Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,253 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Honda Accord 2005 (EOD) Scanning Result Pls Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Accord 2005 (EOD) Scanning Result Pls Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1753 Views)

Help Me Choose Between Honda Accord 2005 (DC) And Toyotal Camry 2008 (muscle) / Why Does My Honda Accord 2005 Model Rev Itself Any Time I Start It. / Honda-accord 2005: O2 Sensor/fuel Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord 2005 (EOD) Scanning Result Pls Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by hen6kay(m): 11:25am On Mar 06, 2013
I Did a Scan on my Honda Accord 2005 and got the following codes: P2185: Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) Sensor 2 Circuit High Voltage, P2195: HO2S (A/F Sensor) Sensor 1 Signal Stuck Lean and P0171: Fuel Metering Too Lean. Pls Car Gurus in the House can anyone help me out with the Right Parts to purchase to Fix my EOD. Thanks
Re: Honda Accord 2005 (EOD) Scanning Result Pls Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by redcliff: 11:44am On Mar 06, 2013
hen6kay: I Did a Scan on my Honda Accord 2005 and got the following codes: P2185: Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) Sensor 2 Circuit High Voltage, P2195: HO2S (A/F Sensor) Sensor 1 Signal Stuck Lean and P0171: Fuel Metering Too Lean. Pls Car Gurus in the House can anyone help me out with the Right Parts to purchase to Fix my EOD. Thanks

Its a good thing for you to do a car scan where you can also fix the car. Its an uphill task doinga scan and trying to decipher what to do after the scan. call this number. They should help your out.

Automedics Nigeria.
Re: Honda Accord 2005 (EOD) Scanning Result Pls Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by nissparts(m): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
The oxygen sensor on top is bad and responsible for the last 2 codes.
Google to find the location of your ECT sensor and confirm it's plugged in.
Re: Honda Accord 2005 (EOD) Scanning Result Pls Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by hen6kay(m): 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
nissparts: The oxygen sensor on top is bad and responsible for the last 2 codes.
Google to find the location of your ECT sensor and confirm it's plugged in.

@Nissparts, After doing some online Research, i found the location of d ECT sensor. The Mech that Flushed the Radiator maybe forgot to connect the wire harness to the Sensor, so i have plugged it back to the sensor.......i have to deal with the oxygen sensor now. Thanks a lot
Re: Honda Accord 2005 (EOD) Scanning Result Pls Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by nissparts(m): 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
If the CEL came on right after the flush and contained all 3 codes then erase before doing anything else.
The ECT being unplugged could have cause faulty readings from the o2 sensor
Re: Honda Accord 2005 (EOD) Scanning Result Pls Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by hen6kay(m): 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2013
nissparts: If the CEL came on right after the flush and contained all 3 codes then erase before doing anything else.
The ECT being unplugged could have cause faulty readings from the o2 sensor

@Nissparts, i did the flush after i purchased the car last decemeber. i decided to scan it last week because of the CEL on d dash board. i think i need to do a Re-scan to compare the result with the previous one. Thanks Again
Re: Honda Accord 2005 (EOD) Scanning Result Pls Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by hen6kay(m): 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
@Nissparts, u were absolutely right. After connecting d ECT sensor back two days ago, i found out that the CEL has dissappeared this morning cheesy. thanks again
Re: Honda Accord 2005 (EOD) Scanning Result Pls Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by nissparts(m): 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
No problemo
Re: Honda Accord 2005 (EOD) Scanning Result Pls Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by sultaan(m): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2013
See how those mechanics cause all the problems.

If you had not taken i to them to flush there would have been no problemo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Gearbox Is Cranking After Changing The Oil.... / Can I Get Sound Corrola Sport For 1m? / Opay Set To Lead Uber, Bolt In Nigeria With Ocar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.