Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,044 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players (14698 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) / Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by chukkynwob(m): 12:23am On Mar 09, 2013
watchindelta: instend of 21yrs in prison for lesbianism why nt replaced the punishment with pokipokii? Atleast if 30largelarge dickson dn pok craze commot for their puzzy then they go know say them dn missed welwel. Lesbians try dickson i bet u, u wil never regret it.

So you are suggesting that lesbians should be raped?

As a straight christian I abhor homosexuality,personally I also dislike it a lot but I will not deny my fellow man the right to practise what he/she deems fit as long as it does not infringe on the rights of other people.

Let the girls play football and scrap that authoritarian bill.

1 Like

Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by Rex123(m): 1:09am On Mar 09, 2013
V-lyrics:
Dis is simply discrimination from NFF, its d same tin as sayin no hausa player shuld play in keshi's super eagles of biafra. Sexuality shuldnt be a basis 4 selectin players but it shuld be based on skills.

I swear by God in Heaven u re so dumb... Shit comment lky dat don't build d country. How do u want d country to develop if u go about talking trash abt oda ethnicity getting certain positions. All positions shuld be on merit whether dey re ibo, hausa or yoruba. Nigerians re one hell of unpatriotic pple.
Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by Abraham2013(m): 4:27am On Mar 09, 2013
Small time now boko haram members go wan play 4 super eagles too n FIFA go say make we allow dem. abeg make FIFA go park well.
Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by mrvictor: 5:00am On Mar 09, 2013
Who is Fifa?
Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 09, 2013
Last time I checked, football is not a sex romp. What the Nigerian Law is against is public display of homosexuality, especially in form of marriage. It does not and cannot criminalise homosexuality if it does not criminalise adultery. As long as their is no gender abnormality, NFF has no right whatsoever with players sexual orientation.
I strongly do not advocate for homosexual marriage, but people must not mistake the Nigerian law to mean a right to dehumanise others. Even as the law seeks to protect the humanity in the establishment of marriage, it must also protect the humanity of those with less than popular sexual orientation.

1 Like

Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 09, 2013
I find it difficult to understand why educated people will equate the antigay marriage bill as an empowerment to dehumanise homosexuals? It must be some innate inability to grasp the subject of discussion. Homosexuals are human beings, born like you and I, their human rights are enshrined in the constitution same as mine and yours! that includes the right to privacy!

What the law is simply trying to guard against is the western misconception that public declaration of sexual orientation is aa human right and extends to marriage. If this laws spurs those with out brains to keep spewing this kind of NFF gaff, then I guess it will be short lived. If you molest a lesbian, that makes you a criminal! If you as much as assault anybody on rumours or otherwise of practicing homosexuality in his or her own privacy(like I heard of in IMO state), you can be sued for assault!

1 Like

Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by justwise(m): 7:41am On Mar 09, 2013
KenGali: I find it difficult to understand why educated people will equate the antigay marriage bill as an empowerment to dehumanise homosexuals? It must be some innate inability to grasp the subject of discussion. Homosexuals are human beings, born like you and I, their human rights are enshrined in the constitution same as mine and yours! that includes the right to privacy!

What the law is simply trying to guard against is the western misconception that public declaration of sexual orientation is aa human right and extends to marriage. If this laws spurs those with out brains to keep spewing this kind of NFF gaff, then I guess it will be short lived. If you molest a lesbian, that makes you a criminal! If you as much as assault anybody on rumours or otherwise of practicing homosexuality in his or her own privacy(like I heard of in IMO state), you can be sued for assault!

KenGali: I find it difficult to understand why educated people will equate the antigay marriage bill as an empowerment to dehumanise homosexuals? It must be some innate inability to grasp the subject of discussion. Homosexuals are human beings, born like you and I, their human rights are enshrined in the constitution same as mine and yours! that includes the right to privacy!

You are probably the only Nigerian with a good head on your shoulder.
Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by abbeywasc(m): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Homosexuality is ILLEGAL in Nigeria,why should it be allowed in Nigerian football ?
forgery nd perjury are illegal too, yet it hasnt stop any1 wt money from holding political office

1 Like

Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by abbeywasc(m): 7:51am On Mar 09, 2013
KINGwax: Abi FIFA president go chance our president
Wetin concern am with our law?
nothin jare, bt he fit ban u frm any international competition. Afterall, dt is his own domain.

1 Like

Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by kinguwem: 7:51am On Mar 09, 2013
FIFA has no right to interfere in our cultural values. If FIFA is against racism why should she support homosexuality?
Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by justwise(m): 8:18am On Mar 09, 2013
kinguwem: FIFA has no right to interfere in our cultural values. If FIFA is against racism why should she support homosexuality?

