Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

£100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist (4044 Views)

Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does / Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) / 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

£100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
I will offer £100 for proof that the Hindu god Ganesha doesn’t exist.

2 Likes

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by mployer(m): 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
he does.

he is a demon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
mployer:
he does.

he is a demon.

Just like yahweh right?

Well you did not answer the question. prove he is no myth

4 Likes

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by ValerianSteel(m): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
mployer:
he does.

he is a demon.
what exactly is a demon?

1 Like

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by johnydon22(m): 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
..lol..None of these Deities humanity has come up with in history can really be proven in actuality, they all remain unfounded claims...

Anyway Op.. $200 If you can prove to me that there is no red cup on top of this table..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
johnydon22:
..lol..None of these Deities humanity has come up with in history can really be proven in actuality, they all remain unfounded claims...

Anyway Op.. $200 If you can prove to me that there is no red cup on top of this table..

There is no red cup underneath. My physical eyes can't spot any,but I can imagine there is a red cup there smiley
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by johnydon22(m): 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
ifeness:

There is no red cup underneath. My physical eyes can't spot any,but I can imagine there is a red cup there smiley

You need to have faith and believe there is a red cup on that table....

If there is no red cup on the table how come the table's surface is flat? undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Shollyps(m): 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
because we can't find it inside the bible..and the bible is the only true word of God..says the Bible itself..lol

1 Like

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
johnydon22:

If there is no red cup on the table how come the table's surface is flat? undecided

Faith means I do not know. Even with a microscope there is no red cut on it.
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by johnydon22(m): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
ifeness:

Faith means I do not know. Even with a microscope there is no red cut on it.

You still cannot prove there is no red cup there.. absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Ok if there is no red cup there, how come the surface is flat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
johnydon22:

You still cannot prove there is no red cup there.. absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Ok if there is no red cup there, how come the surface is flat?

Unless it is Photoshopped. The surface is flat and obviously has lots of room for at least 10 red cups to be on it.But non can be seen. But there is certainly no red cup on it.
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by johnydon22(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
ifeness:

Unless it is Photoshopped. The surface is flat and obviously has lots of room for at least 10 red cups to be on it.But non can be seen. But there is certainly no red cup on it.
So you think the surface just got flat for nothing? undecided

No there must be a red cup since the surface is flat... You need faith to believe..

Faith is the evidence of things unseen and things hoped for... so you need faith my friend so you can have a personal experience of that cup... The red cup is real

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
ifeness:

I feel this...

@ifeness and @johnnydon

You need to pray for your spiritual eyes to be open. There is a cup on that table. But your eyes aren't opened.
All you need to do is believe.
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
ifeness:
I will offer £100 for proof that the Hindu god Ganesha doesn’t exist.

he does not have a book that he sweared by himself. God sweared by Himself.

2 Likes

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
johnydon22:

There is no red cup. The cup is blue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
johnydon22:

No there must be a red cup since the surface is flat... You need faith to believe..

Faith is the evidence of things unseen and things hoped for... so you need faith my friend so you can have a personal experience of that cup... The red cup is real

Ironically,Faith means no evidence but the zeal to play along. I need to have a relationship with the red cup
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Pyrrho:
I feel this...

@ifeness and @johnnydon

You need to pray for your spiritual eyes to be open. There is a cup on that table. But your eyes aren't opened.
All you need to do is believe.

I also believe there is a £1,000,000,000,000 in my bank account now
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Shollyps(m): 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
ifeness:

Ironically,Faith means no evidence but the zeal to play along. I need to have a relationship with the red cup
pray to the red cup so that it can reveal itself to you...because I personally av experienced this red cup.. if you. don't believe in .the red cup...hell fire is your home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
Shollyps:
pray to the red cup so that it can reveal itself to you...because I personally av experienced this red cup.. if you. don't believe in .the red cup...hell fire is your home

Red cup I pray to you to reveal yourself to these unbelievers who have no faith in you!! Come in your mighty power,lightning,fire and brimstone and answer me by fire. Prove to these people you exist....I am waiting almighty Red cup cry cry cry
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by johnydon22(m): 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
ifeness:

Just believe by faith that there is a red cup there and you will see that the red cup will reveal itself to you..

You will have a personal experience with the cup....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by johnydon22(m): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
musKeeto:

Guy you are deluded. . . I got the right cup... you own cup is the wrong one ... Mine is the only true cup on the table.. angry keep deceiving yourself and wallow in your delusion...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
I believe there is a red cup there even though I have no shred of evidence
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
D table is d cup. U all av degraded d table for long. If there was no table, der won't be a red cup. Fvck, d jews are responsible for all dese. Dey lied to our ppl dat d red cup exists. Infact I wud pray to father table to blind all ur eyes so u won't see d cup again. D red cup is nothing compared to father table. Mellin dey are degrading father table here. Lol
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
johnydon22:

Faith is what u pipo use to explain stupidd/impossible events. It takes faith to believe that donkeys were talking to people in nd bible.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by johnydon22(m): 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Faith is what u pipo use to explain stupidd/impossible events. It takes faith to believe that donkeys were talking to people in nd bible.

………lol………

2 Likes

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by onetrack(m): 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
I read in a book a long time ago that this cup would be blue. The book must be true because a lot of other people said so. I have no choice but to agree. How could so many other people be wrong?

The cup is blue beyond any doubt.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
ifeness:

I also believe there is a £1,000,000,000,000 in my bank account now
That's more like it. You are now working in faith.

1 Like

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
chai the way u guys are making jest of religionist, their is godoooo.
nope, their is Zeus oooooo. what am I saying sef, their is amadioha ooooo. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
johnydon22:

there are seven red cups on that table being shielded by an invisibility cloak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
“Late have I loved you, O Beauty ever
ancient, ever new, late have I loved you!”
-St. Augustine

With all the wisdom he had, he still recognized God the Almighty. He was a great doctor of the church, he was one of the finest philosophers man has ever known.
"anywhere reasoning(philosophy), Faith(theology) starts".
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by kevoh(m): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
krattoss:
chai the way u guys are making jest of religionist, their is godoooo.

No one is making jest actually, it's called pointing out the obvious big gaping holes in the silly god concept.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by dalaman: 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
musKeeto:

You just have to believe that there is a red cup there, even if it doesn't make sense to you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Third Eye Chakra / Famous People Who Mocked God And What Happened To Them. / Stop And Think ,how Can God Exist And We Are Here Arguing Over It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.