Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges (5890 Views)

Arase Dismisses 50 Policemen For Corruption / IGP, 3000 Policemen For Jonathan’s Visit To Borno, Yobe / Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by Fatdon(m): 6:09am On Nov 05, 2012
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye has urged Nigerians to pray for and cooperate with the Nigeria Police Force in view of its efforts to curb lingering security challenges in the country.

Speaking during a special prayer session for members of the Nigeria Police at the church headquarters in Ebute-Meta, Pastor Adeboye said there is need to intercede for members of police force as they face lots of challenges and attacks during the cause of discharging their duties.

Appreciating the effort of the security agents and also praying that God will continue to guide, protect and give them necessary wisdom needed in discharging their duties, the man of God prayed that God will expose the bad eggs among the force and those soiling the image of Nigeria Police.

In his words: “We pray that God will expose those perpetrating evil among the Nigeria Police, give them wisdom, protect them and meet all their needs and defend them.”

In his response, The Inspector General of Police, IGP, Mohammed Abubakar, who was represented by Commissioner of Police, Lagos Airport Command, Mr. Olatunji Caulcrick appreciated the gesture of RCCG in organising such a special prayer for members of Nigeria Police.

He also charged his colleagues to uphold righteousness in all their activities, and never relent in discharging their duties in ensuring there is peace and decorum in the country.
www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/security-challenges-pray-for-nigeria-police-adeboye/

Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by Euroclydon(m): 6:55am On Nov 05, 2012
Yes Sir...Prayer answers all things...honestly they need our prayers.
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by fatdon1(m): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2012
God help us all.
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 05, 2012
See im shine shine teeth like pray..

all the prayer wey una dey pray to una ALL-POWERFUL God.. how e don help d matter?

Useless Yahweh slaves..

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 05, 2012
Mr. Pastor! You no get mouth! or you the denounce your Man OF god title ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by juman(m): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2012
fatdon1: God help us all.

May God help the police.

Police job is a very bad job.
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 05, 2012
stu..pid scammer
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by freebreezeyz(m): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2012
Some comments seriously need to be edited or totally erased before posting here!! haba!!!! why cant pple attack the message and not the messenger? ARGUMENTUM AD BACULUM

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by shewanna: 9:58am On Nov 05, 2012
Father forgive them for they know not what they type(Muskeeto and d likes), Amen!
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by dridowu: 9:58am On Nov 05, 2012
I respect Pastor Adeboye but on ds issue, PRAYER WITHOUT ACTION IS USELESS
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by a1solution: 10:00am On Nov 05, 2012
Adeboye is right, ‘police is your friend’. That is why bail is free
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by Pataki: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2012
Prayers for what?

I really do not get it. undecided Gross corruption has taken over the police force. Police officers do not know the law (as if there is a law anyways), hence they abuse their citizens anyhow. The other day, we saw on video how a Nigerian police officer was blown to shreds when he single-handedly and foolishly touched a bomb.

As much as I am a Christian, I get mad when I read this kind of topics asking for prayers when PRAYERS is NOT the key to addressing the security challenges in our country.
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by ariyebaba(m): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2012
Policemen,chai ...............................they r full of evils.......................avoid them like plague.
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by Iaz93: 10:13am On Nov 05, 2012
Ok Sir. . . . .*praying* *speaking in tongues*
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by Iaz93: 10:14am On Nov 05, 2012
ehie: stu..pid scammer
SMH. . . .May God have mercy on YOOOOUUU

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 05, 2012
You make me laugh, saying prayer is not the key, then what is? Yes, faith without works is dead but also works without faith is also a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2012
tunspider: You make me laugh, saying prayer is not the key, then what is? Yes, faith without works is dead but also works without faith is also a waste of time.
what stupidity... work doesn't need faith..
Good soil + Good seed = good plant
Prayers + speaking in tongue + annointing oil + good soil + bad seed = more prayer and fasting... lol..

