Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. (13192 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) / Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] / LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by bodee(m): 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
dolphinife: Whenever Fashola take a decision that will change the lives of people permanently and positively. People tends to cry foul. The question is dat is Ladipo market an Igbo market? Definitely NO. The problem these Igbo people have is dat they believe they are the only tribe dat knws the formula for business success yet, their people do not measure up to the first ten richest Nigeria. If you are looking for shrewd businessmen, come to Yorubaland.
Is true ooo,
this one na food for thought for the descendant of Okija shrine,for those that killed Kwara CP,for those that ensure that their own brothers got drown in river,for the Rev King's brothers and sister.
If you guys or your people can not clean the place then go to your village and join your brothers and sisters in the kidnapping business.
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by farem: 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
[quote author=dayokanu]So they need to invite your governor to tell you that you need to clean your shops and market?
Even we need to invite Chime to come talk to this my neighbour. So dirty that , from his entrance, you'go think say people no dey live for him apartment for more than 2 years. Him be from our East o!

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by omowolewa: 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
Jah Man: As if you never saw the pictures of UNILAG hostels circulated on this forum?
I was shocked by the filth of a whole UNILAG.
Seperate government irresponsibility in providing infrastructure and its maintenance from outright filthy culture.
I am not speaking for or against any culture anyway.

kiss Thank you! What am saying is that, 'there is no part of Nigeria that doesn't experience dirt'. It not peculiar to any tribe.
Ibadan to Aba; Onitsha to Kano; Nasarawa to Minna. Its not really a tribal issue undecided.

shocked Yourabas and Ibos leave in London, USA and other developed nations, but they don't mess up the place. Don't you know?! shocked

Fashola is doing what a sane government should do. MOUAU and Ariara Market are still dirty irrespective of ASEPA's effort to keeping the state clean. Its all about the governance and not the tribe.
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by 4kmukina: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
Chillypelly: If you want first hand info about the swine nature of the yorubas pls visit a yoruba man's house in the morning. The degree of odour that ozzes out will remind you of the tears that flowed into the rivers of babylon. Even good enough to kill any flying or crawling insect including witches. Little wonder the broom stick is a component of the acn logo.

Lol! hahahahahahah @ d boldened u are very much ryt, the broom is a reminder to always live clean.
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by farem: 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
[quote author=dolphinife]Whenever Fashola take a decision that will change the lives of people permanently and positively. People tends to cry foul. The question is dat is Ladipo market an Igbo market? Definitely NO. The problem these Igbo people have is dat they believe they are the only tribe dat knws the formula for business success yet, their people do not measure up to the first ten richest Nigeria. If you are looking for shrewd businessmen, come to Yorubaland.
....yet, their people do not measure up to the first ten richest Nigeria....
I laugh in kanuri
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by farem: 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
[quote author=dolphinife]Whenever Fashola take a decision that will change the lives of people permanently and positively. People tends to cry foul. The question is dat is Ladipo market an Igbo market? Definitely NO. The problem these Igbo people have is dat they believe they are the only tribe dat knws the formula for business success yet, their people do not measure up to the first ten richest Nigeria. If you are looking for shrewd businessmen, come to Yorubaland.
....yet, their people do not measure up to the first ten richest Nigeria....
Come to think of it! I laugh in kanuri.
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2013
Ngwakwe: Why are my people still arguing with obdurate and insensitive close minded South Westerners who see their Fashola as infallible as the gods, worship him as a deity and promote him more than King Herod.

Collective punishment is a crime against humanity according to United Nations Human Right Charter.

Fashola is guilty as charged by failing to do his part of providing the facilities and equipment required for sanitizing the market and enacting relevant laws for effective punishment of individual sanitary offenders.

We Easterners know witch-haunters and economic saboteurs by their deeds and words.

Ever since you are made a Special Adviser to the Eze Ndigbo of Nairaland....you are not longer acting like a calm, cool headed and well mannered guy you used to be.

You are trying to prove to Ndigbo that you are the natural Khalifa to the throne? wink

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Chillypelly(m): 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2013
@ Farem Soon u will laugh in burundi. Find a life aside weed ur situation is getting even worse.
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by jude33084(m): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2013
bodee:
Is true ooo,
this one na food for thought for the descendant of Okija shrine,for those that killed Kwara CP,for those that ensure that their own brothers got drown in river,for the Rev King's brothers and sister.
If you guys or your people can not clean the place then go to your village and join your brothers and sisters in the kidnapping business.

...You forgot to add for those that violate lil children all the time?

Ooooops! Thats not ibo,......

