Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) (3261 Views)

Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please / "Religion Has No Place In The 21st Century"-Cambridge Debate-Dawkins vs.Williams / An Interview Of Richard Dawkins By Ben Stein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 07, 2013
Babadeen:

1) Why come and play strawmen in the op if you are not interested?

You do need to understand what 'straw man' really is and how to apply it!

Babadeen:
2) What conclusions did I jump into?

Suggesting I posted to attack the 'straw man' is the conclusion you drew, and this my dear Bab is grossly incorrect which makes the term "jumping to conclusions" very appropriate.

For the avoidance of doubt...I posted cause I felt you and Rey are taking this a little personal and the link is meant to be a pics to show that this thread is getting hot because of that.
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by ooman(m): 9:35am On Mar 07, 2013
striky, here is your pic

Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 07, 2013
ooman: striky, here is your pic

Thanks man...I owe your gal a peck and you a hand shake grin
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by ooman(m): 9:38am On Mar 07, 2013
striktlymi:

Thanks man...I owe your gal a peck and you a hand shake grin

what!!!!! I will cut off your head and put it on a platter of wood!!
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by Babadeen(m): 9:38am On Mar 07, 2013
striktlymi:

You do need to understand what 'straw man' really is and how to apply it!

Suggesting I posted to attack the 'straw man' is the conclusion you drew, and this my dear Bab is grossly incorrect which makes the term "jumping to conclusions" very appropriate.

For the avoidance of doubt...I posted cause I felt you and Rey are taking this a little personal and the link is meant to be a pics to show that this thread is getting hot because of that.

Get out.

you have already embarrassed yourself by claiming that you werent interested in the op but you then commented.

You also avoided backing up of your claim that I jumped into conclusions in the op

I call your post a straw man in the colloquial sense that it is a dummy used to move away from the argument. Your claiming that the thread is too hot to move away from the op which you dont want to address
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 07, 2013
Babadeen:

Get out.

Yes master...yes master...striktlymi go master grin

Babadeen:
you have already embarrassed yourself by claiming that you werent interested in the op but you then commented.

Embarrassed??...I object my lord!!!

But really posting does not mean an interest in the OP...guess you fail to realize that there are other things that might inform the post of someone other than the OP.

Babadeen:
You also avoided backing up of your claim that I jumped into conclusions in the op

I never made such claim!

Babadeen:
I call your post a straw man in the colloquial sense that it is a dummy used to move away from the argument.

Not interested in your argument or that of the OP, sorry! My post wasn't meant to address any argument!

Babadeen:
Your claiming that the thread is too hot to move away from the op which you dont want to address

Um...are you speaking Greek?
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by Babadeen(m): 9:51am On Mar 07, 2013
Yawn...Striklymi, just leave the thread if you dont want to address the op
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 07, 2013
Babadeen: Yawn...Striklymi, just leave the thread if you dont want to address the op

Oh master...now that striktlymi was just having fun...not fair o!...no master, wake up master...striktlymi wants to play master...

Thanks for the dance anyways, I rather enjoyed it.
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by InesQor(m): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2013
Babadeen:

That is the strawman you can pull?

Where did you see me claim that deepsight is a christian? Yo cant read and you cant address the topic.

you must be a christian....a fundie.

Why not address the topic of how Dawkins has become a spawn of satan to fundie christians?

Your OP title is "Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians)" and yet you ask "Where did you see me claim that Deepsight is a Christian?"

What does "How Anony/DeepSight/Enigma mirror extreme Christians" mean then? undecided undecided
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by jayriginal: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2013
InesQor:

Your OP title is "Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians)" and yet you ask "Where did you see me claim that Deepsight is a Christian?"

What does "How Anony/DeepSight/Enigma mirror extreme Christians" mean then? undecided undecided

It means mirror/copy/act like them not that they are them.
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by Babadeen(m): 10:07am On Mar 07, 2013
InesQor:

What does "How Anony/DeepSight/Enigma [size=18pt]mirror[/size] extreme Christians" mean then? undecided undecided

mirror

I know that you arent a smart christian. Thinka bout the bolded word
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by ooman(m): 10:08am On Mar 07, 2013
jayriginal:

something like that
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 07, 2013
ooman:

Get thee behind me, devil troll
Seriously, you're losing it.
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by ooman(m): 10:10am On Mar 07, 2013
Reyginus: Seriously, you're losing it.

