Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Which Party Owns D New APC Political Party Going By The Logo And Motto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Party Owns D New APC Political Party Going By The Logo And Motto (10237 Views)

Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) / Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert / No Political Party Owns Nigeria -oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Party Owns D New APC Political Party Going By The Logo And Motto by FSToje(m): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
I wonder the party that initiated and dominated the New APC political party.....i Think ACN

Re: Which Party Owns D New APC Political Party Going By The Logo And Motto by EkoAtlantic: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
I think all parties involved have something to contribute. The flag is more of A.CN while the motto is of the CPC. Other parties involved(I.e. APGA and ANPP) are also gonna have some other things to add, might not be the motto or the flag.

The party has just started unfolding it plans... Stay tuned.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Currency Deal With China Stalls Two Years After Talks / ICPC Investigates Al-Bashir Ibrahim Saleh, Ambassador To Morocco Over $200,000 / Three-year Blueprint: FG Plans N26tn Borrowing, N29tn For Debt Servicing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.