How does racism and homosexuality relate?
Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by Daleoba(m): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2013
V-lyrics:
Dis is simply discrimination from NFF, its d same tin as sayin no hausa player shuld play in keshi's super eagles of biafra. Sexuality shuldnt be a basis 4 selectin players but it shuld be based on skills.
u b cow @ v lyrics 4 saying ds shit
Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by Flygerian1(m): 9:09am On Mar 09, 2013
brosss: Now I know FIFA has to defend players rights but they definitly don't have the right to dictate or compromise the constitutions and laws of any Land
Exactly.
Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by McGeorge1(m): 10:28am On Mar 09, 2013
V-lyrics:
. Na who tell ur hausa brothers make them no sabi ball? Mtchew
Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by donadexco(m): 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yomieluv: Lesbianism,homo sexualism is something of choice,S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ therefore shouldn't be condemned. Afterall,what's good for a person,might be a poison for another.

Am not an homo sha,cos can't afford to miss those pusssies.
lwkmd.. Pusssies? Na fwench?
Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by miniziter(m): 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
momodub: smiley but lesbian are hurting nobody now pls leave them alone
u de mad?
Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by Frankenstein: 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
justwise: [/b]

Why not? I will not disown him. i can only voice my view and let him live his life, he is answerable to his God not me.

If he is going to hell..is the same hell liars, thieving politicians and pastors will be heading to
Who are you kidding? You will walk the aisle with your daughter and hand her over to another woman?
Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by justwise(m): 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
Frankenstein: Who are you kidding? You will walk the aisle with your daughter and hand her over to another woman?

Definitely , she is an adult and responsible for her decisions.
Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by noso2004: 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
justwise:

FIFA will kick Nigeria female team out of many international competitions because of this and Nigeria can't do shit about it.

You don't have to comment on things which you do not have sufficient knowledge of, FIFA cannot kick out Nigeria female team as you claimed, there is a court that will indeed overturn that decision if FIFA will ever take that action, or in your little world you think the FIFA is answerable to no one? If the President signs the bill, homosexuality will become a crime in the country, FIFA cannot overturn the decision of elected legislators. I just hate it when you spout nonsense for the sake of it.
Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by justwise(m): 12:58am On Mar 10, 2013
noso_2004:

You don't have to comment on things which you do not have sufficient knowledge of, FIFA cannot kick out Nigeria female team as you claimed, there is a court that will indeed overturn that decision if FIFA will ever take that action, or in your little world you think the FIFA is answerable to no one? If the President signs the bill, homosexuality will become a crime in the country, FIFA cannot overturn the decision of elected legislators. I just hate it when you spout nonsense for the sake of it.

You just managed to post rubbish about a bill you know little about, who told you that signing that bill into law will prevent lesbian players from playing for Nigeria? Tell me any part of that bill that state that since your little jelly fish brain is deceiving you again today as usual.

Yes FIFA rules will over rule Nigeria law, Nigeria should not be part of any organization which rules they do not agree with. FIFA rule on sexual discrimination has being in place for ages and Nigeria signed it as a member state.
Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by hugafella(m): 6:59am On Mar 10, 2013
momodub: smiley but lesbian are hurting nobody now pls leave them alone

Homosexuality is rebellion against God!! Why are there no homosexual plants and animals? Its a satanic and demonic idea meant to use mankind to insult God! Remember that God exists and He made all things beautiful.
Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by noso2004: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2013
justwise:

You just managed to post rubbish about a bill you know little about, who told you that signing that bill into law will prevent lesbian players from playing for Nigeria? Tell me any part of that bill that state that since your little jelly fish brain is deceiving you again today as usual.

Yes FIFA rules will over rule Nigeria law, Nigeria should not be part of any organization which rules they do not agree with. FIFA rule on sexual discrimination has being in place for ages and Nigeria signed it as a member state.

Yes I agree I know little about this bill in question, it would help if you could point out how countries like Iran, Iraq, Indonesia, would be be kicked out too for not allowing lesbianism in their female national team. Just as well you really do not know much about international affair just stay at your travel section and do not post on things which is beyond your understanding.

Could you also provide a link to support your argument on the FIFA rule on sexual discrimination which has been in place for a decade long? I tell you FIFA does not have the balls to kick the Nigeria female team out if this is our law then it is our law.

I for one, and so many in this country will not allow some fat men with belly pots in Switzerland to dictate to our elected legislators, I know this is not a problem for you, FIFA knows the gravity of kicking us out and will dare not.