RESIST THE DEVIL, AND HE SHALL FLEE FROM THEE!! THE BIBLE

FLEE FROM ME, OH THOU DEVIL!! tongue
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2013
ooman: Babadeen can you ignore Reyginus?, the guy is a pseud, he doesnt have anything.
Lol. I understand.
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2013
jayriginal:

...like minds eh??...are u guys married or have something going on? grin

Bab is spoiling shows for boys o cry
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by ooman(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2013
striktlymi:

are you suggesting homosexuality here, striky?
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by Babadeen(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2013
striktlymi:

Stop trolling. angry

Do you have any shame?
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2013
Babadeen:

Get out.

I call your post a straw man in the colloquial sense that it is a dummy used to move away from the argument. Your claiming that the thread is too hot to move away from the op which you dont want to address
What's wrong with you? You want a defence to your op, and you have it. Why the sudden rage? Must everyone agree with you? Attack points and not personalities. Please!
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2013
Una no go kee me with laff this morning...
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 07, 2013
Babadeen:

Stop trolling. angry

Yes master...yes master...at once master...

Babadeen:
Do you have any shame?

I tried to be ashamed one time but it doesn't suit me! Life is just too short to be ashamed...may be when we get to live a thousand years with the formula I and ooman are developing then I might just work on being ashamed in my 500th birth day grin
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by Babadeen(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2013
Reyginus: What's wrong with you? You want a defence to your op, and you have it. Why the sudden rage? Must everyone agree with you? Attack points and not personalities. Please!

Did I attack striklymi or his points?

Just keep quiet
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by InesQor(m): 10:17am On Mar 07, 2013
Babadeen:
mirror

I know that you arent a smart christian. Thinka bout the bolded word

Sorry sir. Na to go smart up remain now. About turn! grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by ooman(m): 10:17am On Mar 07, 2013
striktlymi:

Yes master...yes master...at once master...

I tried to be ashamed one time but it doesn't suit me! Life is just too short to be ashamed...may be when we get to live a thousand years with the formula I and ooman are developing then I might just work on being ashamed in my 500th birth day grin

THIEF. THOU SHALL NOT STEAL - 11TH COMMANDMENT.

ME AND YOU SHARE NO RESEARCH!!! tongue
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 07, 2013
ooman:

RESIST THE DEVIL, AND HE SHALL FLEE FROM THEE!! THE BIBLE

FLEE FROM ME, OH THOU DEVIL!! tongue
Okay. If you think you sound smart when deviating from the thread, good for you. Their are better atheists in this forum.
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 07, 2013
ooman:

THIEF. THOU SHALL NOT STEAL - 11TH COMMANDMENT.

ME AND YOU SHARE NO RESEARCH!!! tongue

Always the selfish one! tongue

Don't worry I will allow you appear on the front cover of TIME magazine while I be in the centre spread when OUR 'breakthrough' finally sees the light of day grin
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 07, 2013
Thread derailed by the op.
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by Babadeen(m): 10:23am On Mar 07, 2013
Reyginus: Thread derailed by the op.

You are delusional...read the frist 2 comments by you and your ilk.

Lying christian
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by ooman(m): 10:29am On Mar 07, 2013
striktlymi:

Always the selfish one! tongue

Don't worry I will allow you appear on the front cover of TIME magazine while I be in the centre spread when OUR 'breakthrough' finally sees the light of day grin

WHAT!!! Trolling.

Me and you share no research but debates and arguments that are "confrontational and lead no where"
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by ooman(m): 10:37am On Mar 07, 2013
musKeeto:

CHARACTERISTICS OF CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS WELL EXPLAINED BY YOUR PIC.

NICE ONE
Re: Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 07, 2013
ooman:

WHAT!!! Trolling.

Me and you share no research but debates and arguments that are "confrontational and lead no where"

I understand! Let's keep it secret till we are ready... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help For Churches With Sound Issues / I Vowed To Give God My First Salary, Now I'm Broke And Need The Money. / Even If God Exist, It Can’t Be The Christian God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.