Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe (9277 Views)

Arase Dismisses 50 Policemen For Corruption / Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit / Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 07, 2013
Touch Jonathan and see the end of the great Republic. Dont ask me how!

1 Like

Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2013
eh! E no easy to enter Borno o!
Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by Backneva01: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2013
Even president himself don know say him go come back safely, cos his god's go don tell him say notin go happen, abi una don 4get?
Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by maclatunji: 10:44am On Mar 07, 2013
If GEJ is locking 2 states down because of fear, we must salute the bravery of the 10 APC governors.

1 Like

Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by osifred(m): 10:46am On Mar 07, 2013
KnowAll: Out of those 3000 policemen, there could be a traitor amongst them " Etu Brute" and u too Brutus, says a dying and shocked MaCbeath.

Na wa oo. It was by julius ceasar not macbeath. Afer you wil be calling GEJ re.tard

@op 3000 plus security operatives for a visit within the country shows the level of insecurity in the county. After they will tell us the country is safe
Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 07, 2013
samm_miey: U mean our president is not evn safe in his own country?No one is safe in dis country,notin is safe,notin is working!..God has been d bedrock of protection to Nigeria civilians
Hmmmm
Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by hayubee(m): 10:48am On Mar 07, 2013
3000 for only gej na wa oooo d police men in ma village no reach 100 well wat if hin wan hold talks with boko haram
Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by ifihearam: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2013
mmmustapha: RIP jonah,

Na ur full family u dey tell RIP
Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by kettykin: 11:04am On Mar 07, 2013
A contingency plan should be made just in case some sections of the Army should misbehave and try the Ironsi treatment on GEJ , i think some Ex militants would be handy in this case
Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by ifihearam: 11:04am On Mar 07, 2013
hayubee: 3000 for only gej na wa oooo d police men in ma village no reach 100 well wat if hin wan hold talks with boko haram

If anything happens to Jonathan then that's the end of Nigeria as an entity.

1 Like

Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by kettykin: 11:10am On Mar 07, 2013
ifihearam:

If anything happens to Jonathan then that's the end of Nigeria as an entity.

Saying it is not Enough but preparing and even testing it would be sufficient in this case, there has to be well proven and sufficient evidence so that those thinking the Ironsi treatment would work would think again
Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by dederocs(m): 11:18am On Mar 07, 2013
with all the money he donchop,he no wan die-its a shame,so when he leaves he leaves the citizens to their fate.
a good leader will protect the life of an average citizen like his own.we need brave revolutionaries to lead us,not lily livered mortals.
Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by dnawah(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2013
3000police officer =only Jack B.gringrin
Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 07, 2013
daywatcher: is he going there because the APC leaders went last week?
u ar a fool.
Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by OperaMini1(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2013
Ok o, so he's finally given a damn about visiting these 2 states? But why this trip, cheap political point i guess?
Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by dederocs(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2013
CFCfan: President Jonathan is indeed taking a HUGE risk by visiting those states. It's somewhat disturbing that 3,000 policemen would be needed to protect the President; I wonder what the fate of regular citizens would be if a President has to have such drastic security apparatus.
very dumb quote,do you mean he shouldn't have visited-you re so dumb,so you expect a president to be scared in his country?
Bush flew to Iraq in the thick of the war-only cowards die like chickens.
Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by dederocs(m): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2013
aka tonero: The life of a president is important than the entire people in a whole state. But i dnt know if its apply to Nigeria grin grin grin
Another uneducated idiot...pls read ur quotes before you post.
Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by Boazizzy08: 11:38am On Mar 07, 2013
but who has said the country is not safe. how can the situation in the north be used to assess the situation of the country ?. i think what the IGP has done is to save the nation from any possible embarrassment which u and i know may likely be in the plans of the enemies of the state. and sincerely, i see nothing in it.
osifred:

Na wa oo. It was by julius ceasar not macbeath. Afer you wil be calling GEJ re.tard

@op 3000 plus security operatives for a visit within the country shows the level of insecurity in the county. After they will tell us the country is safe
Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 07, 2013
ifihearam:

Na ur full family u dey tell RIP
. This ifihearam must be a mumu right from birth...he's suffering from eryhnglocotis."
Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by Demdem(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
This simply mean that these states aren't so secured as the govt will like us to believe. God forbid, if anything should happen to him, nothing will happen. We will mourn him for some days and sambo takes over. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by saaedlee: 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
Borno state is really hot, hope we get out of here soon
Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by Mentcee(m): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
KnowAll: Out of those 3000 policemen, there could be a traitor amongst them " Etu Brute" and u too Brutus, says a dying and shocked MaCbeath.

