Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,722 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. (6540 Views)

1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following / £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by Alfamann: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. I am the one laying claim to the proof of anything, how do you expect I provide you what to proof wrong then. Nairaland sef. People dey o!

You are saying I cannot disprove god but you haven't provided a god for me to disprove.
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 13, 2013
Fourth page and still no proofs. What a laugh.
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by Alfamann: 11:38am On Mar 13, 2013
Ihedinobi: Fourth page and still no proofs. What a laugh.

Fourth page and you have yet to show your god. Na fear?
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by BroRhema(m): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2013
Alfamann:

Follow me ask Yahweh O! Na im talk am o. No be me. He say im na jelous god and if you worship another god, you must be killed.

So please understand your god first before asking for proofs of his inexistence.
Where u hear am talk am?
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 13, 2013
Alfamann:

What nonsense. What God did you think you had proofs against? Did I advise you on which God to study and develop proofs against? This is just another time-wasting thread. "I have a proof that God does not exist" and then "which God do you want me to disprove?" Look, let me give you a piece of advice, if you really have proof and you think it applies to different deities, do the honorable thing and table them. Just list each deity and state what your proof is and we can come and see how our "gods" have bitten the dust at your hand. Stop dilly-dallying and wasting everybody's time including yours.
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by Alfamann: 11:46am On Mar 13, 2013
BroRhema: Where u hear am talk am?

In the bible.
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by Alfamann: 11:47am On Mar 13, 2013
Ihedinobi:

What nonsense. What God did you think you had proofs against? Did I advise you on which God to study and develop proofs against? This is just another time-wasting thread. "I have a proof that God does not exist" and then "which God do you want me to disprove?" Look, let me give you a piece of advice, if you really have proof and you think it applies to different deities, do the honorable thing and table them. Just list each deity and state what your proof is and we can come and see how our "gods" have bitten the dust at your hand. Stop dilly-dallying and wasting everybody's time including yours.

So you believe all gods exist and want me to disprove them?
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by BroRhema(m): 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
Alfamann:

In the bible.
lol! u ma dey read bbl. Qoute d verse
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by anonymoux: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
Alfamann:

My guy leave story. I have asked you to prove that God does not exist...
And you just simply ignored me. I have proved to you that he existed
because he is my creator. He created me. So kindly proof to me that MY CREATOR does not exist simple

Then there will be more than enough time for you to tackle and defeat all the 'other gods' you are talking about....

My creator has only one name and that name is GOD
and God has only one meaning so far I am concern and it means MY CREATOR
so prove that my creator does not exist. Stop running from me dear
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
Alfamann:

So you believe all gods exist and want me to disprove them?

And here I was thinking that logicboy is the dumbest guy on nairaland.
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by Alfamann: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
anonymoux:

My guy leave story. I have asked you to prove that God does not exist...
And you just simply ignored me. I have proved to you that he existed
because he is my creator. He created me. So kindly proof to me that MY CREATOR does not exist simple

Then there will be more than enough time for you to tackle and defeat all the 'other gods' you are talking about....

My creator has only one name and that name is GOD
and God has only one meaning so far I am concern and it means MY CREATOR
so prove that my creator does not exist. Stop running from me dear

I'm not running from you mate. It is just that you are not making sense. Not that the godly had ever made sense, but yours take senselessness to a new level. Let another person please help explain what you are saying because I just can't understand. Peace.
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by Alfamann: 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ihedinobi:

So you admit you have a malfunctionning brain.
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by Alfamann: 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
BroRhema: lol! u ma dey read bbl. Qoute d verse

See a christian asking an atheist to read his holy book to him. You should be the one to know everything in your book. Remember your eternal life depends on it.
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
Alfamann:

So you admit you have a malfunctionning brain.

My, logicboy is smart compared to you, my friend, if this is how good your comprehension is.
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by anonymoux: 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2013
Alfamann:

I'm not running from you mate. It is just that you are not making sense. Not that the godly had ever made sense, but yours take senselessness to a new level. Let another person please help explain what you are saying because I just can't understand. Peace.

