Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Jonathan Donates N200M To Yobe University. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Donates N200M To Yobe University. (6269 Views)

Iyabo Anisulowo's Kidnappers Want N200m Or … / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) / Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Jonathan Donates N200M To Yobe University. by ewet: 10:08am On Mar 09, 2013
Who get the money wey hin dey donate. Is donate the rite word or vote? GEJ shuld stop all this cheap and lame publicity stunts. i aint buying that. We all know there is diff btw voting money and getting results with naija govt. ABEG MAY GEJ GO siddon. We will throw him out in 2015 unless he amends his ways by setting naija on the part to true transformation. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan Donates N200M To Yobe University. by texazzpete(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
kaeto: i wonder squalor you were raised in. Most probably a home where your dad comes from his routinal daily duties drunk and dense, beating and molesting your mum, for only in such homes will a brasen hussy of your kind be bred, lost soul.

Can you please shelve the insults and answer the question someone raised above? Where did the 'donated' money come from? Was it budgeted for? Is there a cash pool of monies for 'donation'?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: The Facts, The Fiction / SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria / Diezani Maduake Pants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.