Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Is There Any Nigerian Making Money Online With Private Resell Right Products? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Any Nigerian Making Money Online With Private Resell Right Products? (672 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / How Do I Remove D 'okirika' Smell From Resell Clothing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Nigerian Making Money Online With Private Resell Right Products? by biz1234: 3:15am On Mar 31, 2013
I just want to know if there is any body here who is making consistent money online by employing the use of private resell right products? Lets know how you do it, where you get it, so that others will learn too. Thank you.
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Making Money Online With Private Resell Right Products? by onlinemaster: 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
It depends on wat u mean by private resell right products....product online can be inform of physical products or information products...
Also I only know of master right not private resell right...
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Making Money Online With Private Resell Right Products? by onlinemaster: 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
It depends on wat u mean by private resell right products....product online can be inform of physical products or information products...
Also I only know of master right not private resell right...
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Making Money Online With Private Resell Right Products? by biz1234: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
Perhaps I should explain further,

Resell Right Products are those info products be it eBooks, soft wares, videos, audio etc that you can use or resell and keep 100% of the profit. In this case, you cannot edit the original product, but you can add your name to the sales letter and sell at any price you like.

Master Resell Right products are those info products that you can sell the product at your own price and also pass on the right to your clients to sell also.

Private Label Right products are those that can be edited totally. You can edit the actual work, add more or remove some contents. Rewrite the sales letter and put your name as the author.

These are basically the three types of product rights available. It is the fastest and easiest way for anyone to own their personal products and become rich selling them.

I hope this helps.
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Making Money Online With Private Resell Right Products? by biz1234: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
With the increasing number of people seeking means of making legitimate money online today, Resell Right Products is the sure way to go!
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Making Money Online With Private Resell Right Products? by biz1234: 1:24pm On May 04, 2013
Have you tried making money online with resell right products! what is your experience?

(1) (Reply)

I Will Personally Set Up The Business For You / Restaurant Business!! / Available Forsale Bales Of Grade A UK Used Okirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.