Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Need Oil Blocks Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Oil Blocks Urgently (673 Views)

Nigeria Does Not Need Oil To Survive – Osinbajo (THINKERS NEWSPAPER) / Two Local Firms Purchase Oil Blocks Of Shell / Oil Blocks For Sale: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Oil Blocks Urgently by loverboy80(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2013
I HAVE A SERIOUS AND COMPETENT BUYER FROM USA THAT NEED OIL BLOCKS...PLEASE MAKE SURE IS POSSIBLE TO TRACK...ANY GENUINE SELLERS/MANDATE OR FACILITATOR SHOULD PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP WITH FULL DOCUMENTATION THAT CAN BE CHECK.....mar_adu@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like

Re: Need Oil Blocks Urgently by mejiinc: 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2013
i sent you a mail. ekom.bassey@mejigroup.com
Re: Need Oil Blocks Urgently by back2sender: 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
OP u cant even present urself appropriately(writing in capital letters) and you are asking for owners of oil block.
If you are looking for owners of oil block go to DPR and ask dem this question. ODE!!!! na so una dey start una jibiti drawing people out and asking dem to pay some facilitation fee.
Re: Need Oil Blocks Urgently by umar2: 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2013
send and intent letter from your buyer , the we open and offer letter to you with all the details of the opl including , tracking details
Re: Need Oil Blocks Urgently by stpat1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy When I saw this post, all I could do was laugh laugh and laugh. I am not underrating you o, but how on earth is it that its here that you are looking for oil blocks? I just thought that well, if only you knew what you were asking for you wouldn't come here to display your ignorance on it.

You think say oil block na Petrol or Ago tanker? sad even governors cannot lay their hands on oil blocks, you come here dey talk of oil block. Go to DPR and NNPC and ask for oil block that is not even available.
Re: Need Oil Blocks Urgently by Ebestsmscom: 8:08am On Mar 08, 2013
Oil block in NL, you're not serious.

Lmao

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need Of A Job Urgently In Abuja, Who Can HELP? / Is There Any Nigerian Making Money Online With Private Resell Right Products? / How Can I Become A Bookmaker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.