Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

d - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / d (694 Views)

Kabiru Sokoto Sues Federal Government For N300million / An Open Letter Of Some Marine Students In Georgia To Nigeria Government For Assi / I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

d by Umartins1(m): 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
D
Re: d by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
If the question had been “ IS PDP ………?, the tread would have been over 5 pages by now.
Re: d by karlmax2: 12:03am On Mar 08, 2013
we known they are not,they're just a bunch of criminals parading themselves as progressives.
Re: d by Umartins1(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2013
Oh! I thought this thread was closed. All thanks to Aunty Ije for ensuring the continuity of the thread, you're such a reliable soul.

Now, I can continue my speech.
Re: d by Umartins1(m): 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
D
Re: d by tomakint: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
Which people? With ACN that still parades a Tinubu (one of the most super corrupt politician alive)! Well @ op thanks for your microscopical view of the real stuff and the revelations you dug out....the question now is, Can we say a Nigeria will be safe in the hands of APC as widely acclaimed by many here? I believe they (APC and gangs) are more sophisticated in thievery than PDP! Thanks for ur eye-opener cool

1 Like

Re: d by Umartins1(m): 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
ELLA, This is the inscription at the back polo of the 0' uniforms recently distributed to the school pupils in osun state. What is the meaning of this? Where is the designer company located? ELLA!

(1) (Reply)

Clinton On Nigeria: The Lessons Not Learnt / Proxy APC: ACN, ANPP,CPC Take Battle To Jegatoday / Orji Commissions Road To Fast Track Power Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.