Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam (10406 Views)

Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Corpse Of Ex-speaker Over Unpaid Salaries / Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Lawmakers Over Unpaid Salaries / Imo Assembly To Honour Young Rocket Launchers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by blackbeau1(f): 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
I won't be surprised to hear that after being removed from office,he became the party chairman.
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by Okeycima: 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
asha 80: guy where is the link to the story?he should be prosecuted if it true.i wonder how martins agbaso would feel about this.
what do u mean,by how will martin agbaso will feel?of course it serves him rite,without his stupidity will there b rochas sitting in dat seat,he didn't look at d hand writing on d wall and he went ahed to relinquish hi poition in apga to rochas,DIDNT HE HAVE OR know d man past record.
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by Okeycima: 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2013
Pontaboki :
Some people just comment without knowing the correct info.Impeaching the deputy Gov because of false accusations will lead Rochas to nowhere.Back stabbing Owerri Zone people who voted him to power will finish him in 2015.He dare not contemplate of contesting again.
dude r u in anyway 4rm owerri zone,but wait oh it serves dem rite if only d had know d effect of what d have done...hissing...let it not lead dem to b like d eatern /souths outh saboteur dat kept u in dis state in naija
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by Okeycima: 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2013
asha 80: ok nwa owerri what is the correct info?if he did not do it why did the jpros construction head said he agbaso demanded for the money?what also does okorocha have to gain to 'rubbish' the owerri people?
dude did d aticle in any way specify d road been awarded beco this kind company I neva hear ram 4 imo state b4 and d major contract handlers in imo is roche,grand projecti etc.I neva hear di company name and what km of road d give d company
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by Dede1(m): 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
I hope the moronic dingbats such as Jude Agbaso and Eze Madumere are banished from Owerre zone.
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by Okeycima: 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2013
obicentlis: Jude is a thief, he was the Commissioner for Works where registered over 60 companies within 1month when he was appointed. That guy is the person sabotaging the govt rescue mission in Imo State by collecting percentage of contract awarded to contractors as Deputy Gov and Commissioner for Works. He has made a lot of money from this scam but that's not only limited to him, the chairman house Committee on Works is also involved in this fraud. The later, is representing Ideató south in the state assembly and that's the Gov"s LGA, he built a Hotel within 8months(Eastern Emirate Hotel) from the kick backs from contractors cos Rochas handed over award of road contract to him, Speaker and Deputy Gov.
These guys have made a lot of money from contractors without the Gov's knowledge, now, he has discovered this monumental fraud by the Deputy Gov.
dude ma question is where was he(rochas) wen d were abandoning d project?and who made him commissioner 4 works?and wen we imolites critize it who backed it up 4 d deputy gov to b d deputy gov and also a commissioner?
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by Okeycima: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2013
berem: why should Rochas not contest? Eze Madumere is a competent man if you must know. He has been the right hand man of Rochas when Rochas formed his own party Action Alliance. Jude Agbaso should be impeached immediately and replaced with Eze Madumere who is from Owerri Zone.
dats d spirit replace him with person wey him rochas go fit tell jump em go jump as d former was not controlled by rochas
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by Okeycima: 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
obicentlis:
Eze Madumere is the Governor in waiting. He sent his wife away cos she was against him following Rochas.
Owelle trust him morethan any body. Ain't surprise if he becomes the Deputy Gov.
ok oh make we d watch but I d pity agbaso by d time d r tru with him em go know wetin em do by allowing rochas to b imo state governor
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by Okeycima: 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
kasiem: Agbasos are core apgas and rochas is doing this due to his mission of seeing to the extinction of apga. Roaches, dis apc is seriously bringing out d betrayal and selfish side of u, but tread with caution. Ochudo and obi are watching
dude what will d do if not only to watch?as at now d big gun in owerri zone is more of pdp than apga and do u tink they will console agbaso or help him out?and u know agbaso I d main reason rochas can to dat seat now
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by Okeycima: 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
berem: I know very well he will be the next governor. Madumere and Rochas are like twin brothers. Nothing can ever seperate them except death . I remember how Madumere helped Rochas in all his campaigns. If Owerri will have to produce the next governor it would definitely be him
unless say na 4 apc wey me d see dat one but wait oh do u tink dat rochas will rule...sorry lead per asy for only 1 tenure?4 me if pdp choose somebody like emeka ihedioha it will b a tough fight as people like me well in owerri zone and regarding d fact dat d top shot in imo belong to pdp,and also they have been deprived of power and u know d will fight like a wounded lion?
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by Okeycima: 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
Dede1:

