Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Trending Craze Sweeping The Internet Called ' Harlem Shake' - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Trending Craze Sweeping The Internet Called ' Harlem Shake' (1093 Views)

Dr.craze (craze Clown) Ft. Tegaa (ade) All Funny Video Clips. Download Now! / Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter / Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Trending Craze Sweeping The Internet Called ' Harlem Shake' by crusufixo(m): 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
Hi everyone,

I was not sure which of the sub-forum i was meant to post this, but since its kind of hilarious, i decided to post it in the jokes section.

I am not so sure if most of you are aware of whats trending on the internet ( on youtube to be specific) at the moment, its a kind of craze called 'Harlem Shake'. You can check youtube for other videos and you would understand better.So many groups have posted theirs on you tube ( peeps at their work places and basket ball teams).

So, myself and my colleagues at work decided to do ours.It still baffles me how my colleagues convinced me into partaking in this craze, cos I have neva being this spontaneous. Well, I guess once in a while it wont really hurt to do something crazy.... smiley smiley smiley smiley. Enjoy !!!!!!

here is the link below, I was not sure on how to post the video here.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgUKUqSUNZY
Re: The Trending Craze Sweeping The Internet Called ' Harlem Shake' by Chillext(m): 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2013
Next time,post on food section.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LOL! If Animals Were To Be On Facebook..... / Nigerian Swedish Marriage / April Fool Gone Wrong!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.