Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Has Chaz B (host Of Sharing Life Issues) Resigned From Inspiration FM? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Has Chaz B (host Of Sharing Life Issues) Resigned From Inspiration FM? (1619 Views)

Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead / Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM / Inspiration Fm Is Now On Air 92.3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Chaz B (host Of Sharing Life Issues) Resigned From Inspiration FM? by SUCCEED3: 7:57am On Mar 07, 2013
I heard from someone that the host of the popular radio programme - Sharing Life Issues - Chaz B has resigned from Inspiration 92.3 FM.

I noticed that Wana Wana, Chaz B's former co-host of the programme returned to the programme and has anchored it for the past two days. Last night an inquisitive caller asked Wana Wana about the story but she avoided it and said she would talk about it at the end of the programme. I was curious to know but Wana never talked about it at the end of the progamme as promised.

However, I seached the web for the news and here is a link to a similar story:

http://www.topeorekoya..com/2013/03/chaz-b-resigns-from-inspiration-fm.html
Re: Has Chaz B (host Of Sharing Life Issues) Resigned From Inspiration FM? by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:19am On Mar 07, 2013
yes
Re: Has Chaz B (host Of Sharing Life Issues) Resigned From Inspiration FM? by Chanchit: 9:06am On Mar 07, 2013
I read a news sometimes online when Shola Thompson said he would resign cos he does not like the way Dan is running the station, so maybe te issue got to Chaz B too. Anyway na person wei don chop belefood dey resign.

(1) (Reply)

Zach Sobiech Is Dead... / Download Video: J.martins – Time Is Now Ft Youssou N’dour / Cynthia Morgan Slams Charlize Theron For Feminizing Her Adopted Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.