Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

When Was The Last Penalty Awarded For The Away Team At Old Trafford - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / When Was The Last Penalty Awarded For The Away Team At Old Trafford (3945 Views)

Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / Nigeria's Team At U-17 Women's World Cup: Azerbaijan 2012 / Usain Bolt (fastest Sprinter) unveiled to fans at Old Trafford. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Penalty Awarded For The Away Team At Old Trafford by yommys01(m): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2008
When was the last penalty awarded for the away team at old trafford in the premier league! (not fa cup)??
Re: When Was The Last Penalty Awarded For The Away Team At Old Trafford by presido1: 11:49am On Mar 21, 2008
Have they commited any foul to warrant a penalty?
Re: When Was The Last Penalty Awarded For The Away Team At Old Trafford by yommys01(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2008
Answer my question , Presido1 don't ask me another one
Re: When Was The Last Penalty Awarded For The Away Team At Old Trafford by tkb417(m): 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2008
why did you have to separate the FA cup from the other games?
ure sniffing stuffs
Re: When Was The Last Penalty Awarded For The Away Team At Old Trafford by pein(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2008
When was the last penalty awarded to the away team at stamford bridge or the emirates or even anfield.thats why they are the top 4,penalties are hardly given against them especially at home except when its really called for and atimes its not so stop asking shit questions!
Re: When Was The Last Penalty Awarded For The Away Team At Old Trafford by donjasi: 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2008
this is a very daft thread!!!!
Re: When Was The Last Penalty Awarded For The Away Team At Old Trafford by akinalabi(m): 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2008
don jasi:

this is a very daft thread!!!!

Very Very Daft!

If there is no penalty offence, I guess the referee should
just pick the ball and put it on the spot.
Re: When Was The Last Penalty Awarded For The Away Team At Old Trafford by Chacal: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2008
akinalabi:

Very Very Daft!

If there is no penalty offence, I guess the referee should
just pick the ball and put it on the spot.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How many intelligent topics do we have these days?
I am 600% sure the author of this topic is a GAYnner. . .The requirement needed to be a GAYnner is ACUTE STUPIDITY.
The whole place is crawling with twats with little or no nous.
Re: When Was The Last Penalty Awarded For The Away Team At Old Trafford by teemoe(m): 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2008
, This has to be the dumbest thread i have come across in a longtime,
i really dont blame the poster, its the easy access every tom, DICK and harry has to the internet that is causing it,
, jobless guy, better go through all previous nairaland thread to have an idea of what a reasonable thread should look like,
, Also if you have a whistle in your house, next time manutd is playing, sit down very close to the tv and anytime the ball is in uniteds penalty area blow as hard as you can, PUNK!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Solution Centre / Angola Becomes First Country To Build Football Stadium On Water. / Fifa Manhunt For Nigeria v Argentina Match Referee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.