Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Urgently Need A Place To Squat - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgently Need A Place To Squat (8242 Views)

In Need Of Someone To Squat With Around Gbagada (lagos) / You Need A Place To Squat In Lagos? / Urgent!!! Pls Seriously In Need Of Roommate To Squat With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Need A Place To Squat by kayla12(f): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
My follow Nlanders,

Pls I urgent need place to squat for sometime as where am managing with a friend is nolonger conducive.

We paid for the room together, later she brought in her friend I didn't complain now in the same room before I cameback from work her brother from village has landed.

My office is in Victoria Island and we all know the kind of stress that's on that area.

Pls I really don't mind the type I can manage till am able to gather money to get an apartment.

I would have rented but am going through financial setback as at this period.

Thanks for your anticipated corporattion.

1 Like

Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by missKiffy(f): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
cheesy
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by ahabue111(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
So sorry wish u were a guy wud hv managed with me, but I will be on d look out for u.
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by debris: 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lolz are you fuc*ing kidding me cheesy

Chai all these while you dey that v.i u for jack one better caring guy with nice apartment#i no tell you anything o

Just saying girls find it difficult to hep their fellow gals hence its accommodation

ADVICE

Manage there maybe if u can save up to 80k u can combine with someone serious and rent self con around ajah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by makavele: 12:20am On Sep 04, 2015
kayla12:
My follow Nlanders,

Pls I urgent need place to squat for sometime as where am managing with a friend is nolonger conducive.

We paid for the room together, later she brought in her friend I didn't complain now in the same room before I cameback from work her brother from village has landed.

My office is in Victoria Island and we all know the kind of stress that's on that area.

Pls I really don't mind the type I can manage till am able to gather money to get an apartment.

I would have rented but am going through financial setback as at this period.

Thanks for your anticipated corporattion.

upload your profile pics, lets see what u look like

1 Like

Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by cyprus000: 1:03am On Sep 04, 2015
makavele:

upload your profile pics, lets see what u look like
[size=13pt] grincheesy
Your case is spiritual.
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by onihaxy: 2:02am On Sep 04, 2015
so sorry. wish you were a guy. would have help. or will you be able to squat with a guy?. I live at cms and work on the island though.

1 Like

Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Imoksp(m): 2:31am On Sep 04, 2015
If u can squat wit me, then u are free to join me.i live alone in ajah n work in vi.am godly,cool & friendly.if interested, leave a message 4me on my facebuk page at imoks pea.
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Nielbaba(m): 2:35am On Sep 04, 2015
Imoksp:
If u can squat wit me, then u are free to join me.i live alone in ajah n work in vi.am godly,cool & friendly.if interested, leave a message 4me on my facebuk page at imoks pea.
bros if i fit squat wit you i no mind oo.transportation is rilly eating my little pay.
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Imoksp(m): 2:41am On Sep 04, 2015
But u b guy na.
Nielbaba:
bros if i fit squat wit you i no mind oo.transportation is rilly eating mt little pay.

4 Likes

Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Nielbaba(m): 3:00am On Sep 04, 2015
Imoksp:
But u b guy na.unless u want us to dey do gay tins 2geda.
he said he wish she was a guy, dats y i requested for that.transportation is killing me .800 daily.of d small salary apart frm feeding .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Imoksp(m): 3:05am On Sep 04, 2015
I dnt get u.are u a guy or a babe?
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 04, 2015
Imoksp:
I dnt get u.are u a guy or a babe?
she needs 'help'! Not a sex mate! damn You sex freak!

12 Likes

Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Imoksp(m): 7:04am On Sep 04, 2015
Yea.am willin to help her.i never asked 4sex. I'm a very religious person,frindly,godly n disciplined.pls,baby girl leave ur contacts or contact me tru my facebuk page.guys keep off.unless u're a...
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 04, 2015
Imoksp:
Yea.am willin to help her.i never asked 4sex. I'm a very religious person,frindly,godly n disciplined.pls,baby girl leave ur contacts or contact me tru my facebuk page.guys keep off.unless u're a...

Badoo

3 Likes

Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Imoksp(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2015
Anytin wen una like, make una talk.na una get una mouth. Wateva.
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 04, 2015
Nielbaba:
bros if i fit squat wit you i no mind oo.transportation is rilly eating my little pay.

You no get #Hole
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Hawlahscho(m): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2015
efreaky:

Badoo

This single word got me laughing like a jackal
gringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Hawlahscho(m): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2015
Imoksp:

Bros! grin
winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by kayla12(f): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2015
Hmmm am really overwhemed with joy at how you all feel concern on this issue.

May God send you divine helper in your times of needs.

Am grateful house.

But am still waiting.
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 04, 2015
Hawlahscho:

This single word got me laughing like a jackal
gringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringrin

Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by StPete: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
ahabue111:
So sorry wish u were a guy wud hv managed with me, but I will be on d look out for u.

Bros, I won’t mind your help o
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by pickabeau1: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
if u cant rent a full house, will a BQ suffice

Around Agungi

1 Like

Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Imoksp:
Bros, How market?
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Imoksp(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Bros, How market?
bizness is gud.i wish to open anoda branch.
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by kayla12(f): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
pickabeau1:
if u cant rent a full house, will a BQ suffice

Around Agungi

Pls can you throw more light on the question?
Thank you
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by debris: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
kayla12:

Thank you

yes it will
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by pickabeau1: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
kayla12:

Thank you

I assumed you were staying in a 2 bed apartment
Will a miniflat be ok?
Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
IF u are a christain, then discuss with your church

1 Like

Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by stlarry001(m): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
onihaxy:
so sorry. wish you were a guy. would have help. or will you be able to squat with a guy?. I live at cms and work on the island though.

onihaxy baba, maybe by next 4months we would hear Kayla the Nairaland babe.

bad guy

1 Like

Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by kayla12(f): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
pickabeau1:

I assumed you were staying in a 2 bed apartment
Will a miniflat be ok?

Ok I don't mind a mini flat.

Let me know the terms and conditions.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Urgently Need A Place To Squat by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
kayla12:

Ok I don't mind a mini flat.

Let me know the terms and conditions.
Thank you.
Your best bet is to get Your own small apartment, hopefully @pickabeau1 will help You.. Ignore all those he-goats above.
Good luck.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forte Oil Aptitude Test / Job Vacancies At A New Firm / Baker Hughes Calling For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.