Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) (23684 Views)

Buy African Prints Such As Ghana Wax, Daviva @ Wholesale Prices / I Want To Import Laptops From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2013
U can contact me on +233540975809, 08063203540, bank2k4real@gmail.com
Bb pin 295935A3

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by forever88(f): 1:24am On Oct 18, 2013
Hello.I'm interested in wholesale of the ghana wax,bags nd slippers and cloths. pls here is my email addy. debojapa@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 9:15am On Oct 18, 2013
forever88: Hello.I'm interested in wholesale of the ghana wax,bags nd slippers and cloths. pls here is my email addy. debojapa@gmail.com

Yeah...I just sent u a mail now...check n get back to me...will be waiting for your reply ..thanks
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 7:14am On Oct 22, 2013
Goodmorning my good people am back again...with the new arrivals....order for yours now...both wholesale and retail n we send it to you anywhere in Nigeria free of charge....

Free Delivery..

Pics comming soon...
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 22, 2013
Ok, I give up!! This pictures are lovely!! I stay inabuja, can I get the price list and how I'd get the materials if I buy. Send to ****

1 Like

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 7:49am On Oct 22, 2013
tchidi: Ok, I give up!! This pictures are lovely!! I stay inabuja, can I get the price list and how I'd get the materials if I buy. Send to ritzyrose4_2@yahoo.com

Thanks
I just sent you a mail now...u can check n get back to me...any question will be answered...we send to abuja within 2-3 days from date of order

We can chat on whatsapp..+233540975809
Bbm-295935A3
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2013
kindly send price list for ankara and slippers to smile_temi@yahoo.com
make u hurry o!..i want begin sew my Christmas clothes..lols

1 Like

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
tavie: kindly send price list for ankara and slippers to smile_temi@yahoo.com
make u hurry o!..i want begin sew my Christmas clothes..lols

Yesoooooooooooooooo, I have sent u the mail...u can check n get back to me...we can chat on bbm,whatsapp...
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 8:05am On Oct 29, 2013
Start your festive preparation now...order for yours ....limited quantity available

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
Happy new month to my fellow Nairalanders.....

Still waiting for your festive orders..
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by blackbeau1(f): 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
Wao...they are beautiful...will make some order soon.

1 Like

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 7:11am On Nov 07, 2013
black_beau: Wao...they are beautiful...will make some order soon.

Ok...that will be nice...will be waiting...

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2013
I have sold all my kente.. Left with few da viva! grin grin grin

If I sell am all, I go order for christmas!

1 Like

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
tchidi: I have sold all my kente.. Left with few da viva! grin grin grin

If I sell am all, I go order for christmas!

That's good...order quickly ooh before d price goes up...unto festive period ooo

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
New arrivals....nice designs n colours

U can contact me on whatsapp +233540975809, 08063203540, bank2k4real@gmail.com
Bb pin 295935A3

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
New arrivals for the festive season....waiting for you order

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
Heavenly Father, we thank you for the gift of life. We reverence your name and give you glory for all your magnificent works in our lives. Father we commit this blessed week unto your able hands. Unprecedented Favor, success and breakthrough shall be ours this week. Thank you for that good job, home and family. We shall all succeed in all our legitimate endeavors.
Happy Sunday to all my customers and intending ones
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 8:38am On Nov 16, 2013
bank2k4real: New arrivals....nice designs n colours

Bb pin 295935A3

Goodmorning my dear customers ...wishing u a happy weekend...still waiting for your orders...keep them comming...
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 7:10am On Nov 18, 2013
Goodmorning Yeah...am back again with the latest designs.keep ordering

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by coolitdown: 7:16am On Nov 18, 2013
bank2k4real:

Goodmorning my dear customers ...wishing u a happy weekend...still waiting for your orders...keep them comming...