They are yorubas grin cheesy cheesy

Ibo, Yoruba and Hausa your environment is always dirty. tongue
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by ayodot(m): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
dash97: igbo HE GOAT.... PIGS, DIRTY THINGS.... U SHUD SEE THEIR IGBO BABES WITH BEARDS ON CHEST AND FACE.... and u hear insulting FASHOLA..... CHIMP

LOL. Ibo chicks sabi get bearbear die
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by jude33084(m): 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2013
I am loving τhis War cool

Who wants to buy ♍☺re Guns? tongue
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by vislabraye(m): 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2013
dolphinife: Whenever Fashola take a decision that will change the lives of people permanently and positively. People tends to cry foul. The question is dat is Ladipo market an Igbo market? Definitely NO. The problem these Igbo people have is dat they believe they are the only tribe dat knws the formula for business success yet, their people do not measure up to the first ten richest Nigeria. If you are looking for shrewd businessmen, come to Yorubaland.

That's a point. The fact is, were other tribes affected?
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Albedo27(m): 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2013
The westerners are known for gambling biz, buying of shares and sitting at home 2 read news papers. But now dat d economic melt down has remained stagnant, i guess Fashola wnts 2 ruin t biz of d common Easterners. Let him visit mile 12 and Obalende where his peeps have turned in2 waste bins. These actions of his wont fetch him national recognition. U may wnt 2 ask, where is Elrufy today after destroying Abj.
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by ayodot(m): 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2013
I tire for this tribalistic igbo folks.

I'm not a lagosian, but that won't cloud my judgment.
"Fashola locks shop for Tax evasion" , Ibo man response " how will a dirty Yoruba man close a shop because of tax, he's tribalistic". for getting tax evasion is an offence against the state. U dare not try it in a white mans land.
"Fashola Closes mile12 market for health and sanitary reasons", Ibo mans response " I don't have business interest there, it non of my business. Those Yoruba and Hausa people are too dirty" he also did it in Oshodi we all now like

"Fashola Closes Ladipo Market for health and Sanitary reasons", Ibo mans' response
" thunder, lightening, fire, brimstone, hell. we get money pass Yoruba man. what effrontery, a dirty Yoruba men, telling us to clean up. doesn't he know Ibo people are the only prosperous ones in Lagos, with houses in V.I and lekki axis"

My conclusion Ibo people are HYPOCRITES.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by IYANGBALI: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
Ngwakwe: They have the same right to Lagos State as Govm Fashola.

Most of them are born and bred in Lagos State.

They speak Yoruba fluently and are just exhibiting the characters they learnt from their host community if such people (host) really exist.

and so fokn what?is that why they find it difficult to clean where they make their so called money,abeg shut your trap and get a life. Right my foot
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by IYANGBALI: 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2013
Albedo27: The westerners are known for gambling biz, buying of shares and sitting at home 2 read news papers. But now dat d economic melt down has remained stagnant, i guess Fashola wnts 2 ruin t biz of d common Easterners. Let him visit mile 12 and Obalende where his peeps have turned in2 waste bins. These actions of his wont fetch him national recognition. U may wnt 2 ask, where is Elrufy today after destroying Abj.
another pig supporting other dirty pigs
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
The local government administration is responsible for the maintenance of markets and also basic environmental sanitation. The committee collects money from the federal/state government and the traders but never supervise these markets. The anger should be thrown to so-called local government chairmen.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by ayotolah: 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
Ngwakwe: Why are my people still arguing with obdurate and insensitive close minded South Westerners who see their Fashola as infallible as the gods, worship him as a deity and promote him more than King Herod.

Collective punishment is a crime against humanity according to United Nations Human Right Charter.

Fashola is guilty as charged by failing to do his part of providing the facilities and equipment required for sanitizing the market and enacting relevant laws for effective punishment of individual sanitary offenders.

We Easterners know witch-haunters and economic saboteurs by their deeds and words.

Bros, it's like you have scores to settle with Fashola o. Go and settle them nah and stop bothering us gibberish comments!
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Ngwakwe: 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
Far from it, be rest assured that it's nothing personal but trying to tell our side of the story.

I respect everybody's right to personal opinion even the right to be stupid when written or said without malice.

I will make sure that non of my write-up or opinion will consist of insulting or derogatory word against anybody.

Whatever we debate online can always be retrieved and assessed anytime in the future. It may also form the bases of some research work and decisions may be taken dependent on the outcome of our discussions.

Based on the above phenomenon, we want to put the records straight and tell our own side of story for fair judgment.

