Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! (6681 Views)

Annie Macaulay–idibia Celebrates 31st Birthday Today / Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. / Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! by Kaymisola(f): 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
Have I ever mentioned that I love this couple?! While surfing the net, I found this old photo of theirs and I was like ---wow! so I decided to share it with you guys *smiles*
Before And Now (Big Difference...See how hungry they both looked then...hehehe!)
They are so adorable...oh in case you didn't know, their traditional wedding will take place on Friday 8th of March 2013 while their white wedding will take place in Dubai this month as well.
(http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/03/photo-2face-and-annie-macaulay-idibia.html)

1 Like

Re: PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
Can you imagine. See how Annie changed. She looked like a crayfish hawker in the first picture.
Re: PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! by joyli: 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
blink182: Can you imagine. See how Annie changed. She looked like a crayfish hawker in the first picture.

Share ur pic, let see

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
blink182: Can you imagine. See how Annie changed. She looked like a crayfish hawker in the first picture.

grin

They've been together for a long time,it seems they actually have some serious emotional connection/strong bond/whatever.
I was thinking he is only getting married to her because she gave birth to his children.
Re: PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! by demelza: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
They have both come a loooong way and deserve every goddamn thing they are presently enjoying.
This most definitely is love.
Congrats guyz
Re: PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! by Sijo01(f): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
e don tey dis people o.
Re: PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! by HARMONYTE: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
they re good 4 each oda...
Re: PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! by bukatyne(f): 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
demelza: They have both come a loooong way and deserve every goddamn thing they are presently enjoying.
This most definitely is love.

Congrats guyz

If you can excuse the multiple cheating tongue
Re: PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! by Waspy(m): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sincerely, for me o, George of the Jungle is still a better love story. Annie wouldn't have said Yes if 2baba were to be a loser. Where was she when he was all over those other ladies? cool cool
Re: PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! by Vivly(f): 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
I'd like to believe that first picture aint Annie.
Dayuum! Money works wonders
Re: PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! by switdil(f): 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
Wow!!!
This their love don tey o
Money is good
Re: PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! by Tolexander: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
See how dem be like refugee!
Re: PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! by swtme(f): 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mehn she was uuuuuuuuuuugly!!!
Re: PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! by Haywhymido(m): 1:48am On Oct 15, 2013
$wtme:
Mehn she was uuuuuuuuuuugly!!!
yea u ryt, dat y i keep tellin pipo dia is no ugly person, so far u work hard,get sum cash n eat well. U will n must definitely look gud
Re: PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! by Ruq: 1:52am On Oct 15, 2013
The girl was obsessed with Tuface for a long time before tuface reciprocated with the marriage
Re: PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 15, 2013
undecided
Re: PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2013
2face looked like someone who was paid with savannah bank check .......As for Annie no comment
Re: PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! by kunlesehan(m): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2013

u must be a comedian.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! by Evebellaluv(f): 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
Nawa oooo
Re: PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! by ChiSun27(m): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
Alexpissu: 2face looked like someone who was paid with savannah bank check .......As for Annie no comment

Guy u harsh oooooo!!!!!!!
Re: PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! by elampiro(m): 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
My own opinion is different. She was not ugly but cannot be termed as beautiful. Apart from the face she had a good stature and a flat tummy. That was okay for someone struggling to climb up the financial ladder.
Re: PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! by Evebellaluv(f): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
kunlesehan:

u must be a comedian.
Re: PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! by Kemy11(m): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
God see 2 of them. That meanz i get hope. Team one pack oya.....
Re: PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! by swtme(f): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
Haywhymido: yea u ryt, dat y i keep tellin pipo dia is no ugly person, so far u work hard,get sum cash n eat well. U will n must definitely look gud

No be lies bro
Re: PHOTOSPEAK: 2face And Annie Macaulay-idibia (then And Now)...lol!!! by Burntcoal(f): 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
patience is the true test of love. but erm dat her top e get as e be for the chest area o

(1) (Reply)

''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi / Femi Otedola Shows Off The Interior Of His Office (Photos) / Girls Go Run Today!! Man Upload 100 Photos Of Girls He Has Chew Online- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.