Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries (1887 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by dipsy2009: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
This thread is for anybody that is planning to be in Georgia, already in Georgia and would soon be in Georgia. Please drop any important tip or information related to this topic.
Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by Vicjustice: 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
dipsy2009: This thread is for anybody that is planning to be in Georgia, already in Georgia and would soon be in Georgia. Please drop any important tip or information related to this topic.
Now, this "thread" is going to mislead people to assume that the Republic Of Georgia is a place to be in. But the fact is that Georgia is far from it, it is one hell of a country where women still ride old bicycles to transport their farm products and firewood for house heating: Don't be misled, it is not in Europe, and its poverty ridden citizens are desperately seeking better life in places like Greece and Turkey through illegal migration

2 Likes

Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by dipsy2009: 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
Vicjustice:
Now, this "thread" is going to mislead people to assume that the Republic Of Georgia is a place to be in. But the fact is that Georgia is far from it, it is one hell of a country where women still ride old bicycles to transport their farm products and firewood for house heating: Don't be mislead, it is not in Europe, and its poverty ridden citizens are desperately seeking better life in places like Greece and Turkey through illegal migration

U make it sound like Georgia is the worst place to live on planet Earth. There are loads of people making their money in Georgia. And about the bicycle stuff...u should understand that everywhere in Georgia can never be like that. There are still places that are modern and advanced.

1 Like

Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by Vicjustice: 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
dipsy2009:

U make it sound like Georgia is the worst place to live on planet Earth. There are loads of people making their money in Georgia. And about the bicycle stuff...u should understand that everywhere in Georgia can never be like that. There are still places that are modern and advanced.
Those people that you claim are "making money" in Georgia, what are they doing to make the money in a country where there is no money?
Excuse me, do you want to argue that Georgia is not one of the worst places to live in?

1 Like

Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by dipsy2009: 11:40am On Mar 10, 2013
Vicjustice:
Those people that you claim are "making money" in Georgia, what are they doing to make the money in a country where there is no money?
Excuse me, do you want to argue that Georgia is not one of the worst places to live in?

If I may ask? Why is Georgia the worst place to live in?
Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by ibrak200: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2013
dipsy2009:

If I may ask? Why is Georgia the worst place to live in?
how can u get a georgia visa ?
Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
ibrak200: how can u get a georgia visa ?
You want to go to Georgia? I sorry for you
Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by ibrak200: 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
fados4sure:
You want to go to Georgia? I sorry for you
guy na question I ask o. Nawa o
Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
ibrak200:
guy na question I ask o. Nawa o
The place is a useless place that's why i answer you in such manner... "don't be offended"
Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by ibrak200: 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2013
fados4sure:
The place is a useless place that's why i answer you in such manner... "don't be offended"
okay
Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 30, 2013
Wow wow wow....everybody just complaining about georgia...
Anyways,i am planning to go to georgia...tsibilisi state medical univeristy to study medicine....i have a sure means of income 4 d 6years.....
What do u fink pple??...i need advise
Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by ibrak200: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Wow wow wow....everybody just complaining about georgia...
Anyways,i am planning to go to georgia...tsibilisi state medical univeristy to study medicine....i have a sure means of income 4 d 6years.....
What do u fink pple??...i need advise
hey friend just follow your heart..... if you feel its a better place for you then go..... after all people make it in countries georgia is better thank. go and study dont mind any body changing your mind over it. thanks
Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
ibrak200: hey friend just follow your heart..... if you feel its a better place for you then go..... after all people make it in countries georgia is better thank. go and study dont mind any body changing your mind over it. thanks
You are telling him to go an study when you don't know the condition of things there? For you to go to Georgia, just go to EMU in Cyprus...
Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
Thanx guys ....buh it seems u nt getting it...i'm nt planning to go to georgia wif aim of making it there...just to have ma degree...infact,i dnt even have it in mind to look 4 a job
Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Thanx guys ....buh it seems u nt getting it...i'm nt planning to go to georgia wif aim of making it there...just to have ma degree...infact,i dnt even have it in mind to look 4 a job
If you get the degree, where will you use it to work?
Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by Vicjustice: 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
ibrak200: hey friend just follow your heart..... if you feel its a better place for you then go..... after all people make it in countries georgia is better thank. go and study dont mind any body changing your mind over it. thanks
There is not much wisdom in what you just advised, you want him to follow his mind and go to somewhere that he has no knowledge about instead of taking the information from those who have knowledge about the place.
"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of destructions."
Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by ibrak200: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
Vicjustice: There is not much wisdom in what you just advised, you want him to follow his mind and go to somewhere that he has no knowledge about instead of taking the information from those who have knowledge about the place.
"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of destructions."
okay o.thats what i can help him with,,,,,,,,,,, but just know something that people can also make it in those country your are condemning and note that some foreigners in England,Spain, Italy e.t.c are finding it hard to survive or make money.guy 4get na God o
Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by Babaelemu: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
ibrak200: okay o.thats what i can help him with,,,,,,,,,,, but just know something that people can also make it in those country your are condemning and note that some foreigners in England,Spain, Italy e.t.c are finding it hard to survive or make money.guy 4get na God o
guy your a stubborn soul. Its like your suffering time has come by going to georgia. You're too blind and very eager to travel. You lack to seek information first coz georgia is white man country? And you will be taking on plane. You go there if you don't suffer like hell (coldness, language barrier, white man slavery, no jobs, food, accommodation, hatred, sickness, depression) 'no be my mama born me'.
Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by owilondon: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2013
@Dr.hesjay,please which section are u going for? have they given u visa? reply,tnx!
Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by ibrak200: 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
Babaelemu: guy your a stubborn soul. Its like your suffering time has come by going to georgia. You're too blind and very eager to travel. You lack to seek information first coz georgia is white man country? And you will be taking on plane. You go there if you don't suffer like hell (coldness, language barrier, white man slavery, no jobs, food, accommodation, hatred, sickness, depression) 'no be my mama born me'.
guy u and who dey fight. guy kul down o................ afancullo

