Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,183 members, 7,867,425 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Whats The Title Of The 50 Cent Track In The Begining Of The Movie"get Rich Or.." - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Whats The Title Of The 50 Cent Track In The Begining Of The Movie"get Rich Or.." (554 Views)

Five Ways To Have A Quick Hit Track In Nigeria / Davido's Aye Is 81st Best Track In The World - Fader Magazine / What Are The 50 Greatest Naija Songs Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Title Of The 50 Cent Track In The Begining Of The Movie"get Rich Or.." by ediko5(m): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
What's The name of the 50 Cent's track that is used in the beginning of the movie "Get Rich Or Die Trying" .
Re: Whats The Title Of The 50 Cent Track In The Begining Of The Movie"get Rich Or.." by wildchild1: 11:27am On Mar 13, 2013
I thinks its Window Shopper cos that's the theme song of the movie
Re: Whats The Title Of The 50 Cent Track In The Begining Of The Movie"get Rich Or.." by ediko5(m): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
No not window shopper.
Re: Whats The Title Of The 50 Cent Track In The Begining Of The Movie"get Rich Or.." by wildchild1: 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
Hustler's Ambition then
Re: Whats The Title Of The 50 Cent Track In The Begining Of The Movie"get Rich Or.." by ediko5(m): 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
If you have the movie play it and you'll know the track that i am talking about.
Re: Whats The Title Of The 50 Cent Track In The Begining Of The Movie"get Rich Or.." by ediko5(m): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
Okay the title is : " I'll ripe your head boy "

(1) (Reply)

Hot And Exciting New Song By "Wondakid" He Is World Class! / [video] D.P. Da Prophet - Taking Shot After Shot Ft. Ray-g / Teen "Wondagurl" Explains Production For Jay-z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.