We seek equal right, fairness and brotherliness with other ethnic groups in Nigeria especially the South Westerners that we share almost the same vision and related lifestyle.

The competition between our tribes should be a source of pride and greater challenge that will result in more development and success for our people instead of this rancor and acrimony we see online.

Most people here are more accommodating in real life than online that I know for sure.

ilugunboy:

Ever since you are made a Special Adviser to the Eze Ndigbo of Nairaland....you are not longer acting like a calm, cool headed and well mannered guy you used to be.

You are trying to prove to Ndigbo that you are the natural Khalifa to the throne? wink
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2013
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by ayodot(m): 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2013
slimmy05: look at this Mungo park, you opened that your suckaway mouth to talk about the ibo's. .

wow have never seen 'suck away' mouth before, it will certainly be predominant in ur family and tribe

slimmy05:
The Lagos wey una dey shout sef na wah, lagos state without light and water. Guy go sleep for lagoon. Now a word to Fashola, I still wonder if you have ever travelled out of this shores and still embark on some white elephant project. Even if you have not, haven't you watched or read on papers how developed country managed to get to where they are now. BRT is almost gone, no , where is the rail system, only one lane anda few coaches, where is the wter and road? Guy, the amount of money Lagos state generate internally is enough to make this state a mini new-york..

I still maintain u and ur likes are HYPOCRITES. why will u judge one governor with a different scale of the whole 36. I'm not a politician nor do I like them. Ur small brain tells u it only Lagos that generate enough doe, to transform it state to new-york. even when ur so call ibo governors as never done one-twentith of what he as done in is time in office. Ur like are the one who try to remove dirt on ones eyelid without considering the TRASH on ur face
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by ayotolah: 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
Albedo27: The westerners are known for gambling biz, buying of shares and sitting at home 2 read news papers. But now dat d economic melt down has remained stagnant, i guess Fashola wnts 2 ruin t biz of d common Easterners. Let him visit mile 12 and Obalende where his peeps have turned in2 waste bins. These actions of his wont fetch him national recognition. U may wnt 2 ask, where is Elrufy today after destroying Abj.

You no dey go out? Have you been to Obalende recently? Mehn, you need to viist that place. Infacts, shops on Sodom and Gomorrah Street are still closed down! And Mile 12 was also closed down. Ile-Epo market on Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway was also shut down. Why do we have to always cry easterners this, easterners that?

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
Ngwakwe: Far from it, be rest assured that it's nothing personal but trying to tell our side of the story.

I respect everybody's right to personal opinion even the right to be stupid when written or said without malice.

I will make sure that non of my write-up or opinion will consist of insulting or derogatory word against anybody.

Whatever we debate online can always be retrieved and assessed anytime in the future. It may also form the bases of some research work and decisions may be taken dependent on the outcome of our discussions.

Based on the above phenomenon, we want to put the records straight and tell our own side of story for fair judgment.

We seek equal right, fairness and brotherliness with other ethnic groups in Nigeria especially the South Westerners that we share almost the same vision and related lifestyle.

The competition between our tribes should be a source of pride and greater challenge that will result in more development and success for our people instead of this rancor and acrimony we see online.

Most people here are more accommodating in real life than online that I know for sure.

Well... I truly hope you mean each and every of those words you wrote.

Otherwise it will be one good Ibo turned to a bad Ibo because of hatred been spread around this Forum by people like Onlytruthlies and Dede.

That would be sad...stay to your person.

The one in bold is actually very true.
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by danjohn: 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
That was very nice of Okorocha to provide Fashola some political cover.
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
oyb:

How scrotum take enter this matter?

E be like say some women don deh eye Dayo scrotum Oh.

Lucky guy.

Which NL babe go send my scrotum now.
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2013
purity80:
It is better to have so many rich men in the community than having just one. That is the IGBO spirit

You don't phuckin make a dime of sense! If not even "ONE" of your "MANY" rich men in Nigeria of the igbotic disposition can make the forbes richest list. We are talking about shrewd business men/women here, not local champions that get by from selling counterfeit products.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by majekleo(m): 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2013
If only it were Mallam Naisr EL-Rufai that Governed Lagos it would have been a different ball game by the time they saw hefty bull dozers ready to pull down make-shif shops and shanties. His radical approach to cleanliness worked in Abuja e.g Wuse Market nd UTC to mention but a few. Its high time we began to do the right things always, there shouLd be no dialouge when it comes to keeping ur immediate environment clean and green. "My humble opinion"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS DG Not Our Card-carrying Member - APC / Oshiomhole Is One Of The Best Performing Governors – Emir Sanusi / Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.