Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London (21879 Views)

President Obama Is ‘captivated’ By Buhari’s Speech At UN LEADERSHIP Summit. PICS / Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by joeyfire(m): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
Buhari is a devil. So na now the man sabi say things dey wrong with the system because no be dem dey aso rock. He's complaining that small bayelsa receives the same allocation as lagos, why didn't he use yobe or gombe as example, after all how many people dey those places.
Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by christophem1(m): 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
Na WA o! Mtcheeeew.....If Buhari na my father, wallahi make eim no just say eim won come House again! NO BE THE WHITE PEOPLE WEY ENSLAVE OUR DEVELOPMENT BE THAT? EIM GO DEY GIVE DEM PROGRESS REPORT?
Instead of Him to stand As a patriotic elder statemann to work peacefully for the development of the country either in Power or not but eim just want the Power at all cost... THIS IS War Against Indiscipline WAI
Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by babanaba: 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
When Donald Trump made comments/statements about the last presidential elections in the US that the whole world got to know about it.How many people said he was being unpatriotic?And when did Africa Diaspora Conference turned into a British Organization?Our youths don't read to understand before making comments.No,they lack the patient.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by lanrefront1(m): 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
I'm so certain, most of the Idiots crying Buhari this....Buhari that.... Didn't even read the speech.

The lazy bones that they are, they are just taking after the words of the PDP goons who are usually the first to comment on any thread which relates to General Buhari.

Imagine a nation where the youths think its a crime for a leader to tell the truth, yet they will have you believe they are looking for good governance.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by kingblosky: 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
SAKOFORI for the people wey dey BINU . Jona till 2019 .
Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by donwilz(m): 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
danjohn: The 40 laptops are fighting in full force. Buhari spoke the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
Isn't the 40 laptop crap joke getting too old already? Find something new...
Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by babanaba: 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
lanre_front: I'm so certain, most of the Idiots crying Buhari this....Buhari that.... Didn't even read the speech.

The lazy bones that they are, they are just taking after the words of the PDP goons who are usually the first to comment on any thread which relates to General Buhari.

Imagine a nation where the youths think its a crime for a leader to tell the truth, yet they will have you believe they are looking for good governance.

It is really bad.Like Bakare said :The country is now one where villains are celebrated and heroes castigated.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by Robisi(m): 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2013
I, who can not even boast of 3 sqaure meal dialy wil never condem my country b4 dis onyibos
Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by Akiika: 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2013
At least some of you are only faulting Buhari for further exposing the obvious...but not denying it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by Afam4evaIsASlut: 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
lanre_front: I'm so certain, most of the Idiots crying Buhari this....Buhari that.... Didn't even read the speech.

I dont think youve ever read the book Animal Farm. If you have, youll understand the mentality of certain Nigerians when it comes to their idiocy.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by RedLight1: 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2013
Stallion77:

The chap did not argue if he was telling the truth or not... You can as well pick up a mega phone and announce on your house street that ur mum has a boil under her left breast or that you are very sure that your dad has an extramarital affair....just an instance pls,am not insulting u. Yes we know it's the truth and they know what is happening, so what's the point in further buttressing it before the British? What do you seek to achieve by that?
thank u
Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by lanrefront1(m): 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
Joeadamu86: I will criticize my father if he is goes and makes stupid statements that will not uphold our family,nobody is saying that all is well in Nigeria,but tell me the solutions the General proffered during the speech. The point is that Buhari misfired, the british in the normal Neocolonial and imperialistic style set a trap and Buhari fell into...and people like you who don't value your country will clap for him as if his folly is commendable.

You are first class upper idi*iot.

Imagine saying the British set a trap for Buhari. And the goal of the trap is? Men, go borrow yourself a brain if the one you have aint functioning well.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by GARRIx7(m): 12:45am On Mar 07, 2013
joeyfire: Buhari is a devil. So na now the man sabi say things dey wrong with the system because no be dem dey aso rock. He's complaining that small bayelsa receives the same allocation as lagos, why didn't he use yobe or gombe as example, after all how many people dey those places.

You need Education, infact a state of emergency has to be declared in your life as you are incapable of sensible thought and sane reasoning..

The Human Race will be better off without the likes of you..

angry

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by ifihearam: 12:45am On Mar 07, 2013
was expecting the ediot to mention boko haram and address the issue but he never did and this is the man some goons are clamouring for to lead abi? Useless ggoat.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by nijanigga: 12:47am On Mar 07, 2013
bubadaniel13: Shame on General Buhari,i don't see a british or American citizen saying a bad thing about his/her country abroad,General Buhari keeps proving to us that he is not a good leader...
Oloshi what did he say that was incorrect?
I don't know why so many garbage are born in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by GARRIx7(m): 12:49am On Mar 07, 2013
christophem1: Na WA o! Mtcheeeew.....If Buhari na my father, wallahi make eim no just say eim won come House again! NO BE THE WHITE PEOPLE WEY ENSLAVE OUR DEVELOPMENT BE THAT? EIM GO DEY GIVE DEM PROGRESS REPORT?
Instead of Him to stand As a patriotic elder statemann to work peacefully for the development of the country either in Power or not but eim just want the Power at all cost... THIS IS War Against Indiscipline WAI

Product of a failed Educational System!!

