Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,471 members, 7,850,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News. House Pass Bill To Grant Them Immunity. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News. House Pass Bill To Grant Them Immunity. (537 Views)

Shocking News, House Stool(chair) Used In Lagos Bus As Passenger Seat / If Boko Haram Releases All Chibok Girls, I May Grant Them Amnesty – Buhari / Breaking News: House Of Rep Passes the PIB (Petroleum Industry Bill) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News. House Pass Bill To Grant Them Immunity. by poolsure(m): 8:42am On Mar 08, 2013
Members of the Nigerian's House of representative has pass a bill on it first reading that will grant immunity from prosecution to all legislators in the country. This means no senator, house of rep members or state house of assembly members and even the local government chairmen will ever be prosecuted no matter what ever they do as long as they are in office.

Nigerians are already calling for the removal of immunity clause from the president and governors and as if that is not enough, the legislooters want to join the party. This means Farouk Lawan can collect as many bribe as he want and the police can not prosecute him because he has an immunity to protect him.

Enough is enough for this legislooters. They want to protect themselves from the law so that they can continue looting constituency project money and inflating budgets to their benefit uninhibited. I am calling on Nigerians to rise up and reject this bill from passing its second reading. If this bill is finally passed, Nigerian legislooters will become as powerful as the president and can commit all sorts of atrocities without being prosecuted.

This will not work because this action is demonic, satanic, evil and totally amount to executive rascality
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News. House Pass Bill To Grant Them Immunity. by luvinhubby(m): 8:47am On Mar 08, 2013
OBJ said they are house of criminals & armed robbers & you expect more from them.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News. House Pass Bill To Grant Them Immunity. by gramci: 8:50am On Mar 08, 2013
Unbelievable! Source please
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News. House Pass Bill To Grant Them Immunity. by dominique(f): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2013
They can as well pass a bill to finally legalise corruption. What's the source of this info btw.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS! Foreign Hostages Kidnapped In Nigeria 'killed' / Nigerian Shines As UNESCO Science Laureate, Wins $100,000 / Politicians Building Churches Amidst Growing Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.