Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Most Favourite Characters And Memorable Moments In Spartacus So Far. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Favourite Characters And Memorable Moments In Spartacus So Far. (1150 Views)

Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus / Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Favourite Characters And Memorable Moments In Spartacus So Far. by Thelstan(m): 11:04am On Mar 08, 2013
What are your favourite characters in Spartacus so far? And what are the most memorable (best and worst) moments in Spartacus so far?

My best characters are Spartacus (of course), Onomaeus, Gannicus and Agron. High Quality Men with a moral compass even when they are deep in shit!

I'm 100% current (waiting for tonight's episode to air) and my best moment was at the end of season 1 where Spartacus leapt off Crixus shield into the balconey. See terror!

My most annoying scene was in the most recent episode but I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it. I'm just angry with Julius Caesar because we all know that he's not going to die. He still has politics to do in Rome.

1 Like

Re: Most Favourite Characters And Memorable Moments In Spartacus So Far. by chibenc: 7:34pm On May 24, 2013
My favourite character is Gannicus and then Agron. Those guys showed so much committment and loyalty...and of course spartacus himself.
I loved the scene when the Sicilians were doing business with Spartacus and the Romans intruded..and the massive impact of the sicilian backup to fend off the attacks...'I told u we are f****ing RICH'
Awesome

(1) (Reply)

The Wolf Of Wall Street Release Info For Australia, SA And New Zealand / When Two Giant Snakes Meet This Is What Happends - Anaconda VS Pyton / Hollywood Movie Download Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.