Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. (13637 Views)

Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester Derby / Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United Vs Liverpool / Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by Haryor54: 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
Its not over yet for d bluess, we can still make it, blues fo lyf
Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by ojbaba95(m): 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
Nothing dey happen. We go force replay and finish them off at the Bridge
Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by BodyKiss(m): 12:15am On Mar 07, 2013
Looking for excuse already? Either way, you guys are gonna get dumped by the Devils. You can all cry foul till thy kingdom come.

1 Like

Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 07, 2013
Whoever says that Chelsea Fans are crying wolf for nothing should at this Man's antecedents whenever he's been at the helm in a ManU Vs Chelsea game, if you like call it ill luck being on Chelsea's side but a wise man one said, "in all occurrences in life, once is random,twice is coincidence and thrice is a planned and patterned action.

*SOBS*
Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by 190: 1:57am On Mar 07, 2013
im a chelsea fan and to be honest we chelsea fans know that this our current team is/are/was d worst in decades
to be honest imagine chelsea playing madrid the way man U played madrid
we for nor even last 45mins game for don be 4-0
na ceaser or na terry wen dey give back pass wan hold madrid
im a die hard chelsea fan and since torress in that team and di-mateo axed
ive always insisted that no single trophy for us this season even europa, and nw FA
would be dropped on sunday, its the hard earned truth. lets just hope and pray that we remain 3rd till d season ends
then we can go baq to the board and re-evaluate our already tarnished season,
we started this season for 7 cups - we never fit win even ONE

Is that a Joke
please no one should quote me abeg!
United are winning dis for sure,
only MATA or hazard cant help us abi who else dey the team again

2 Likes

Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by great063(m): 2:14am On Mar 07, 2013
Chelsea FC:E don happen,e don be.E don red for us#wailing profusely# Manchester United:God dey our back.See unsolicited favour...game ends,the Red Devils lose to the Blues...life goes on.
Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by delors(m): 2:36am On Mar 07, 2013
cry Ramires? Red Card!
cry david Luiz? Red Card!
cry Ashley Cole? Yellow Card!
cry Eden Hazard? Kick the boy or ball, na still Yellow card!
cry Torres + Ba? Yellow card (2 can share)!
Na wah o...why must this spider webb always officiate Chelsea's important matches? undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by Pato30(m): 5:07am On Mar 07, 2013
The FA are planning to compensate Man utd for the loss against Madrid on tuesday. Its a shame the English FA has refused to grow!
Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by Meritbaba(m): 5:21am On Mar 07, 2013
190: im a chelsea fan and to be honest we chelsea fans know that this our current team is/are/was d worst in decades
ive always insisted that no single trophy for us this season even europa, and nw FA
would be dropped on sunday, its the hard earned truth. lets just hope and pray that we remain 3rd till d season ends

Is that a Joke
U be Chelsea fan inside your parlour, True Blues fan will support their team no matter what. Hence, team morale boost when they are playing against rival big-team
Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 07, 2013
Halleluyah! Compesation...of course you know who am talking about...
Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by Chynx(m): 6:19am On Mar 07, 2013
190: im a chelsea fan and to be honest we chelsea fans know that this our current team is/are/was d worst in decades

Is that a Joke
White lie! You are not a Chelsea fan. You simply want to hide under the shelter of being a Chelsea fan to get @ Chelsea Fans. I love football for one thing..."It is NEVER over until it is over", period!
So keep your weird analysis to urself.
Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by Desdola(m): 6:31am On Mar 07, 2013
What would be would be. Webb or no Webb the better team would surely win.
Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by Macastro: 6:36am On Mar 07, 2013
ZUBY77: Nobody crying yet?
Chelsea fans are becoming matured since the ban of Okada
grin ; ;DD
Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 07, 2013

Is that a Joke
wow! supporter indeed,like the last time utd beat chelsea it was not with ojoro
Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by Dovahkiin(m): 7:18am On Mar 07, 2013
Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by tribalism(m): 8:07am On Mar 07, 2013
Zenas212: Chei! Our own don finish o. So na wetin ds FA wan do us, abi. We go surprise dem for sunday
I believe you!
Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by labamo07(m): 8:17am On Mar 07, 2013
Afam4eva: I hate Man U but i hate Chelsea more and i hope they lose. Even if Abrahamovic officiates the match, they will lose
Who cares about what and how you feel for chelsea? Mind your shit biz with your shit team......
Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by olaolaking: 8:23am On Mar 07, 2013
People should know that the best referee in in England when it comes to qualification is Howard. He is recognized by fifa. Any "A" grade match will be for him
Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by abbeybanks(m): 8:27am On Mar 07, 2013
Twelve players against eleven players in a home match for that matter. Well the visitors have to put in extra work if they are committed in getting anything this season. Till then ni
Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by Born2beRich1(m): 8:40am On Mar 07, 2013
Na wah o...When will man utd grow up and play like men without refrees help...They are all cowards just like coward web... lipsrsealed
Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by executinal(m): 8:40am On Mar 07, 2013
is going to be cracker

1 Like

Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by 1025: 8:44am On Mar 07, 2013
i was expecting man u to use webb on tuesday but they failed so epl teams will pay for what madrid did on tuesday.
God pass them jare.
the way man u fans cried tuesday night will not be forgotten with ease.

