Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London (21859 Views)

President Obama Is ‘captivated’ By Buhari’s Speech At UN LEADERSHIP Summit. PICS / Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by phildon: 7:16am On Mar 07, 2013
Anyone who criticizes Buhari is either benefiting from these ills mentioned in d speech or he's simply a bigot. No third option.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by GARRIx7(m): 7:19am On Mar 07, 2013
phildon: I'm too busy to do that. Can u just come n lick my ass to death?

Sorry Bro, NO HOMO

cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by tebill(m): 7:19am On Mar 07, 2013
post.email:
Tell me anything good about this nation.
No light
No water
No roads
No security
No welfare
No adequate healthcare
No good public transport.
No nightlife
No good tertiary education
No good government services
No good electoral process

High infant mortality
High level of corruption
High level of extra judicial killing
High number of touts on roads
High level environmental pollution
High cost of housing
High number of abuse cases

People still pee on road sides
People still believe in witchcraft
People worship men as god
People are aggressive and wicked

free Somalian passports available
Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by vicope: 7:20am On Mar 07, 2013
miiraaj:

But seriously, how old are you? I guess you should be one of these teenage tweeter generations!

Asking for accomplishments of PTF? Mtchew!
Go and meet your daddy and ask him about the achievements of PTF.
*in Wizkid's voice* Oya ask your daddy..... grin nice one!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by miiraaj: 7:20am On Mar 07, 2013
post.email:
Tell me anything good about this nation.
No light
No water
No roads
No security
No welfare
No adequate healthcare
No good public transport.
No nightlife
No good tertiary education
No good government services
No good electoral process

High infant mortality
High level of corruption
High level of extra judicial killing
High number of touts on roads
High level environmental pollution
High cost of housing
High number of abuse cases

People still pee on road sides
People still believe in witchcraft
People worship men as god
People are aggressive and wicked

And yet, people are celebrating!

Most Nigerians are morons!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by Symphony007: 7:21am On Mar 07, 2013
Is this the famous speech buhari supporters were crazy about? i was expecting him to address a joint session of the british parliament in westminiter hall with her majesty the queen im attemdance!! lwkm....but alas it was an inconsequential address to a random commitee. so how does this spell doom for the PDP!!!
Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by phildon: 7:24am On Mar 07, 2013
miiraaj:
And yet, people are celebrating!

Most Nigerians are morons!
No, u dare not mention it because d plesident is our bloda!
Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 07, 2013
Waiting for the British member of parliament or of the US to come wash their dirty linens in Nigeria. We'll never learn joor. Mugabe is right in that aspect, the british and Americans can never be trusted-they're part of our problems in Nigeria
Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by tunjiajayi: 7:26am On Mar 07, 2013
Applause! Applause! Encore! Encore!
Well articulated speech, right on point.

I am sure u know who can never be this eloquent and articulate.

Sai buhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by phildon: 7:27am On Mar 07, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Sorry Bro, NO HOMO

cool
At my last check u're a proud gay. Sucks...!
Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by miiraaj: 7:28am On Mar 07, 2013
vicope:
*in Wizkid's voice* Oya ask your daddy..... grin nice one!

wink
Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by Parnassuss(m): 7:28am On Mar 07, 2013
bubadaniel13: Shame on General Buhari,i don't see a british or American citizen saying a bad thing about his/her country abroad,General Buhari keeps proving to us that he is not a good leader...

Your father is a gay fisherman! Na the kind of una dey use all force to resist the truth of our predicaments

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by emmasege: 7:31am On Mar 07, 2013
I'll address point no. 10 raised by the general, where he said s/east and s/south recorded more than 90% turn out, but other states of the federation recorded only 46%. Is he telling us that the turn out in those northern states where he recorded more than a million votes and close to a million (as the case may be) only recorded 46% turn out. He's once again shown his aversion for the southern Nigeria, and he only needs to intensify his prayers for Nigeria to break up so that he can rule over his sect. But until then, he should forget about entering Aso rock.
Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by phildon: 7:32am On Mar 07, 2013
tunjiajayi: Applause! Applause! Encore! Encore!
Well articulated speech, right on point.

I am sure u know who can never be this eloquent and articulate.

