Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? (20329 Views)

Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) / What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Mucokey(m): 11:59am On Mar 10, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Uhm! My mum has done TOO much for me, that i can't even begin to count.
#This one makes me smile: I remember in Nursery School, i would 'pupu' immediately my mum drops me at the gate. Then, she would be forced to take me back home. She later discovered i didn't want to stay away from her so she started home-schooling me. Well, i later agreed to go to school. But my mum gave me the best training any child can get.
I pray every Good mother all over the world reap the fruits of their labour, IJN.
grin
HotNaijaBabe: Uhm! My mum has done TOO much for me, that i can't even begin to count.
#This one makes me smile: I remember in Nursery School, i would 'pupu' immediately my mum drops me at the gate. Then, she would be forced to take me back home. She later discovered i didn't want to stay away from her so she started home-schooling me. Well, i later agreed to go to school. But my mum gave me the best training any child can get.
I pray every Good mother all over the world reap the fruits of their labour, IJN.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by mirob(f): 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2013
My mum, God bless her soul, told my elder sister, that is very beautiful, to always carry me along, thinking that I won't be able to take care of myself, whenever I remember that I always smile cos God has really been faithful in my life and her prayers helped me too. Mum I will always miss you, I wasn't around when u were about to die to tell U how much I love you. Mum pls forgive me.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by greedie1(f): 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2013
her prayers work like magic, she never calls my name in full, even when she is angry, she is so soft hearted we all wonder how she handles her students and teachers, she always gist with me, weda or not i want to, she can never support evil, she never used the rod but mehn i prefer the rod to the endless advice.
i used to think she was grandma's daughter, not daughter-in-law and wen granny passed on, she assumed d role of grandma to everyone lol...

oh and i enjoy the look of disbelief wen my friends meet her, dey all insist im her first child, not 7th!!!
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Hollyb(f): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2013
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
djteewhy: the awkward momemnt when you write a long comment and nobody likes it cheesy
come oh, you well so?? Did he tell u, he needed likes??
So the only reason you post on nl is to get likes?? Mtcheww
smh
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2013
afm4ever: My mum is d best thing that have happened to me he will always call me on phone to know how am doing and to give me advice and pray for me on phone though am not living with them now cos of my work i love soooo much mum and happy mother's day celebration ;DMy mum is d best thing that have happened to me he will always call me on phone to know how am doing and to give me advice and pray for me on phone though am not living with them now cos of my work i love soooo much mum and happy mother's day celebration
i don't think this is the real afam4eva. He doesn't write like this.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Olayemi244(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2013
My mum is most ever and ever best in the whole world cause i could remember how she do orientates me to adapt and understand the world itself. Also she made me realise how to become the man of myself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style / Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating / See The High Number Of Babies To Be Born In Nigeria on New Year Day By UNICEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.