LMAO!!!! You don see am say I get sense pass you abi
You ust admited to me that you have a malfunctionning brain.
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by anonymoux: 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
What I said to you is so simple, even a 3 year old can understand....

1. I was created by somebody
2. The name of the person that created me is God
3. GOD means MY CREATOR
4. I exists

Now you are saying that my creator does not exist.... So prove to me that the person that created me(GOD) does not exist - simple as ABC
or better still admit that God exist
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by Alfamann: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
anonymoux: What I said to you is so simple, even a 3 year old can understand....

1. I was created by somebody
2. The name of the person that created me is God
3. GOD means MY CREATOR
4. I exists

Now you are saying that my creator does not exist.... So prove to me that the person that created me(GOD) does not exist - simple as ABC
or better still admit that God exist

The more you talk, the less sense you make.

1. You were created by somebody? Thus a human created you?
2. This human has a name called "God". Possible as I know some spanish people called "Jesus" but I haven't heard of anybody called "God".
3. This where you lose me. Is it a translation of a name in a particular language? Did this person that created you give himself that name or did you chose it for him?
4. Of course you exist. I'm not talking to myself unlike some christians.

I am not saying your creator or "my creator" or whtever you decide to call him/it does or does not exist. I just want you to tell me at what exact moment he/it created you.
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by greatgenius: 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
frank3.16:
@greatgenius,
i will like to have an email conversation with u, this is my email xtfranks005@yahoo.com pls contact me soonest
i sent you an email
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by greatgenius: 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ihedinobi:

lol..logicboy just has a problem with thinking deep and have the tendency to look at things from one angle becuase of his one track mind.. but this man right here shouldn't even be compared to logicboy...This man is lost in the vast abyss of ignorance and seriously needs to free himself from its grasp at least for his sake..
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by Alfamann: 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
^^^ see them. All bark and no substance.

Just name one single god for me to disprove. ONE only. Is that really too hard for you people to do?
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by greatgenius: 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2013
^^^brother man stop this we passed that stage already. you asked for my god. i gave you the creator God YHWH(yahweh for short)..what else do you want..if you cant walk the talk lets all talk about something else and stop this back and forth foolery..
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by Alfamann: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
greatgenius: ^^^brother man stop this we passed that stage already. you asked for my god. i gave you the creator God YHWH(yahweh for short)..what else do you want..if you cant walk the talk lets all talk about something else and stop this back and forth foolery..

No man. You invented a god and called it YHWH. Your yahweh doesn't sound anything like the real omnimpotent yahweh that couldn't sleep because of Baal. The great yahweh that order people to sleep with their sister or to leave their wives and marry prostitutes. Is this your god? Please confirm.
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by anonymoux: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
Alfamann:

The more you talk, the less sense you make.

1. You were created by somebody? Thus a human created you?
2. This human has a name called "God". Possible as I know some spanish people called "Jesus" but I haven't heard of anybody called "God".
3. This where you lose me. Is it a translation of a name in a particular language? Did this person that created you give himself that name or did you chose it for him?
4. Of course you exist. I'm not talking to myself unlike some christians.

I am not saying your creator or "my creator" or whtever you decide to call him/it does or does not exist. I just want you to tell me at what exact moment he/it created you.

1. this is the first definition of somebody:
Somebody
Definition: A person unknown or uncertain; a person indeterminate; some person.
and this is the definition of person

Person
Definition: Definition: A living, self-conscious being, as distinct from an animal or a thing; a moral agent;

So, i never said HUMAN BEING(please read my post again.... thanks)

2. I never said human being (please read my post again for the third time - sure you need it.... thanks)
3. The person that created me, name is God. And I helped you to translate the meaning of God in English language. And it meant
MY CREATOR. So, i said, to make it easier, prove to me that MY CREATOR, does not exist... grin grin grin grin grin
by the way, God is the name of my creator in his language. We are not talking about his language right? we are talking about whether he exist or not. So lets stick to the topic. You have to admit that he exist before we can talk of what language he speaks abi nau grin grin grin because if he does not exist, there is no need saying he speaks this or that language, so first admit that he exists then we can talk about his language....