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 05, 2012
The only place people won battles with prayers remains the BIBLE.

For the rest, and in some case in the Bible, it's been down to superior technology and knowledge...

That's why Boko Haram uses bombs.. the poor Yaweh slaves keep thinking Yahweh'll protect them by prayer...
IS IT NOT THE SAME ADEBOYE THAT PRAYED EARLIER THIS YEAR
[b]
IN a rare display of anger, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, on Friday night, adopted a spiritual way out of Nigeria’s current security challenges, urging the mammoth crowd of worshipers, who attended the February Holy Ghost Service, to pray to God to dismantle all ‘gates’ behind the menace.

Declaring ‘holy war’ against what he described as a reign of terror in the country, Adeboye asked members of RCCG, who had commenced a month of fasting and prayers, to add a prayer point aimed at arresting the menace of Boko Haram before the end of the month.

“His words: As we wait on the Lord in fasting and prayer this month, I want you to include two items in your prayers: I want you to ask God to deal with the enemies of Nigeria speedily; that before the end of this month, all the problems of Nigeria would be over.”

According to him, “if we all join forces and cry to God, He will do for us. The second prayer I want you to pray; remember I’ve asked God for a special 70th birthday present of 70,000 children, join in prayer that God would release those that are still hanging in the air this month.

“I want 70,000 new babies, so that by the end of this year there will be no barren left in our churches.”

Preaching a sermon entitled, “Lift up your head oh ye gates,” Adeboye urged the crowd of worshipers at the Redemption Camp not to be too sanctimonious about the prayer against terror, stressing that from the days of John the Baptist, the Kingdom of God suffers violence and it’s only violent that can take it by force”.

Explaining the effects of biblical gates, he said there are national gates where a whole nation can be in trouble because certain gates refuse to open, pointing out that “every gate that is holding the children of Nigeria captive must come down crashing in the name of Jesus Christ.”

At intervals, the General Overseer, whose wife had earlier led the congregation to pray for peace in every part of the country, sent spiritual missiles to all harbingers of terror in the country who have created fear and terror.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by ssainty(m): 10:30am On Nov 05, 2012
musKeeto: See im shine shine teeth like pray..

all the prayer wey una dey pray to una ALL-POWERFUL God.. how e don help d matter?

Useless Yahweh slaves..
Yeah!ur looking for 'CHEAP POPULARITY' you just got one. Ak.uYa
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by LagosBoi2(m): 10:35am On Nov 05, 2012
I tire for all these prayers from decade to decade and everything keep getting worse..abegi we need actions..successful nations are not prayerful or as Godly as Nigeria yet they are on top.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by Ocutegan(m): 10:45am On Nov 05, 2012
Mcdugull: Mr. Pastor! You no get mouth! or you the denounce your Man OF god title ? undecided undecided undecided

Useless Yahweh slaves..
Why do we have a lot of stoopid people in this country sef, jus look at these ones callin the man of God names. So you expect every pastor to be nothing but a church rat..if you're not happy with his success, and which of your wretched family and friends has he scammed b4? jus go hang yourself abeg. Now some people will jus die and their folks will be shoutin “God why” not knowing they pleaded the wrath of God on themselves. Or do you think to live is your right jus because you see others living? Tell me what happened to the dead? God preserved you and now you cursing on his appointed minister. I even saw the sl.ut among these there laffin at her level of stupidity. Mi pity yuh life

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by Iaz93: 10:53am On Nov 05, 2012
Ocutegan:
Why do we have a lot of stoopid people in this country sef, jus look at these ones callin the man of God names. So you expect every pastor to be nothing but a church rat..if you're not happy with his success, and which of your wretched family and friends has he scammed b4? jus go hang yourself abeg. Now some people will jus die and their folks will be shoutin “God why” not knowing they pleaded the wrath of God on themselves. Or do you think to live is your right jus because you see others living? Tell me what happened to the dead? God preserved you and now you cursing on his appointed minister. I even saw the sl.ut among these there laffin at her level of stupidity. Mi pity yuh life
GBAM!!! Ignore them!!! Some people are just senseless. . . .one eediot is even calling him a stupidt scammer.....