Wao...these are lovely...I have finished seling my first order...be ready for my next festive orders...I will include the slippers too.
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 7:48am On Nov 18, 2013
cool-it-down:

Wao...these are lovely...I have finished seling my first order...be ready for my next festive orders...I will include the slippers too.

Oooh...thanks...good to know..will be waiting for your next order..I guess the business is booming...keep it up...

New importers are still welcome ...both wholesale and retail are available...
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2013
Goodmorning my customers and intending ones...

Festive period is at the coner and I want to use this oppurtunity to thank all my customers...especially...blakky,tchidi,tavie,cool it down,qusim,forever88,wommie wommie, black_beau...and others too numerous to mention...thanks for your patronage and your comments and experinces are welcome so as to encourage others who are still thinking of doing business with me.

And all use this oppurtunity to announce my promo that runs from now till the 31st of December, 2013.

So waiting for your comments so I can let's us know what the promo is ....

Keep the comments n inquiry comming...
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
bank2k4real: Goodmorning my customers and intending ones...

Festive period is at the coner and I want to use this oppurtunity to thank all my customers...especially...blakky,tchidi,tavie,cool it down,qusim,forever88,wommie wommie, black_beau...and others too numerous to mention...thanks for your patronage and your comments and experinces are welcome so as to encourage others who are still thinking of doing business with me.

And all use this oppurtunity to announce my promo that runs from now till the 31st of December, 2013.

So waiting for your comments so I can let's us know what the promo is ....

Keep the comments n inquiry comming...

OK...here my contact once again
Bb pin 295935A3
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2013
Okooooo..Yeah...the promo is here..

Buy any of the items here and get one free slippers of your size...and it will be sent to your location anywhere in Nigeria free from Ghana.

Hurry now while stock last...keep the order comming...

1 Like

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by blaKKy83(f): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2013
Hmmmmm ! Bank is sure my Best supplier ....he is here again with his usual bonuses.... Honestly meeting u as my supplier is one of the best thing that ever happened to my biz #thumbs up# + I can't wait foe my slippers ooooo smiley

1 Like

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
blaKKy83: Hmmmmm ! Bank is sure my Best supplier ....he is here again with his usual bonuses.... Honestly meeting u as my supplier is one of the best thing that ever happened to my biz #thumbs up# + I can't wait foe my slippers ooooo smiley

Cheiiiiiiiiiiiiii blakky83...u dey scatter my dada here ooo...thanks for the complements....

Your slippers is comming ooo...

Thanks once again..

More comments n experiences...
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
Left with just 4, been real busy at work, so I have not been marketing them... So far, for someone I met online, Banks is good!! He even promised me sharwama when next he's in Abuja... undecided undecided

Banks abi no be wetin you talk? angry angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by pmc01(m): 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
I need sufficient info on price of all brands of stock available and any other relevant details I should know. Email is pmcmarketplace@gmail.com. I will be waiting. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
tchidi: Left with just 4, been real busy at work, so I have not been marketing them... So far, for someone I met online, Banks is good!! He even promised me sharwama when next he's in Abuja... undecided undecided

Banks abi no be wetin you talk? angry angry grin grin

Thanks to all my Abuja customers..I have been previledge to meet some n I can say...they are nice people too for giving me that trust...

@tchidi...shawama...hmmmmm
Keep the order n d complements comming
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
pmc01: I need sufficient info on price of all brands of stock available and any other relevant details I should know. Email is pmcmarketplace@gmail.com. I will be waiting. Thanks.

OK...I have sent you a mail now...u can check n get back to me.

OK...here my contact once again
Bb pin 295935A3
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by Teeco(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
am interested, I just sent you an invitation on BBM 2AC25FC3

1 Like

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
Teeco: am interested, I just sent you an invitation on BBM 2AC25FC3

OK...cool...let's set the ball rolling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Contemporary Step-by-step Guide To Non-oil Products Export Business / Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here / Cosmetics, Adhesives, Lubricants, inks, detergents etc Production formulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.