If homosexuality is to become illegal in Nigeria, would the female national team be excluded from that law, a separate law will apply to them simply because FIFA says that?
Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by justwise(m): 9:34am On Mar 10, 2013
noso_2004:

Yes I agree I know little about this bill in question, it would help if you could point out how countries like Iran, Iraq, Indonesia, would be be kicked out too for not allowing lesbianism in their female national team. Just as well you really do not know much about international affair just stay at your travel section and do not post on things which is beyond your understanding.

Could you also provide a link to support your argument on the FIFA rule on sexual discrimination which has been in place for a decade long? I tell you FIFA does not have the balls to kick the Nigeria female team out if this is our law then it is our law.

I for one, and so many in this country will not allow some fat men with belly pots in Switzerland to dictate to our elected legislators, I know this is not a problem for you, FIFA knows the gravity of kicking us out and will dare not.

If homosexuality is to become illegal in Nigeria, would the female national team be excluded from that law, a separate law will apply to them simply because FIFA says that?

ignorance is bliss for real, the bill that is yet to be signed into law is against gay marriage and public display of affection by gay people, that law is not against people being gay or having sexual relationship by gay people, get the different before you continue making fool of yourself.

As for FIFA rule on sexual discrimination..i will not going to do the dirty job for you, i rather point you to where to read, go and read FIFA Code of Ethics number 23 of non-discrimination then learn from there and save yourself this display of ignorance.

When FIFA suspended NFF in 2010 because of government interference in the running of Nigerian football what did you and other hot-air blower did? Nothing, the govt back tracted and the suspension was lifted.
Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by noso2004: 10:01am On Mar 10, 2013
justwise:

ignorance is bliss for real, the bill that is yet to be signed into law is against gay marriage and public display of affection by gay people, that law is not against people being gay or having sexual relationship by gay people, get the different before you continue making fool of yourself.

As for FIFA rule on sexual discrimination..i will not going to do the dirty job for you, i rather point you to where to read, go and read FIFA Code of Ethics number 23 of non-discrimination then learn from there and save yourself this display of ignorance.

When FIFA suspended NFF in 2010 because of government interference in the running of Nigerian football what did you and other hot-air blower did? Nothing, the govt back tracted and the suspension was lifted.

Justwise are you sure you know what you are talking about? GAY MARRIAGE? Nigeria is not the UK you do understand, we as a people do not even recognize GAY people in civil partnership let alone talking about GAY marriage.

Government interference in football is not enshrined in our law is it? This is law it is not the same as Govt interference in football. I say go back to your travel section to promote your childish drivel.
Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by justwise(m): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2013
noso_2004:

Justwise are you sure you know what you are talking about? GAY MARRIAGE? Nigeria is not the UK you do understand, we as a people do not even recognize GAY people in civil partnership let alone talking about GAY marriage.

Government interference in football is not enshrined in our law is it? This is law it is not the same as Govt interference in football. I say go back to your travel section to promote your childish drivel.

Seriously how old are you? Are you this bad that you can't even read and understand jack? Go and read about that ant-gay bill and tell us the content as you understand it.

Give me any link in Nigerian law supporting government interference in football.
Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by Frankenstein: 10:14am On Mar 10, 2013
Very soon, people that practise bestiality will start seeking for recognition and the right to marry dogs, horses and goats. The US, the UK and FIFA will also legalise that.
Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by darnley16(m): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2013
gramci: Very simple solution, get the lesbians arrested.
arrested for what? Being lesbians?
Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by darnley16(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2013
HMM, NIGERIANS
I will say nothing 4 now just these few lines and a link, all u saying 'kill the lesbians" kill the homos. Damn I was a lot worse than u all.. And I mean a lot. Both gays and les I looked at them as non -human entities. Ppl who at least could be discriminated against. You all were discriminated by whites , at least they had their reason to do so and if they wanted to continue u couldn't do shit about it, now u been black still discriminating , wht shity right have u got to discriminate... Well wht actually changed me , and God forgive me for wht I have done to those ppl, as I was saying wht actually changed me was dis link.... This nairaland link written by a man tht was last seen 2011 , I wish I met him It would had been an honor to converse with him... Well here is the link... THOSE WHO HAVE EARS LET THEM HEAR,,,(not for the faint hearted*
www.nairaland.com/495020/gay-nigerian-activist-bisi-alimi/37
Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by uffforum: 9:55am On Oct 25, 2013
Please Nigerian Players should try and avoid Illegal act in camp cause its won't say any good about them.Remember all eyes are watching you.
Re: NFF Queried For Ban On Lesbian Players by gramci: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
darnley16: arrested for what? Being lesbians?

see question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bendel Insurance FC Gets Promoted To NPFL After 11 Years, Hails Gov. Obaseki / Messi And Ronaldo's Kids;who Is Cuter / List Of Awards & Honours Won By Nigerian Best Austin Jay-jay Okocha.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.