1 Like

Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 19, 2013
ibrak200: guy u and who dey fight. guy kul down o................ afancullo
Dem nor dey hear word that's why him dey talk like that
Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by talitakumi: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
I believve in the law of place if God has directed you to a particlar country, go and forget about any other thing.let me say something they are peole in the U.S that can't clothe themselves. Whosoever want to travel if God has giving u His word to go to that country irrespective of the economic hardship u will make it.
Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
talitakumi: I believve in the law of place if God has directed you to a particlar country, go and forget about any other thing.let me say something they are peole in the U.S that can't clothe themselves. Whosoever want to travel if God has giving u His word to go to that country irrespective of the economic hardship u will make it.
Then, go to Syria now
Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by Emmanuelson(m): 12:10am On Apr 20, 2013
guy you funny ooooo....going to a country you dont understand their language and rarely speak english to study medicine of all courses....better seek advise before you go.....

na my 50kobo weh i fit give you be that ooo
ibrak200: okay
ibrak200: okay
Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by frank94(m): 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
My dear forget whatever they are talking to pull you down,one good thing is that you are going their to study,by gods grace surely you will survive and make it in life.
Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by ibrak200: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2013
frank 94: My dear forget whatever they are talking to pull you down,one good thing is that you are going their to study,by gods grace surely you will survive and make it in life.
amen oooooooooooooooo my person
Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 08, 2013
Yeah

2 Likes

Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by Vicjustice: 12:03pm On May 09, 2013
frank 94: My dear forget whatever they are talking to pull you down,one good thing is that you are going their to study,by gods grace surely you will survive and make it in life.
If he can survive in a foreign hell like Georgia, what prevents him from surviving in motherland Nigeria?
By the way what could he do to survive in a hell like Georgia, hοmosexυal ρrοstitution?
Re: General Georgia Republic Travel Enquiries by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 09, 2013
Vicjustice:
If he can survive in a foreign hell like Georgia, what prevents him from surviving in motherland Nigeria?
By the way what could he do to survive in a hell like Georgia, hοmosexυal ρrοstitution?
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Build America Visa Replaces Green Card In Trump's New US Entry Plan / Lockdown In Turkey: I & My Friends Share Situation With Pictures From Windows / Canada Visitor's Visa To Work Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.