nominated for supporting roles. Have written on Lagos traffic a couple of times, no need rehashing

http://360zibah./2012/02/20/lagos-traffic-ii-2/
http://360zibah./2012/12/04/lagosmy-sorrow/

Now you know why I've white hairs
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by doctokwus: 9:11am On Mar 07, 2013
DnigerianPrince:

grin grin grin

Breathe in

breathe out

Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by doctokwus: 9:21am On Mar 07, 2013
DnigerianPrince:

grin grin grin

Breathe in

breathe out

cool
DnigerianPrince:

grin grin grin

Breathe in

breathe out

Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by Denn(m): 10:12am On Mar 07, 2013
Abrantie GH: The last time I checked, Nigeria was a third world, sub-saharan sh1thole country with smelly and BLACK citizens.

You people need to get a life instead of pretending Abuja is supposed to be Washington D.C and Lagos is New York or London full of tea drinking oyibos.

Hello, you have the biggest cesspit slum called Lagos. Which kind of buses do you expect those inhabitants to ride back to their villages on weekends?

[size=18pt]what are you doing on a Nigerian forum?

you seem to forget history so soon... earlier generations of Ghanians were on these lagos streets hawking their skills as shoe menders and plastic welders. their wives sold one shitty piece of stale maize food in banana leaves...the educated ones were employed as nursery school teachers and they sweated for the kobos we paid.

they became such a menace that we had to send them packing in their thousands, in order not to leave without their smelly garbage, we invented the 'Ghana-must-go' Bag.....we sent them off....the scavengers have returned to accra

let this serve as a final warning to you to desist from calling a man names in his own community..... oh seems you are still hurt from the 'shoe-maker' actions your 'Bredas' did 'abroad' on those Lagos streets.....[/size]
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by Afolayan123: 11:13am On Mar 07, 2013
jhydebaba: Is anything functioning properly in Nigeria Even if na ur family house I come to seek ur hand in marriage, the type of customer care I'm going to receive won't fair better cheesy
jhydebaba: Is anything functioning properly in Nigeria Even if na ur family house I come to seek ur hand in marriage, the type of customer care I'm going to receive won't fair better cheesy
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by Emoticon: 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
Brb
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by tobezekiel(f): 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
u travelled with a cheep bus.. an ur complaining. so wht shuld i do
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by devour129: 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
ochukoccna: Nigerian businesses from the man on the street to big companies lack customer care services generally
But your English na die tongue
this reminds of my experience in a both at onitsha,coming from ife,i stopped at iweka and boarded a bus to omagba.so a very fat lady got into the bus so bwhen people stop the bus to embark and see the lady,they will tell the driver to carry on cos they no wan go again.it happened like three times so the driver looked back and saw the fat lady and screamed and started quarreling with the conductor.he told the conducted to make sure the lady pays for two seats or the conductor will pay for him and the conducted told the driver that he was the one that stopped for the lady so he will pay for her and that's how it went fort and back,funny enuf the fat lady just laffed through out the whole thing
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by doyexy: 10:08am On Mar 08, 2013
Closetoheart:

Crazy experience so far!!!

Wat I experienced 2days ago was just too crazy for me. Still feeling the after-effects till now.
I went to iyanaoba/ojo area to do sometins and I wanted to travel to ibadan, so a friend told me to take a bus to mile2 dat there are small cars there. Dats wat prompted me 2 go 2 mile2 cos I planed on goin to berger to take ibadan bus since dats where I av been enterin bus and I neva had an issue. Got to mile2, didn't see a car so had to enta a bus. Wen d bus was full around 12pm,we set off..the driver branched at a filing station and bot fuel and immediately we left dat filing station, d bus stoped. Na so we all got down oo,d driver said its cos d fuel finished and d new fuel he bot has not entard d engine,,na so we wait like 30mins ooo. So we entartd d bus back and he started moving, we neva reach 1km na so d bus stop again o! Dis time he pushed d bus to anoda filing station. Dats how we all started shouting dat he should get anoda bus for us or refund our money. Dis guy did not anser us o! He started loosin his engine again, doin dis and dat..we stayed dia for anoda 1hour.. Dis time I was already fustrated and almost started crying. We stood by d road under d hot sun lookin like lost fellows..and where he stoped was far from oshodi and mile2. After 1hr na so d bus start to work again and we all entard again. U wunt believe dat we didn't get to 1km d bus stoped again! Dis time we had enuf!! Started shouting at d driver, caused a scene na so d man come call another driver to bring his bus..dis time we waited for anoda 1hour..dis was already 3pm and we neva even reach oshodi not to talk of berger..na so d bus come 3.30pm and we entard dat bus. Dis bus was also not good, its gear was not working well. I got to ibadan 7pm. Since 12pm!!!
Now my issue is y r dis drivers using bad buses to ply a very far distance?
Y r dey so hartless?
Some. Will even lie dt. Dey will bring anoda bus till u sleep at lagos, bus will not come?
Dat day was my first experience and it wasnt funny. Got home wit body pains and headache..thank God for safe journey.
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by Temi231(f): 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2013
Na lie joor oya come, you go see say our own better. cheesy
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by Temi231(f): 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2013
andyanders: Temy23 you no talk again? Na because of the grammar you run? You asked question and to know people's opinion, then off you go. Come back we are waiting for you.

Very Funny dude... I have been so busy lately and BTW i was inside the "uncomfortable" Bus when drafting this post. For the grammar error...mind you i wasn't born with that.
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by Temi231(f): 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2013
tobezekiel: u travelled with a cheep bus.. an ur complaining. so wht shuld i do

The richest woman on earth!!! Swear if you have never enter any form of public transport in your life hun? odeoshi
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by Temi231(f): 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2013
vokal_guy:

I noticed you created this thread using your beloved blackberry device. I would recommend you sell your blackberry device and use the money to hire a private tutor.You have murdered the English language. Thanks!

May be you should come and sell it for me lipsrsealed
Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by Temi231(f): 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2013
vision2050: @op, What is your qualification?

You can Google that..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Residents Of Lagos-badagry Express Area Laments Over Poor Roads / Port Harcourt Airport Is Not The Worst In The World - FAAN / Kaduna Marathon Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.