4. If you admit that I exist, that means my creator exist right? wink wink wink wink LMFAO, because I have already told you before that I was created. So the fact that you have admited to me that I exist, it means that my creator exist too... Are we clear??

*** Okay, considering what moment he created me grin grin grin. I can't say that, it is like asking a robot or a computer that can talk, that what moment where you made? it makes no sense, because the computer couldn't have know that. After a computer is coupled together, the last thing that happens to it before it can come to life, is when it is turned on. When it is turn on is not the time it was created, so I can tell you when I was "TURN ON" because that is what I know, I never created myself, so how can I tell you when i was created
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
Alfamann: ^^^ see them. All bark and no substance.

Just name one single god for me to disprove. ONE only. Is that really too hard for you people to do?

Yahweh/Jesus
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by Alfamann: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
anonymoux:

1. this is the first definition of somebody:
Somebody
Definition: A person unknown or uncertain; a person indeterminate; some person.
and this is the definition of person

Person
Definition: Definition: A living, self-conscious being, as distinct from an animal or a thing; a moral agent;

So, i never said HUMAN BEING(please read my post again.... thanks)

2. I never said human being (please read my post again for the third time - sure you need it.... thanks)
3. The person that created me, name is God. And I helped you to translate the meaning of God in English language. And it meant
MY CREATOR. So, i said, to make it easier, prove to me that MY CREATOR, does not exist... grin grin grin grin grin
by the way, God is the name of my creator in his language. We are not talking about his language right? we are talking about whether he exist or not. So lets stick to the topic. You have to admit that he exist before we can talk of what language he speaks abi nau grin grin grin because if he does not exist, there is no need saying he speaks this or that language, so first admit that he exists then we can talk about his language....

4. If you admit that I exist, that means my creator exist right? wink wink wink wink LMFAO, because I have already told you before that I was created. So the fact that you have admited to me that I exist, it means that my creator exist too... Are we clear??

*** Okay, considering what moment he created me grin grin grin. I can't say that, it is like asking a robot or a computer that can talk, that what moment where you made? it makes no sense, because the computer couldn't have know that. After a computer is coupled together, the last thing that happens to it before it can come to life, is when it is turned on. When it is turn on is not the time it was created, so I can tell you when I was "TURN ON" because that is what I know, I never created myself, so how can I tell you when i was created

You could have just chosen one of the numerous already "existing" (as in fabricated) gods instead of all these diatribe to justify your silly invention of a new god called "my creator".

This god of yours self, does anyone else in this world know of its existence? Does it have alters or shrine? Is he exclusive to you? Are there other "my creators" that created other people? You know, as there are many companies that make computers.

If you can't give precise answers to the above, then "my creator" is just what it is: a figment of your imagination.
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by Alfamann: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Yahweh/Jesus

Is that one or two gods?
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by anonymoux: 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
Alfamann:

You could have just chosen one of the numerous already "existing" (as in fabricated) gods instead of all these diatribe to justify your silly invention of a new god called "my creator".

This god of yours self, does anyone else in this world know of its existence? Does it have alters or shrine? Is he exclusive to you? Are there other "my creators" that created other people? You know, as there are many companies that make computers.

If you can't give precise answers to the above, then "my creator" is just what it is: a figment of your imagination.

Guy, I was very specific. I say MY CREATOR created me. Whether he created rice, bean or other people is left for other people to answer.
I can only speak for myself. I don't know who created your or who created the moon, the sun or the stars. I was not there, so I can't say.
But what I know is that, I was created and I have ONLY ONE and I repeat ONLY ONE CREATOR... concerning if anyone else know of MY CREATOR's existance, so far it is JUST ME AND YOU - LOL!!! after you have already admited that he exists that is why you are asking me all this questions - lol!!!!

