Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Free Search Engines Submission! - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Free Search Engines Submission! (1233 Views)

Free Search Engine Summission / Submitting Websites To Search Engines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Search Engines Submission! by FsG(m): 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2008
Submitt your website to 500 top search engines almost free!
48 hrs quarranteed listing, including Google, Yahoo, MSN, AOL, lycus and more, for only N5,000, one time fee, pay in naira!
write: info@financegather.com.
Re: Free Search Engines Submission! by bestcomm(m): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2008
Dear Lovely Nairalanders,

I would love to announce to you that we now have materials on desk for sale that can help you on Internet marketing basically on GOOGLE ADSENSE.

Books Tittles
1. 236viral-video-cash:This mainly teaches you how you can make money online uploading videos to a secret site which am not going to reveal to you here, and also how you can get massive traffic from those videos uploaded.
2. Adsense Revenue Exposed: As I have told you earlier this books basically made for anyone who wants to go into blogging. Inside this book you would realize many secrets beside adsense, which are exposed by top bloggers.
3. Adsense Profit Pump: In this Ebook you would come across many secrets, which would help you build good traffic for your site, which was compiled, by one of the top online SEO.
4. Tube Traffic: Hot New Marketing Tactic Revealed: How To Get Thousands (Or Even Millions) Of Visitors To Your Sites With Free Online Video Sites Such As YouTube and MySpace.
5. Search Engines Revealed: How You Can Finally Achieve Top Search Engine Rankings. Search Engine Optimization Strategies Revealed.
6. The Rich Jerk: Who the Hell is this "Rich Jerk"? I’m the real deal. Whether you like it or not, you want to be rich like me, otherwise you wouldn't be here. I'm sure you already know that there are thousands of "get rich quick" programs on the Internet today. You’ve probably even bought some of them yourself. Well, are you impressed with them? I’m not. Not even close. What proof do these losers have of their earnings? That they make a few thousand dollars a month? Big deal. I make millions. And my income is so automatic, it would make you sick. I’m the guy you see driving down the street in a Ferrari with the top down, and you think to yourself, "What an ass!" And you know what? You’re right. But so what? Do you really think I value your opinion? I’m a Rich Jerk, so I couldn’t care less. I’m not here to make friends. I’m here to show you EXACTLY how I make millions.
7. Bloggers Guide To Profits: You How To Shift Your Business Into 5th Gear With The Untapped Power Of Bogs And Harness The Power Of Blogging To Mass-Market Your Sales Message To Thousands Of Readers Who Build Your Sales Base From The Ground Up.
8. 345 Ready To Go Adsense Websites: A whopping collection of 345 Adsense ready web sites, complete with multiple articles for each web site; keywords, and each site is already optimized so you can start making Adsense income immediately! A complete plug and play system.

If you have interest on any of this EBOOKS, which I guarantee you great success because I know what it contains, only if your going to put it to work I assure you daily income would be Doubled each day.

Contact me: customersupport@makemoney4live.com
Tel: 07039361775
Chat with me on daily basis @ (emejik@yahoo.com)

NOTE: Do not contact me with my chat email address, as I would not respond to such email.

Thank you,

(1) (Reply)

Best Of African Food And Recipes / Get A Stunning Website Design And Development Service Today. / CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.