Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Intimate Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Intimate Advice (986 Views)

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage / How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intimate Advice by Petraman(m): 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2013
U may be wondering i tagged this "Sexual Advice". This is a story of one of my primary school mate dat we've lost contact since we finished our primary school education, but as fate has it, we met late last month. So we were discussing how life has being treating us. He, then, told me dat he lost her mother wen he entered secondary school i.e 12yrs ago, but his father latter remarried in 2007. But since he entered into higher institution, his step mother has being eyeing him for sex. And according to wat he told me, he can sense dat this his step-mother is having extra marital affairs. Although, himself has not been having sex regularly, and wish to take dis advantage to be having sex with his stepmother whenever his father is not around. Meanwhile, his father is a business man, who use to travel at least for four days a week. According to him, he said wen ever dis woman is attempting to eye him, he will avoid her gaze. He also said that most of the time, this woman will be gazing at his shorts. As he told me, he said he'll av gone for her, but is considering wat will be d end result, wen his father latter know about it. Will he be happy with him? Will he reject him as son? Will he divorce d stepmother? Or wat will happened ? This is why I called it "Sexual Advice", that u should please help me in advising him.
Re: Intimate Advice by lecturerdabo(m): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
Petraman: U may be wondering i tagged this "Sexual Advice". This is a story of one of my primary school mate dat we've lost contact since we finished our primary school education, but as fate has it, we met late last month. So we were discussing how life has being treating us. He, then, told me dat he lost her mother wen he entered secondary school i.e 12yrs ago, but his father latter remarried in 2007. But since he entered into higher institution, his step mother has being eyeing him for sex. And according to wat he told me, he can sense dat this his step-mother is having extra marital affairs. Although, himself has not been having sex regularly, and wish to take dis advantage to be having sex with his stepmother whenever his father is not around. Meanwhile, his father is a business man, who use to travel at least for four days a week. According to him, he said wen ever dis woman is attempting to eye him, he will avoid her gaze. He also said that most of the time, this woman will be gazing at his shorts. As he told me, he said he'll av gone for her, but is considering wat will be d end result, wen his father latter know about it. Will he be happy with him? Will he reject him as son? Will he divorce d stepmother? Or wat will happened ? This is why I called it "Sexual Advice", that u should please help me in advising him.

petra, what advice are u looking for? U want to hear it's "ok" to share your father's wife with him oh, i forgot you said ur friend. Whoever it is should only bear in mind that the evil men do, now live with them. Whatever seed you sow,is what you will reap but the irony of it all is; No man sows a grain and harvest a grain, no man sows one seed and harvest one seed, He will definitelly get more so, go ahead share your father's bed.
Re: Intimate Advice by greatgod2012(f): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2013
Heeeehee.........LWKMD...... Nairalanders!!!
Your friend want to share his dad's bed and you want us to advise him, so, what type of advice do you want o?......... smh.........
@op, are you sure you are not d one, because, i think you already know what to tell him....... hhhhhmmmmm, nairalanders no go kill me with some "kain kwensions" dem dey ask....... abeg.....im out!

1 Like

Re: Intimate Advice by baby124: 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2013
The fastest way to be disowned because you step mother will claim she was raped when you are both caught. Just always have a recording device on hand to help you win the case when kasala burst. So that they can chase both of you away. grin
Re: Intimate Advice by dayokanu(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2013
Why dont you just wait for your dad and organise a three some

1 Like

Re: Intimate Advice by eddy1977(m): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
No his father will not be upset. He will be very proud of his son. In fact his fact will even trade places with him. The father will not divorce the stepmother.he will clap for her and invite his nephews to come have their way with her.
Right.

You friend is not serious. In your heart of hearts you know the right answer.

There are so many girls out there.even prosstitutes. If getting laid is all he wants.

1 Like

Re: Intimate Advice by Petraman(m): 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2013
greatgod2012: Heeeehee.........LWKMD...... Nairalanders!!!
Your friend want to share his dad's bed and you want us to advise him, so, what type of advice do you want o?......... smh.........
@op, are you sure you are not d one, because, i think you already know what to tell him....... hhhhhmmmmm, nairalanders no go kill me with some "kain kwensions" dem dey ask....... abeg.....im out!
No o o o ! I'm not d one o. The is problem dat i've tried to advised him, but he won't listen. Dat's why i brought it here

(1) (Reply)

Snoring By The Spouse. How Do You Cope? / Rep Your Place Of Birth / Nigerian Student Claims He’s Discovered ‘scientific Proof’ Gay Marriage Is Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.