Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Pls Help Me!! I Need Someone To Squat With In Vi/lekki - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Me!! I Need Someone To Squat With In Vi/lekki (1526 Views)

Urgently Need A Place To Squat / Urgent!!! Pls Seriously In Need Of Roommate To Squat With / Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me!! I Need Someone To Squat With In Vi/lekki by assalaamat(m): 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
Pls guys,i really need a favour from u,i really need someone to squat with in lekki bcs i want to relocate from sango-ota to VI/lekki in search of greener pasture.I have HND upper credit in Accountancy and I've been searching for white-collar job for over a year but none is forthcoming,i'm so tired of searching bcs i spend most part of my time on the street of lagos searching for job everyday,so at this juncture,i want to relocate from sango to vi/lekki to look for a blue-collar job,i don't mind if it's security or hotel job.I know u might be wondering why i chose vi/lekki,it's bcs these blue-collar jobs,i mean security,hotel,cleaning jobs abound in lekki.So guys if u know u stay around VI/lekki plssssssssss help me!!! I can be contacted via 07067374959.Thanks a lot in advance
Re: Pls Help Me!! I Need Someone To Squat With In Vi/lekki by Gboliwe: 4:50am On Mar 08, 2013
assalaamat: Pls guys,i really need a favour from u,i really need someone to squat with in lekki bcs i want to relocate from sango-ota to VI/lekki in search of greener pasture.I have HND upper credit in Accountancy and I've been searching for white-collar job for over a year but none is forthcoming,i'm so tired of searching bcs i spend most part of my time on the street of lagos searching for job everyday,so at this juncture,i want to relocate from sango to vi/lekki to look for a blue-collar job,i don't mind if it's security or hotel job.I know u might be wondering why i chose vi/lekki,it's bcs these blue-collar jobs,i mean security,hotel,cleaning jobs abound in lekki.So guys if u know u stay around VI/lekki plssssssssss help me!!! I can be contacted via 07067374959.Thanks a lot in advance
Blue collar job? A brand new line for me.
Why do you think you cannot get a whitecollar job in VI?
Hope you know it is your WAEC you will use for the blue collar job? Wishing you the best.
Re: Pls Help Me!! I Need Someone To Squat With In Vi/lekki by ifyalways(f): 7:16am On Mar 08, 2013
I thought you got a job already. Pele.
Most hotel and even bar jobs come with accomodation. I'll call you if I see anything that fits.

All the best.
Re: Pls Help Me!! I Need Someone To Squat With In Vi/lekki by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 08, 2013
Intercontinental is recruiting now... Send your letter and curriculum vitae.

Bro, life in lekki is expensive oh ! Can you cope with it ?

Taking a guy into my house is hard small... Maybe, you should tell me more about yourself ?

I can introduce you to someone though...

Best of luck

Do you know how to drive ? (Just asking )
Re: Pls Help Me!! I Need Someone To Squat With In Vi/lekki by ifyalways(f): 9:54am On Mar 08, 2013
^he can't drive. If he could he would have clinched Seun's PA/driver job.
Re: Pls Help Me!! I Need Someone To Squat With In Vi/lekki by assalaamat(m): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2013
YoungSalute: Intercontinental is recruiting now... Send your letter and curriculum vitae.

Bro, life in lekki is expensive oh ! Can you cope with it ?

Taking a guy into my house is hard small... Maybe, you should tell me more about yourself ?

I can introduce you to someone though...

Best of luck

Do you know how to drive ? (Just asking )

I'm a devout muslim,as a matter of fact i attended arabic school for nine years before going to higher institution,i'm cool-headed and down to earth.but it's really unfortunate that i don't know how to drive,but i plan to learn it once i get a job.I would really appreciate it,if u can help me bro,thanks a lot.
Re: Pls Help Me!! I Need Someone To Squat With In Vi/lekki by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2013
assalaamat: I'm a devout muslim,as a matter of fact i attended arabic school for nine years before going to higher institution,i'm cool-headed and down to earth.but it's really unfortunate that i don't know how to drive,but i plan to learn it once i get a job.I would really appreciate it,if u can help me bro,thanks a lot.

Assuming you know how to drive. It would have been easy. Well... I will look around for you okay. Stay blessed.
Re: Pls Help Me!! I Need Someone To Squat With In Vi/lekki by DonaldGenes(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2013
Una don help the quy?
Please be your brother's keeper after all its God that will reward una
Re: Pls Help Me!! I Need Someone To Squat With In Vi/lekki by dozzy24(m): 12:11am On Mar 12, 2013
ifyalways: ^he can't drive. If he could he would have clinched Seun's PA/driver job.
i can drive i need d job contact 08063914686

(1) (Reply)

Kpmg Nigeria Is Recruiting (closing Date Is 28th May, 2013). / Dangote Aptitude Test Invitation / Preparing For Interviews And Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.