Sai buhari
Dr Wawa Mainasara n Mrs Lazarina can speak better.
Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by emmasege: 7:32am On Mar 07, 2013
emmasege: I'll address point no. 10 raised by the general, where he said s/east and s/south recorded more than 90% turn out, but other states of the federation recorded only 46%. Is he telling us that the turn out in those northern states where he recorded more than a million votes and close to a million (as the case may be) was just 46%. He's once again shown his aversion for the southern Nigeria, and he only needs to intensify his prayers for Nigeria to break up so that he can rule over his sect. But until then, he should forget about entering Aso rock.
Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by phildon: 7:36am On Mar 07, 2013
emmasege: I'll address point no. 10 raised by the general, where he said s/east and s/south recorded more than 90% turn out, but other states of the federation recorded only 46%. Is he telling us that the turn out in those northern states where he recorded more than a million votes and close to a million (as the case may be) only recorded 46% turn out. He's once again shown his aversion for the southern Nigeria, and he only needs to intensify his prayers for Nigeria to break up so that he can rule over his sect. But until then, he should forget about entering Aso rock.
Sorry, this election turn out was revealed by AIT. Not Buhari. He's only referring. Hate continue...!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by miiraaj: 7:40am On Mar 07, 2013
emmasege: I'll address point no. 10 raised by the general, where he said s/east and s/south recorded more than 90% turn out, but other states of the federation recorded only 46%. Is he telling us that the turn out in those northern states where he recorded more than a million votes and close to a million (as the case may be) only recorded 46% turn out. He's once again shown his aversion for the southern Nigeria, and he only needs to intensify his prayers for Nigeria to break up so that he can rule over his sect. But until then, he should forget about entering Aso rock.

Did you check INEC's record before refuting this claims.

Stop talking like an illiterate and go check for facts.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by teenature(f): 7:45am On Mar 07, 2013
smileyI just love this man. Gen Buhari,I remain loyal

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by wirinet(m): 7:46am On Mar 07, 2013
This is the reason el rufai says nigerian youth cannot read and IBB says the youth are incapable of leadership position. I am certain most of the teens and immediate post teens that populate this forum do not read beyond the headlines and less than 10 lines and then hit the reply bottom. That is why most times, they are incapable of contributing meaningfully to any thread, outside insults, emotional outbursts and programmed stereotype responses with no correlation to the subject of discussion.

In this era of the information super-highway, some is talking about keeping your dirty linen in the closet, Your linens, both dirty and clean are available for all and sundry to see. Every piece of kilobyte that enters the WWW, is viewable everywhere on the planet, so no government can hide anything.

The major problem with us nigerians is that we love "ear candy", we love to hear sweet things. So we love lies and abhor the truth, and it runs in all aspect of our lives, from political, social, religious, financial and even medical aspect of our lives, we love to tell and hear lies.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by chukwudi80(m): 7:46am On Mar 07, 2013
Too bad, that is all i can say
Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by postemail: 7:47am On Mar 07, 2013
iv4fb: Waiting for the British member of parliament or of the US to come wash their dirty linens in Nigeria. We'll never learn joor. Mugabe is right in that aspect, the british and Americans can never be trusted-they're part of our problems in Nigeria

British and Americans are the cause of your problem? You didn't read the part -18,000 bureaucrats feeding fat on 1.12 Trillion Naira

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by Pygru: 7:48am On Mar 07, 2013
Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 07, 2013
Why are Nigerians alwaz diplomatic even in death. Must we wait 4 the country 2 collapse b4 we say the truth. I admire buhari 4 not bein diplomatic wit issues of corruption

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by rajiade: 7:52am On Mar 07, 2013
I can't just help but keep wondering if Nigeria is now turning out to be the country of the Brainless Moronic Dafts. With the type of comments here, one can conclude that majority of those on this forum are brainless, hopeless and senseless Nigerians.

Its only a senseless man that would shout all day for help, change and rescue. And when the rescue team comes, he would begin to cry that they are trying to take him away from his comfort zone.

One can't count the number of posts, comments, news, cry for help that we Nigerians send around the world every day online, thru visual and audio media, print media protest and all other means as regard the deteriorating state of our nation, leaders and people. And it is obvious that this gets across to all part of the world.

Now, one of us with some element of integrity and truthfulness has been called to come and table and talk about our cries and problems in a formal way, but here we are raining causes and insulting him, "why should he tell the world our problems", "he is not a good leader", "he is just being desperate"

Some even said "must he go there and talk about our problems, he should have just lied just like Reno Abati, Okupe, Okonjo, Labaran and the slowpoke Ebele Jonathan that all is well in Nigeria, Nigerians are only crying wolf"

Now if I may ask, who said it better:

Buhari whose major audience were true born Nigerians who really wants to know the state of their fatherland. And he gave them the truth in simple terms.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan whose main audience was the world at large (with Amanpour on CNN), and he went there to lie about his country, lied about his earlier promises, tagged the international community as "Interest Group", and accused Nigerians of just crying wolf becos he has performed wonders and miracles, so no need for any Nigerian to complain. Who ever complains is an enemy of the nation just like the interest group.
(Just few days ago, Attack Dog Reno Omokiri even tweeted that his slowpoke president has achieved what no president has, in d history of man.)
Only for Amanpour to come back to the streets of Nigeria to confrim the slowpoke presidents statements and find them to be all packets of lies. (Just check Amanpour's facebook page and see Nigerians crying thru that media.)