People like you are the Devil's curse on our Nation. With folks like you in Nigeria, this country will be forever stuck in mediocrity!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by GARRIx7(m): 12:53am On Mar 07, 2013
ifihearam: was expecting the ediot to mention boko haram and address the issue but he never did and this is the man some goons are clamouring for to lead abi? Useless ggoat.

And what's the root cause of Boko Haram if not POVERTY, UNEMPLOYMENT and ILLITERACY??

If your pap-filled brain was a bit more endowed with comprehension skills you. Would have observed that these issues were addressed in his speech..

You need to replace the pap in ur brain with something having rhe semblance of brain cells!!

angry

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by thelastPope(m): 12:54am On Mar 07, 2013
Akiika: At least some of you are only faulting Buhari for further exposing the obvious...but not denying it.

You guys keep repeating this foolish statement. Who needs anyone to tell us Nigeria's problems? We need patriots and solutions providers not town criers and whining nicompoops with long lamentations called speeches! What has Buhari ever done for Nigeria? What has he ever contributed to our progress? He was PTF chairman for 5 good years and squandered billions. Why couldn't he get almajiris off the streets? He is talking trash to oyibos that don't want us to do well so they can continue to oppress us! He has become a kind of curse to us. He truncated our democracy and set us back like 30 years. Now the accursed man is being used by the devil again as a tool of retrogression! He has no conscience! He is a wicked soul.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by GARRIx7(m): 12:57am On Mar 07, 2013
thelastPope:

You guys keep repeating this foolish statement. Who needs anyone to tell us Nigeria's problems? We need patriots and solutions providers not town criers and whining nicompoops with long lamentations called speeches! What has Buhari ever done for Nigeria? What has he ever contributed to our progress? He was PTF chairman for 5 good years and squandered billions. Why couldn't he get almajiris off the streets? He is talking trash to oyibos that don't want us to do well so they can continue to oppress us! He has become a kind of curse to us. He truncated our democracy and set us back like 30 years. Now the accursed man is being used by the devil again as a tool of retrogression! He has no conscience! He is a wicked soul.

So the job of a PTF Chairman is‎​ to remove Almajiris from the street...abi??

SMH4U

sad
Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by thelastPope(m): 1:01am On Mar 07, 2013
GARRI (x7):

And what's the root cause of Boko Haram if not POVERTY, UNEMPLOYMENT and ILLITERACY??

angry

All you can do is insult people on threads. Why did Buhari not change the poverty, unemployment and ulliteracy level of the north in his five year rule as chairmen of PTF with over 200 billion that he spent between 1993 and 1998? At least let us leave the south out of it because we know he never regarded the south as anything. Why is it now we are building Almajiri schools? Oh, I forgot. He couldn't help them because, like most northern leaders who ran the country aground, he needs them as illiterates so he can manipulate and use them for selfish goals!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by thelastPope(m): 1:02am On Mar 07, 2013
Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by thelastPope(m): 1:06am On Mar 07, 2013
GARRI (x7):

So the job of a PTF Chairman is‎​ to remove Almajiris from the street...abi??

SMH4U

sad

Are you sure you are up to 20 years old? What nonsense questions is this? Why was the PTF setup? What did they claim they used the PTF money for? Up till today, we cannot point to one tangible project in the country that PTF accomplished. This was the same idiota that sabotaged the Lagos rail project!
Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by GARRIx7(m): 1:17am On Mar 07, 2013
thelastPope:

Are you sure you are up to 20 years old? What nonsense questions is this? Why was the PTF setup? What did they claim they used the PTF money for? Up till today, we cannot point to one tangible project in the country that PTF accomplished. This was the same idiota that sabotaged the Lagos rail project!

And I'm the one who is‎​ supposed to be less than 20....

angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by thelastPope(m): 1:23am On Mar 07, 2013
GARRI (x7):

And I'm the one who is‎​ supposed to be less than 20....

angry

What exactly have you said? I said show me one tangible thing Buhari did with over 200 billion! Haba, is that too hard to find? The guy is a corrupt idiota. That is why he can come out to give Abacha a clean bill. Birds of the same feather!
Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 07, 2013
Buhari is sore loser!
Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by thelastPope(m): 1:28am On Mar 07, 2013
all4naija: Buhari is sour loser!

A sour and serial looser and cowardly coup plotter who hid behind his deputy for 20 months and got kicked out as soon as his deputy left for pilgrimage. He was an illiterate and a coward who had no respect for democracy and democratic tenets. Now he wants to talk about democracy? There is nothing we won't see in Naija!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe / FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram / Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.