Empty barrel. Its not MaCbeath but Macbeth. And not Etu Brute but et tu Brute. Coupled with your appalingly v.bad English. Mnwl, it was Julius Caesar who said that and not "MaCbeath" and contrary to ur name u know absolutely nothing and sound like a simpleton.

1 Like

Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
This is another ECOMOG wahala with Jonathan as commander with 1000 amoured tank, 500 drones,3000 combatant policemen,1000 Interpol SSS and others to west african state of maiduguri. Let d war begin
Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by mko2005: 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
If president no go there una go say him no go.
If president come go there una go say why him go there ?
If president go with small police men them come kill am,una go say why him no go with plenty police men ?
As president come go with plenty police men una come say why him go with plenty police men ? [b]Him for go with small police men so that make them kill am [/b]make some happy for his death and make some vex say dem kill am.
President know say insecurity they the land and no be him fault say e don bad reach like this !
May God help us all
Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by lungtruth(m): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
@ demdem, i dont always like to contribute here due to some people xter, for your statement that if Jonathan attacked and killed, sambo take over, it is not possible, not sambo taking over will be the case, consider "war" because we know the attacker.
Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by Demdem(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
lungtruth: @ demdem, i dont always like to contribute here due to some people xter, for your statement that if Jonathan attacked and killed, sambo take over, it is not possible, not sambo taking over will be the case, consider "war" because we know the attacker.

my friend go siddon. shishi no go happen. we all will mourn him and it ends there. Sambo takes over quickly to quell any immediate rebellion. SS leaders will be called into Abuja led by the old fool Clark, they will all be settled and compensated. Their decisions will be forwarded to Wadata plaza which will be adopted. Tompolo, Ateke, etc will have their contracts restored. Fools in govt still need it to run to continue with their theft. The retardeen chapter ends, Life continues.

By the way, the attacker would be evil Boko. The same boko the retardeen's party nurtured so they would have simply killed one of their own.

1 Like

Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by DobleO7: 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
Mine is a question. How many policemen is enough for the the President to be secured as he visits Borno State?
Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by back2sender: 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
**Na ur full family u dey tell RIP**.Ifhearam u r a big slowpoke. i see u r working assidously to justify the money dem dey pay u as a member of the 40 laptop dogs in abuja. if the fisherman die today notin go happen the worst na to throway the body for inside river.
Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by Gojebor: 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
Omerian Consult: Nonsense! So the life of the president is more important than that of the people.

the president is d president...d no. One citizen! Reason well
Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by back2sender: 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
Fellow nigerians please see this as a warning sign oooo. since all all naija policemen will congregate for Borno on friday to protect one man kindly make arrangement for your own security on that day.
Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by mrofficial2(m): 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
The retardeen has summoned courage from the APC members. Obviously, his going there is political.

Now we don't see 40 laptops crew talk about any political blah blah blah.
Re: IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe by stepone(m): 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
chingyjant:
My friend desperate situation calls for desperate measure.When he is attacked and harmed you will still be the first to ask why didn't he fortify his security.Nigerians must talk just because talk is cheap.He is not the first to do that.I have slept in a hotel that one time Vice-President slept you need to see how security was tightened and even majority of the residents at the hotel were told to leave the hotel that period.You are speaking as if its something new.Look for other better topics to contribute not coming here to lamely criticize what is uncalled for.On a serious note wetin come warrant the issue of igboman?Tribal Homo erectus

I was thinking abt Anu Ofia when I wrote Igboman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP - US Lobbying: 5 Things You Should Know / Direct Primaries: There Should Be Other Options - Buhari / German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.