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by Rick9(m): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2012
President GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN:
i agree with the Man of God please good citizens of Nigeria pray for this country.
oga i hear but we need action. Oh. Thank you
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by buchibabe: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2012
D only time I kabash for my enemies ,is when I want holyghost faya to locate and destroy dem ,in otherwords I dnt pray for my enemies. So in dis case,d police is nt my friend and can't benefit frm my prayer.
Bt if dey r kool wit d "holyghost faya my enemies" prayer,.... Then I'm at dia service.
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by PosCaricature: 11:08am On Nov 05, 2012

Useless Yahweh slaves..
Does it mean you don't believe in the existence of God?
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by PosCaricature: 11:11am On Nov 05, 2012
dridowu: I respect Pastor Adeboye but on ds issue, PRAYER WITHOUT ACTION IS USELESS
And what suppose to be the action please?
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 05, 2012
PosCaricature :
Does it mean you don't believe in the existence of God?
Which one?
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by tomakint: 11:22am On Nov 05, 2012
Woman, ignorance is no excuse in the courtyard of heaven, for goodness sake this is a confirmed Man of God recognised by the kingdom of light and even darkness, millions of souls have been liberated, made conquerors, made rich, converted to God's side thru his ministries and all u can do is to insult him? My dear, take my word seriously, repent of what you said and think not you can get away with it, its that serious!

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 05, 2012
tomakint:
Woman, ignorance is no excuse in the courtyard of heaven, for goodness sake this is a confirmed Man of God recognised by the kingdom of light and even darkness, millions of souls have been liberated, made conquerors, made rich, converted to God's side thru his ministries and all u can do is to insult him? My dear, take my word seriously, repent of what you said and think not you can get away with it, its that serious!
Lmao.. see dullard.. millions of souls? lol,, where d millions dey? Na only millions of dollars and naira d man dey win.. faithful magas.. heehehe

Ocutegan:
U cretinous maga, never quote me again if you have nothing better to say.. better report your empty head to adeboye's gateman, so that myabe he'll help you steal your brain from his bedroom..
DEATH? That doesn't scare me, not at all.. ADEBOYE will die a rich, very rich man.. his foolish worshippers like you, well... what can I say?

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by sylve11: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2012
Funny comments, muskeeto take ya time o grin well God is watching everyone. as for the police I pray for everyone, but to be honest they are so wicked. cool
Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by Femmymata2(m): 11:34am On Nov 05, 2012
I believe the federal government should replace JTF army with the powerful anointed men of God(adeboye,oyedepo,t.b joshua e.t.c) to combat boko haram with the power of God,jesus and holy spirit which is cheaper, safer,effective and very reliable. It will save lives of soldiers and innocent citizens,on daily basis these pastors destroy our enemies by fire, cast out demons/devil,cure patients with hiv/aids,heal amputees e.t.c. I'm very sure it will be easy for them to destroy these little demöns called boko haram by easily asking God to send fire from heaven just like in elijah's case. So F.G should make use of these great men of God or else they will only be asking us to pray while they stay in safer zones and fly about the world in their private jets while their members in the danger areas are being blown to heaven while praying in the church.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges by Nuezha(m): 11:40am On Nov 05, 2012
Ocutegan:
Ignore them. Everywhere they appear, it's the same view, same comment. Just ignore them (never quote them...just "waka pass" like nothing happened).
You prayed and it worked for you. Believe what you believe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gen Buhari Immediately After The Blast(video) / Photos: Fayemi & Wife Spent N100m On Their Bedrooms – Fayose's Aide Claims / Breaking News : Sen. Magnus Abey Appointed Dg Namada. By President Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.