You can now see what I hinted about Roche and Ginikana. Look, by the time Rochas Okorocha and his family are done with Imo State, Ohakim will look like a saint.
bros r u 4rm imo state and if so which ide do u reside?becos what u r seeing is what am seeing also
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by rhymz(m): 6:32am On Mar 09, 2013
hmmmm. . . This is serious
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by ewet: 9:35am On Mar 09, 2013
Rochas done start. what is it with naija politicians, aint this people meant to be people who share common ideals?
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by Fidelcruiz(m): 9:55am On Mar 09, 2013
God don catch them. they should prosecute him immediately. Rescue mission has turned to rescue family
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by nke001: 9:58am On Mar 09, 2013
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by nke001: 10:00am On Mar 09, 2013
@Gover Nor,

Under your nose?
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by ifechez: 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
Unknown Member: Rochas is either doing this because the Deputy Governor didnt give him his cut complete, or because the Deputy Governro is blocking his choppings..

Why havent they impeached Rochas for spending 2 years in office buying roadside corn and building street gates?!
[/b]

okija juju himself
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by obicentlis: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2013
I wonder how some people believe that Martin Agbaso c0uld have won Ikiri Ohakim if he was given APGA ticket, hmmmm....
Its ridiculous to believe that. At that time, what Imo state needed was a strong and popular candidate like Rochas.
Now, Rochas won the election , in order to carry Agbaso Family along, he appointed the Deputy Gov as the commissioner for works. What's wrong here? The guy abused that privilege , he scrabble for any job like a petty contractor.
Sincerely and honestly, Rochas Govt is far beTter than 12years of iudenwa and Ohakim. Any body that disputes that fact is not honest. Though Rochas has made some mistake like sacking of LGA chairmen; but he is doing very well. The level of infrastructural development is outstanding. If he can maintain the tempo, he will surpass Great Deedee Mbakwe's achievements.
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by Duru1(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
^^^^ It is humanly childish for person to conclude that what a man can do another man can not possibly do. I have not seen any clue that makes Rochas Okorocha abler than Martin Agbaso as human being. Such ridiculous conjecture is a product of ill-informed imagination.
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by obicentlis: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2013
Duru1: ^^^^ It is humanly childish for person to conclude that what a man can do another man can not possibly do. I have not seen any clue that makes Rochas Okorocha abler than Martin Agbaso as human being. Such ridiculous conjecture is a product of ill-informed imagination.
Even if you have problem with Rochas, try and be honest enough to accept that he is more popular and strong enough to defeat almighty PDP cabal that denied Martin Agbaso"s victory in 2007 general election. Martin was robed in 2007 and hw do you think he wouldn't have been rob again during the last general election?
Its one thing to have the highest number of votes cast and the other thing to be declared winner.
Despite Rochas popularity and connections, these guys nearly denied him of his victory. So, Martin couldn't have won, its clear fact.
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by Okeycima: 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2013
obicentlis: I wonder how some people believe that Martin Agbaso c0uld have won Ikiri Ohakim if he was given APGA ticket, hmmmm....
Its ridiculous to believe that. At that time, what Imo state needed was a strong and popular candidate like Rochas.
Now, Rochas won the election , in order to carry Agbaso Family along, he appointed the Deputy Gov as the commissioner for works. What's wrong here? The guy abused that privilege , he scrabble for any job like a petty contractor.
Sincerely and honestly, Rochas Govt is far beTter than 12years of iudenwa and Ohakim. Any body that disputes that fact is not honest. Though Rochas has made some mistake like sacking of LGA chairmen; but he is doing very well. The level of infrastructural development is outstanding. If he can maintain the tempo, he will surpass Great Deedee Mbakwe's achievements.
doing well like what and what if I may ask bro?
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by Okeycima: 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
obicentlis:
Even if you have problem with Rochas, try and be honest enough to accept that he is more popular and strong enough to defeat almighty PDP cabal that denied Martin Agbaso"s victory in 2007 general election. Martin was robed in 2007 and hw do you think he wouldn't have been rob again during the last general election?
Its one thing to have the highest number of votes cast and the other thing to be declared winner.
Despite Rochas popularity and connections, these guys nearly denied him of his victory. So, Martin couldn't have won, its clear fact.
and do u tink he will feel nice now dat d fingers dat he fed bite him and his hope 4 any political post in imo is finish as far as am concern becos 1.pdp elders of owerri north forgive him and d pdp as a whole 2.no dat rochas has joined apc and leave apga in shambles in d state,I don't see martins joining to dat party also and he is not know in imo state to play second man in a party he belongs
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by obicentlis: 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2013
Okeycima: and do u tink he will feel nice now dat d fingers dat he fed bite him and his hope 4 any political post in imo is finish as far as am concern becos 1.pdp elders of owerri north forgive him and d pdp as a whole 2.no dat rochas has joined apc and leave apga in shambles in d state,I don't see martins joining to dat party also and he is not know in imo state to play second man in a party he belongs
The funniest of all is that even the so called Owerri pple are behind the IHA for investigating him. Its not abt party. Even Rochas helped him to clear charges against him by uS court.
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by obicentlis: 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2013
Okeycima: doing well like what and what if I may ask bro?
Are you blinded by sentiments or you can't see actually?
I see the 307 european standard schl built by Roche Group. I see the many inner roads. I see the hero square. I see the commissioners quarters, I see the 27 general hospital. I see the orlu,okigwe and owerri urban renewal. Lots of more
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by Duru1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
obicentlis:
The funniest of all is that even the so called Owerri pple are behind the IHA for investigating him. Its not abt party. Even Rochas helped him to clear charges against him by uS court.

