Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,264 members, 7,957,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

How Well Do Nigerian Drivers Know & Apply Safety Driving Rules - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Well Do Nigerian Drivers Know & Apply Safety Driving Rules (710 Views)

10 Safety Tips When Driving In The Rain / 6 Types Of Nigerian Drivers / 5 Kinds Of Nigerian Drivers To Keep-0ff! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Well Do Nigerian Drivers Know & Apply Safety Driving Rules by bravolad(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2013
This thread is for us to discuss safety rules as it concerns driving. Do we truly understand road signs, cautions, traffic codes or rules, when to be on the speed lane, when to overtake, when to use hazard lights, the proper lane to overtake, the lane to take when turning right or left, proper parking etc.

Almost everyday I see people overtake wrongly & if you make an attempt to correct them, you get abused. I have also seen people's vehicles clamped by the park & pay companies in Abuja for improper parking yet they come out to argue unnecessarily & ignorantly. How well do we know driving rules and the application of same when we drive?

I believe that if drivers' license is issued after testing of our understanding of driving rules & road codes, more than half of the drivers on the Nigerian roads will not be issued with licenses. What is your take?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me Pls / Suvs / The Top 10 Debuts At The 2014 Los Angeles Auto Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.