I have given you the answer, imagination kor alumination ni!!! Abeg park well. So if a laptop tells you he has a maker, your reply will be, it is just a figment of its imagination? That is why I said it before, don't kill yourself. You can win others when it comes to argument, but definitely not MOI!!! I am light years away from the human existance... Way too miles ahead of even you!!! Because MY CREATOR MAKE ME THIS WAY!!!
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by Alfamann: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
anonymoux:

Guy, I was very specific. I say MY CREATOR created me. Whether he created rice, bean or other people is left for other people to answer.
I can only speak for myself. I don't know who created your or who created the moon, the sun or the stars. I was not there, so I can't say.
But what I know is that, I was created and I have ONLY ONE and I repeat ONLY ONE CREATOR... concerning if anyone else know of MY CREATOR's existance, so far it is JUST ME AND YOU - LOL!!! after you have already admited that he exists that is why you are asking me all this questions - lol!!!!

I have given you the answer, imagination kor alumination ni!!! Abeg park well. So if a laptop tells you he has a maker, your reply will be, it is just a figment of its imagination? That is why I said it before, don't kill yourself. You can win others when it comes to argument, but definitely not MOI!!! I am light years away from the human existance... Way too miles ahead of even you!!! Because MY CREATOR MAKE ME THIS WAY!!!

O.K.
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by anonymoux: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
Yes words have no value, but the meaning of what I say...
Light yes away, I meant 2000 years ago, nobody believed a machine can fly right?
So i am thinking ahead of you and the human existence at large. very soon it will be
very difficult for theist to deny the existence of God just as you can't now...
Once anyone can admit that GOD has only one meaning and that it means MY CREATOR.
it will be impossible for morons to prove that MY CREATOR does not exist why me myself a creation exist

So go learn more and try another day....
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by greatgenius: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
Alfamann:

No man. You invented a god and called it YHWH. Your yahweh doesn't sound anything like the real omnimpotent yahweh that couldn't sleep because of Baal. The great yahweh that order people to sleep with their sister or to leave their wives and marry prostitutes. Is this your god? Please confirm.
you are truely the dumbest atheist i have encountered in my whole life.. are these your reasons for being an atheist. you really are delusional...dude anyone or a group of people/society doing things and ascribing it to YHWH in no way makes it true or that YHWH actually instructed them to do it..an omnipotent being does not instruct or lacks nothing..he is simply the creator.. people do that all the time..both equally "crazy" and good things are done in the name of God.. doesn't mean God actually asked them to.. your ignorance is appalling..

however this is not why you are here. you are here to disprove the existence of YHWH or any other god..SO do that or shut up.. like i told you, you are free to believe in whatever you want..if being an atheist serves you then so be it..but again it will do you good to do something about your ignorance..
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by Alfamann: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
anonymoux: Yes words have no value, but the meaning of what I say...
Light yes away, I meant 2000 years ago, nobody believed a machine can fly right?
So i am thinking ahead of you and the human existence at large. very soon it will be
very difficult for theist to deny the existence of God just as you can't now...
Once anyone can admit that GOD has only one meaning and that it means MY CREATOR.
it will be impossible for morons to prove that MY CREATOR does not exist why me myself a creation exist

So go learn more and try another day....

Here are your words:
"other people to answer"
"I don't know"
"I was not there"
"I can't say"

And you want people to take you seriously? Keep dreaming.
Re: I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. by Alfamann: 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
greatgenius: you are truely the dumbest atheist i have encountered in my whole life.. are these your reasons for being an atheist. you really are delusional...dude anyone or a group of people/society doing things and ascribing it to YHWH in no way makes it true or that YHWH actually instructed them to do it..an omnipotent being does not instruct or lacks nothing..he is simply the creator.. people do that all the time..both equally "crazy" and good things are done in the name of God.. doesn't mean God actually asked them to.. your ignorance is appalling..

however this is not why you are here. you are here to disprove the existence of YHWH or any other god..SO do that or shut up.. like i told you, you are free to believe in whatever you want..if being an atheist serves you then so be it..but again it will do you good to do something about your ignorance..

Before you continue showing your ignorance through insults, please go and read the books about Yahweh. Bible, Torah, etc. YHWH was really worried and pissed off about Baal. He told Abraham to marry his sister. He told Hosea to go and marry a prostitute. Are not talking about the biblical Yahweh? Which one are you talking about? Please describe him for us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are Roman Catholics Christians? / Jehovah's Witnesses, Illuminati And The New World Order / Can You Jump Into A River To Save A Stranger Who Tries To Commit Suicide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.