Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

If Agriculture Was To Remain The Economical Main Stay In Nigeria........ - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / If Agriculture Was To Remain The Economical Main Stay In Nigeria........ (744 Views)

Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) / How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! / Agriculture To Remain In Forefront Of Abia Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Agriculture Was To Remain The Economical Main Stay In Nigeria........ by seunstic: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
Please friends on nairaland, let air our opinions on this topic. An argument ensued today among my colleaques and we were like- things would not have been this bad for the country if not for oil boom. Atleast our economy was doing just fine then. Your contribution to this topic will be appreciated
Re: If Agriculture Was To Remain The Economical Main Stay In Nigeria........ by Obiora4life: 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
Um, duh... Nigeria wouldn't have had it bad now, in fact, Nigeria would have been a top 20 economy by now. Good news is that we're gradually picking back up, Agriculture though small now, represents about 42% of the economy.

1 Like

Re: If Agriculture Was To Remain The Economical Main Stay In Nigeria........ by seunstic: 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
Thanks obiora, that was quite thoughtful of you. Please let keep our contributions coming in.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Prevent Sawdust From Entering Water Troughs / Sunflower Seed And Canola (rapeseed) Needed Asap. / Buy Aflasafe For Your Maize Plantation This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.