Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,547 members, 7,823,398 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Please How Old Is Seun? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please How Old Is Seun? (1500 Views)

Why Is Seun Osewa Not Accorded Celebrity Status In Nigeria? / Is Seun Really A 'programmer' Or A Wack Web Admin. Blowing His Own Trumpet? / How Old Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Old Is Seun? by Blackteeth(m): 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
During the early period when Nairaland was still new, Seun used a certain photo of his as a profile picture. In that picture he had a baby face. This is 2013 and his current profile picture attached below shows he still has the baby face. Doesn't he grow at all? grin Or is he trying to deceive us to make us think he is the youngest innovative millionaire Nigeria has produced?
Please can somebody upload the REAL current picture of Seun Osewa with his full grown beards grin
Re: Please How Old Is Seun? by amasmiles: 11:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
shocked oboy all dat for u...sowi ooo.. cry
Re: Please How Old Is Seun? by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 08, 2013
Seun turned 24 after June about 6 years ago.. He is 31 this year then grin grin
Re: Please How Old Is Seun? by Blackteeth(m): 8:45am On Mar 08, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Seun turned 24 after June about 6 years ago.. He is 31 this year then grin grin

Are you sure? Nigerians are fond of hiding their age. I hope your post wouldnt be hiden soon or the figures changed. grin
Am not really after his age. I was only wondering if he grows at all cos all his profile pics I came across since Nairaland started has been the same little boyish looks. grin
Re: Please How Old Is Seun? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2013
Im 99% sure grin
Re: Please How Old Is Seun? by Elthugnificent(m): 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
A year older than he was last year, seriously.
Re: Please How Old Is Seun? by vedaxcool(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
My wild guess 45!
Re: Please How Old Is Seun? by gramci: 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2013
Are you gay?
Re: Please How Old Is Seun? by Blackteeth(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
gramci: Are you gay?

How did gay enter here?
Re: Please How Old Is Seun? by gramci: 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2013
Blackteeth:
How did gay enter here?

I just find it difficult to understand why a full grown man will want to know the age of a fellow men to the extent of noticing his "baby face".
Re: Please How Old Is Seun? by Temismith(f): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
Am not sure, but i think he shud be around methuselah's age :/
Re: Please How Old Is Seun? by Blackteeth(m): 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2013
gramci:

I just find it difficult to understand why a full grown man will want to know the age of a fellow men to the extent of noticing his "baby face".

See wahala o. His age is not the issue, but wondering if he grows at all. Dont you notice the faces of people around you? Dont you notice their hairstyles, eyes, nose etc of people around you? So if you do so you are now gay? smh
Besides what exactly do you mean by "notice"?
Re: Please How Old Is Seun? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
I actually heard from our Reverend Father how Seun was one of the senior prefects in school when he(our Rev) just started high school.That was back then in Abeokuta in the '50's.

Pls Find below the latest picture of our Reverend Father.

(1) (Reply)

Wc,wash-hand Basin And Plumbing Material @ Good Prices / Meet The Youngest University Student In Uganda - A Nigerian / That Moment When Things Got So Funny... (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.