Now, if the International community should decide to help rescue us, whose judgement should they follow? BUHARI or Ebele Jonathan?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:52am On Mar 07, 2013
I am actually shocked at the level of detail he went into shocked shocked total absolute knowledge of the problem.

2015 we are waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by schorlbone(m): 7:59am On Mar 07, 2013
Buhari man!cool May God see you through sir, you are the Mandela of Nigeriacheesy time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by postemail: 8:01am On Mar 07, 2013
rajiade: I can't just help but keep wondering if Nigeria is now turning out to be the country of the Brainless Moronic Dafts. With the type of comments here, one can conclude that majority of those on this forum are brainless, hopeless and senseless Nigerians.

Its only a senseless man that would shout all day for help, change and rescue. And when the rescue team comes, he would begin to cry that they are trying to take him away from his comfort zone.

One can't count the number of posts, comments, news, cry for help that we Nigerians send around the world every day online, thru visual and audio media, print media protest and all other means as regard the deteriorating state of our nation, leaders and people. And it is obvious that this gets across to all part of the world.

Now, one of us with some element of integrity and truthfulness has been called to come and table and talk about our cries and problems in a formal way, but here we are raining causes and insulting him, "why should he tell the world our problems", "he is not a good leader", "he is just being desperate"

Some even said "must he go there and talk about our problems, he should have just lied just like Reno Abati, Okupe, Okonjo, Labaran and the slowpoke Ebele Jonathan that all is well in Nigeria, Nigerians are only crying wolf"

Buhari whose major audience were true born Nigerians who really wants to know the state of their fatherland. And he gave them the truth in simple terms.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan whose main audience was the world at large (with Amanpour on CNN), and he went there to lie about his country, lied about his earlier promises, tagged the international community as "Interest Group", and accused Nigerians of just crying wolf becos he has performed wonders and miracles, so no need for any Nigerian to complain. Who ever complains is an enemy of the nation just like the interest group.
(Just few days ago, Attack Dog Reno Omokiri even tweeted that his slowpoke president has achieved what no president has, in d history of man.)
Only for Amanpour to come back to the streets of Nigeria to confrim the slowpoke presidents statements and find them to be all packets of lies. (Just check Amanpour's facebook page and see Nigerians crying thru that media.)

Now, if the International community should decide to help rescue us, whose judgement should they follow? BUHARI or Ebele Jonathan?

Bro, thanks for the post. I was forced to comment when I saw the banal posts from some dickheadds that followed Buhari's speech. Honestly, I thought most folks would applaud someone standing up and sticking the truth to the shameless coons in leadership. But criticize Buhari for airing our dirt? That's a new low.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by tunjiajayi: 8:02am On Mar 07, 2013
phildon: Dr Wawa Mainasara n Mrs Lazarina can speak better.

Agreed they can all speak better than the fraud of a doctor.

A soldier that is more literate and better composed than a phd holder.

Fraud qualification for fraud personality.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by thelastPope(m): 8:06am On Mar 07, 2013
phildon: So morons like u still exist.

You are a very confirmed big fooool and idiota who must be so far up Buhari's behind, you have become blind!

So if Buhari did all these long list you listed, why did we have nothing on the ground when OBJ took over in 1999? You think I am a kid like you? Was there an agric revolution when OBJ took over? Where there railways working? Which schools did he supply with materials? Why did almajiris still litter the streets and were not part of the so called education revolution ?

You are a confirmed idiota! A major major sychophant. Spreading diabolic lies and propaganda around!!! You just go an copy one stupi1d write up wriiten by a fellow sychophant and come and paste it here? Fooolish!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by schorlbone(m): 8:08am On Mar 07, 2013
rajiade: I can't just help but keep wondering if Nigeria is now turning out to be the country of the Brainless Moronic Dafts. With the type of comments here, one can conclude that majority of those on this forum are brainless, hopeless and senseless Nigerians.

bros you can re-type that again and again and again! These daft souls descendant of the retardeen will never learn even if fire is burning on their roof. Shamelessness and hatred will not let them make the right choice. Their heart and mind have been blackened like charcoal of hell, it will never absorb the truth down even if they know deep down their heart they know it's true. But when the time comes they'll have nutin to do about it.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At Africa Diaspora Conference London by SirElaw(m): 8:08am On Mar 07, 2013
Euroclydon: And you call yourself patriotic Buhari?? I doubt... U are just a bootlicker,with all due respect. I don't expect you to go and paint non existent conditions but haba...NAIJA na our own o! We know the state of our linens,they know the state of our linens...so what is ur mission Buhari by this your speech?
and u think d West dint knw d states of our linens already Stop hammering on patriotism n face d facts he brought to light.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aliyu Adekunle, Arrested Vanguard Editor In Black Maria, Ipad Broken (Video) / Why Senate Can’t Impeach Buhari – Senator Ahmed Lawan / Biden Invites Buhari, 39 Other World Leaders For Climate Change Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.