Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump (34327 Views)

Annie Macaulay–idibia Celebrates 31st Birthday Today / Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids / Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Naofficial: 7:23am On Sep 28, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-zc-zF5mI3O8/UkYLStodWYI/AAAAAAAAdoM/Tz__q3PGaQM/s1600/aNNIE.png[/img] Check out the excitement on the face of2face Idibia’s wife, Nollywood actressAnnie Macaulay.
The beautiful lady pictured above is in her second trimester.
According to sources, in four months time,Annie Idibiawill deliver her secondbabyfor Tuface making 2face’s 7th child. Isabella must be really happy now knowing in few months time, she is going to be a big sister.
Congrats to 2face and Annie. [url=/nfchb7]CLICK HERE FOR LATEST CELEBRITIES SCANDALS GISTS TODAY![/url]

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by ecolime(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2013
Congrats to Annie.. 2baba sabi shoot oo

*UPDATED*
I feel so honored to be the first to comment. All my hardwork and dedication has finally paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. Next I would like to thank my parents, for birthing me and my fiancee for loving me totally. I want to thank my dog Bingo, for always being there for me. I also want to thank Mr Fani Kayode for allowing me to realize that if a mentally challenged child can be minister, I can be 1st to comment... This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be an experience that I will never forget. And last but not least I would like to thank all of the millions of people/fans out there that took time out of their day to celebrate this momentous achievement with me. I cannot stress how much of a big deal this is. I have been trying to be the first to comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams, the sky is the limit. Please don’t call me names and say mean things about me. Just be happy for me and celebrate this moment with me. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.

173 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Big4wig(m): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2013
Cool...baba 2face no dey miss

yarning....awwwhh........pls pass dat eba wit ogbono soup cos i no chop for night..#BIGWIG

5 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Debestfrenzy(m): 10:43am On Sep 28, 2013
2baba kw dy cary last grin
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Indifferent(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2013
Whats new? No be 2baba?
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Coldfeet(f): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2013
Congrats sweerie!!! Wish you a safe delivery.

3 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Genea(f): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2013
2 baba just dey score goals
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Swagakid(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2013
congrats tew her..not 2baba oo
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Siralfred1(m): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2013
2baba no dy play oh nw nw him chuk d babe

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Johndale: 11:32am On Sep 28, 2013
2face alwayz on point, he neva misses!

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by homesteady(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2013
Congrats
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by deols(f): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2013
7baba

9 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by lastmessenger: 11:34am On Sep 28, 2013
Believe me 2face is not excited because is not a new thing to him but to the lady i say a big congrats

2 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Slicky112: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2013
2face 7 kids!!! In this time and age Nna try pack well from now.
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Davo93(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2013
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:38am On Sep 28, 2013
Finally a legitimate child

16 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Davijunson: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2013
ecolime: Congrats to Annie.. 2baba sabi shoot oo

*UPDATED*
I feel so honored to be the first to comment. All my hardwork and dedication has finally paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. Next I would like to thank my parents, for birthing me and my fiancee for loving me totally. I want to thank my dog Bingo, for always being there for me. I also want to thank Mr Fani Kayode for allowing me to realize that if a mentally challenged child can be minister, I can be 1st to comment... This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be an experience that I will never forget. And last but not least I would like to thank all of the millions of people/fans out there that took time out of their day to celebrate this momentous achievement with me. I cannot stress how much of a big deal this is. I have been trying to be the first to comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams, the sky is the limit. Please don’t call me names and say mean things about me. Just be happy for me and celebrate this moment with me. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.
LMAO....nothin wey person no go see for nairaland....wch award av yur determination earned yu now....?

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by 5much(m): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2013
Congrats 7baba.
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by DonaldGenes(m): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2013
Johndale: 2face alwayz on point, he neva misses!
if Tuface misses, una go complain, and if he doesn't miss either, still una go still complain...

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by SirElaw(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2013
ecolime: Congrats to Annie.. 2baba sabi shoot oo

*UPDATED*
The only reason why I liked your post was that I was impressed by how stu.pid you were willing to get just to make pple laff.

11 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Opeyemi1525(f): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2013
congrats to her
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Davijunson: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2013
another baby for 2face....Dude is blessed sha...takin care of dem shudnt be a problem for him...anyway, Congratulations to him.
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by ifyalways(f): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2013
Na annie be dis? She don change!
All the best to her.
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by lakesguy(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2013
Love 2face die' 2face' abeg' its OººK♓ªªªY Oº°˚˚°˚☺ ' haba, 7children' bros' its ok abeg'
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by sakaguchi(m): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2013
Wow....the list will be continued....the 7 tribes of Tubabaland are being formed...this is history in the making...

2 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by donkross1(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2013
so i should start jumping up n down abi.
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by tellwisdom: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2013
Is this worth a news?
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Caracta(f): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2013
2face no dey waste time. Congrats Idibia.
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by 1oracle(m): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2013
Slicky112: 2face 7 kids!!! In this time and age Nna try pack well from now.
Atiku has seven wives and 27 children so 2face is still a learner

2 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by fapcrook(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2013
@ ecolime, u are so dryyyyy for typing this because u are first to comment, wake up and grow well young boy

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by lorddarshwood(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2013
That's cruel bro,atleast the lady pleaded that peeps should not call her names or mean words to her,if she made u laugh the least u can do is laugh it off,sometimes I wonder where sanity has gone to.
SirElaw:
The only reason why I liked your post was that I was impressed by how stu.pid you were willing to get just to make pple laff.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US / EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation / Kanayo O Kanayo In 1985 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.