Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

5 Most Useless Websites On The Internet - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 5 Most Useless Websites On The Internet (1286 Views)

70 Most Useful Websites On The Internet By Johnny Webber / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How To Block Some Websites On A PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Most Useless Websites On The Internet by Joe50(m): 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2013
I just came across these websites they are indeed useless Websites, You want to check them out.

www.Fallingfalling.com
www.haneke.net
www.heeeeeeeey.com
www.TheUselessWeb.com
www.leduchamp.com

Checkout the Websites yourself... Try to Visit this Sites on PC
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked shockedangry angry angry
Re: 5 Most Useless Websites On The Internet by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2013
really?
Re: 5 Most Useless Websites On The Internet by ZACHIE: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2013
Be wary of virus
Re: 5 Most Useless Websites On The Internet by tessyade: 11:27am On Mar 09, 2013
@op you said the websites are useless and then ask us to visit them. Why should i visit a useless website?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Most Useless Websites On The Internet by mrvictor: 1:29am On Mar 11, 2013
Joe50: I just came across these websites they are indeed useless Websites, You want to check them out.

www.Fallingfalling.com
www.haneke.net
www.heeeeeeeey.com
www.TheUselessWeb.com
www.leduchamp.com

Checkout the Websites yourself... Try to Visit this Sites on PC
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked shockedangry angry angry

I visited the websites and I had to understand why you said they are useless. [size=18pt]In fact, those websites are very useless!!![/size]
Re: 5 Most Useless Websites On The Internet by kentornic: 9:15am On Mar 11, 2013
VERY VERY USELESS INDEED!!!
Re: 5 Most Useless Websites On The Internet by AgiliRon: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2013
Hello Friends,

Most of us spent an unfathomable amount of time on the Internet in 2012. At Mashable, most of that time was spent productively (look at all of these cool things we wrote). But we reserved a portion of that time to laugh our butts off at some seriously silly websites.
When you're not Tumbling, pinning, tweeting, tagging or deciding what filter to add over your brunch photography, sometimes all it takes is a very simple website to make you laugh.

Thanks and Regards,
Agili Ron

agiliron.com

(1) (Reply)

Which Modem Is The Best For Browsing / Acer Mini For Sale 200gb,and 2gb RAM / Hp 250 G4 Core I3, 320gb Hdd, 4gb Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.