The above post is plain ridiculous. Bros, your manner of approach on this discussion is borderline goofy. Who the hell is Rochas Okorocha to help anybody clear charges as a result of indictment in USA court? If Jude Agbaso still has a case to answer in New York, there is nothing Rochas Okorocha can do about it until the case is judiciously settled.
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by Duru1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
obicentlis:
I see the 307 european standard schl built by Roche Group. I see the many inner roads. I see the hero square. I see the commissioners quarters, I see the 27 general hospital. I see the orlu,okigwe and owerri urban renewal. Lots of more

Please could you break down the number of Nigerian standard schools Roche group has built in each federal constituency in Imo State? There no presence of Roche group or Nigerian standard school in my community which is the Headquarter of my local government council. Are you the only person that observed the Roche group and 307 Nigerian standard schools? Or are you hallucinating?
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by obicentlis: 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2013
Duru1:

Please could you break down the number of Nigerian standard schools Roche group has built in each federal constituency in Imo State? There no presence of Roche group or Nigerian standard school in my community which is the Headquarter of my local government council. Are you the only person that observed the Roche group and 307 Nigerian standard schools? Or are you hallucinating?

Rochas govt is still owing me bt that will not stop me from saying the truth. The project is done in my village. Go to ya villa. It is in all INEC electoral wards.
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by Duru1(m): 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2013
obicentlis:
Rochas govt is still owing me bt that will not stop me from saying the truth. The project is done in my village. Go to ya villa. It is in all INEC electoral wards.

I have no connections with Ogboko in Ideato South LGA. It is good to hear you have collected your share of Imo State cake. I knew Nigerians do not blow horn for nothing. The furious defense you have rendered to Rochas Okorocha deserves some applause.
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by clint77ng: 12:11am On Mar 10, 2013
Duru1:

The news media in Owerre had been in tank for Rochas Okorocha and repeatedly informed the public that the governor awards all contracts in Imo State. Now that the elder brother and deputy governor did not agree with Rochas Okorocha about recent move to APC, suddenly the deputy governor is demanding hush money from contractors. Why would the Chairman of JBROS, Mr. Joseph Dina, listen to alleged demands of deputy governor when the contract was not awarded by the deputy governor?

God bless you. Most people now know the truth. How can Jpros pay kickback to Deputy Governor who didn't award any contract to them. Owerri people go cry blood when ndi orlu deal with them finish. Ndi Imo what evil has befallen you? open una eyes and see.
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by Okeycima: 10:11am On Mar 10, 2013
obicentlis:
can u please name the owerri people u said dat is supporting his impeachment?.and mind u dat if u divide owerri top shots into 3,2 is pdp members while others belong to other pary so can u kindly tell me who and who is d top shots supporting his impeachment?I don't tink u reside in owerri becos if u do u won't b saying dis nonsense u r saying.
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by Okeycima: 10:21am On Mar 10, 2013
obicentlis:

guy like I aid in ma ealier post u r not living in owerri.duru abeg like dis guy em no know wetin him d talk.where d european school wey him build,where d inner roads,except in ideato south,where d general hospital in d 27 local government area,u AND UR ROCHAS R JUX JOKERS
Re: Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam by okoye20013(f): 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
Valenco

Awka North, Anambra, Nigeria
OGBO-OLU PLAZA,ODERA SHOPPING COMPLEX,AWKA.
User's other ads

Design Castings,We are leading manufacturer and supplier of Stainless Steel Railings in striking and sleek designs. Round Stainless Steel Railing.
We are engaged in providing quality range of stainless Steel Railings to our clients. These Railings offered by us are widely appreciated for its superb finish and sturdy design. We offer these products which are highly resistant for corrosion and friction. We offer these railings which undergoes quality test at each step of inspection to offer best to our clients. These are offered at market leading rate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige / Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page / Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.