1 Like

Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by Jobig(m): 8:59am On Mar 07, 2013
he is the best referee in english,he officiate well,he truelly fit the match.
Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by Bome01(m): 9:43am On Mar 07, 2013
Afam4eva: I hate Man U but i hate Chelsea more and i hope they lose. Even if Abrahamovic officiates the match, they will lose
Ur hate no mean anything cos u are not important!!!

1 Like

Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 07, 2013
phapi:
GOd go taake tym punish ya mouth an MAN U

Na ya eyes e go b wen we flg dem on Saturday
CHeLseA till MAnchester shift To LonDon
Na u wey God go settle down punish. Olodo, u no even knw d day of d match, na im u dey here d spew rubbish by d way, which match chelsea wan win? If dem like make benitez come officiate d match, chelsea go still lose. I be like say abramovic dey give man home work every match na so so note d man de copy every time for him seat.
Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by Prowizy2(m): 9:53am On Mar 07, 2013
Am not suprised.. English F.A is tryin 2 please MAN U cuz of wat MADRID did 2 dem.. Weda howard or webb.. If he lyks let him give 1 chelsea player 3 yellow cards lyk in 2010 world cup we must win dat match.. "GBAM

#teamCHELSEA
Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by Frostyzone(m): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2013
Dear Howard,

Some Chelshit fans say you are a secret Manchester United player, Some even say you are an illegitimate son of SAF.
According to them, everytime, you officiated a game involving the Red Devils, they always end up winning.

This letter is to inform you that I'm solidly behind you on whatever will transpire this weekend. The injustice that transpired last Tuesday will be redeemed, and by your special grace, 2 Chelshit players will be sent off for daring to chest the ball...the fo.ols.

By your unbiased officiating, Man United will show those blue wearing racoons that there is indeed strength in numbers.

Chelshit fans will curse their coach, and Benitez will curse back, all because of your top notch officiating.

I will be at the Theatre of Dreams to personally witness history repeating itself. And why not, you are the match ref after all!

Stay well, and stay safe.

Glory! Glory!! Glory!!! Man United!!!!

Your's sincerely, Frostyzone.

3 Likes

Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 07, 2013
Pato30: The FA are planning to compensate Man utd for the loss against Madrid on tuesday. Its a shame the English FA has refused to grow!
Is a shame dat u urself have refuse to grow and stop all dis poo u are saying. Well just like you, we re not in a hurry to forget wat madrid did to us so dis is a revenge time, my signature says it all.

1 Like

Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 07, 2013
Pato30: The FA are planning to compensate Man utd for the loss against Madrid on tuesday. Its a shame the English FA has refused to grow!
Shut up! d english FA had already appointed howard webb to officiate d match b4 man united lost to real madrid

1 Like

Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 07, 2013
Chynx:
White lie! You are not a Chelsea fan. You simply want to hide under the shelter of being a Chelsea fan to get @ Chelsea Fans. I love football for one thing..."It is NEVER over until it is over", period!
So keep your weird analysis to urself.
U are as bad as d word weird itself. It seems dat ur eyes were used to decorect ur head, because it's obvious dat u dont use dem. can u tell me d last time man utd played as bad as chelsea is playing now, or can u tell me d last time man utd lost a match apart from madrid match? Chelsea dat let a two goals lead slip out of dere hands against readind and samtherton respectively and struggled to beat west brom. So stop giving early excuses because with or without webb, d best team will win on dat day period.
Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 07, 2013
Born 2be Rich: Na wah o...When will man utd grow up and play like men without refrees help...They are all cowards just like coward web... lipsrsealed
u are a fat fool, brainless chicken infact i dont even have a better word to describ u d way it is in ma mind. Which match are u talking of dat united dont play as men without d help of d reff, is it d past matches or the subsequent ones? Ur envy on united could not allow u to see bettter tins in a team dat is far better dan ur miserable team. Fiendish fool.

2 Likes

Re: Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2013
Born 2be Rich: Na wah o...When will man utd grow up and play like men without refrees help...They are all cowards just like coward web... lipsrsealed
u are fat fool, brainless chicken infact i dont even have a better word to describ u d way it is in ma mind. Which are match are u talking of dat united dont play as men without d help of d reff, is it d past match or g matches or the subsequent ones? Ur envy on united could not allow u to see bettter tins in a team dat is far better dan ur miserable team. Fiendish fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Place To Buy Treadmills In Lagos / Arsenal Vs Sunderland (0 - 0 ) On 18th August 2012 / Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.