Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 (41301 Views)

NLNG March 2013 Recruitment Update / NLNG Job Recruitment For Graduate Trainee , March 2013 / World Bank Job Vacancies In Nigeria, March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 29, 2013
albacete:

To add to what has been said, God is just, he is NOT biased. If u did not pass d test in the first place, why would God let u reap where u did not sow.?
Food meant for kings should not be thrown to the dogs and positions meant for competent chaps should not be given to mediocres.
(no offence intended)

Goodluck to u guys all d same.
tell that to the likes of imcompetent mr shem and the oga at the top lot... even jonathan an 90% of our leaders are not fit to rule this country, yet they are ruling and living the kingly life while brilliant hardworking and enterprising people are walking the streets looking for work... so ur theory no hold water abeg.. mind you, i am in no way insinuating that God is not just ooo.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by chiomanwamadi(f): 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
Thanks dear for this information and as for many that believed the sky is ou limit, we shall be called for this job, its urs, just begin to claim it in the name of Jesus.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by albacete(m): 7:43am On Mar 30, 2013
konfessor: tell that to the likes of imcompetent mr shem and the oga at the top lot... even jonathan an 90% of our leaders are not fit to rule this country, yet they are ruling and living the kingly life while brilliant hardworking and enterprising people are walking the streets looking for work... so ur theory no hold water abeg.. mind you, i am in no way insinuating that God is not just ooo.

The people u mentioned had godfathers who put them through. We should stop getting too religious with any little stuff we get ourselves involved with.
If u have someone who is willing to influence d ogas @ d top to make u get dis job, even when u did not merit it, don't come here and be typing "AMEN", giving us d impression that God has been faithful to u. Just do ur thing and send ur praises to ur sponsor. Daz all i have to say.
By d way, here no be crusade ground.

How ur day?
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
albacete:

The people u mentioned had godfathers who put them through. We should stop getting too religious with any little stuff we get ourselves involved with.
If u have someone who is willing to influence d ogas @ d top to make u get dis job, even when u did not merit it, don't come here and be typing "AMEN", giving us d impression that God has been faithful to u. Just do ur thing and send ur praises to ur sponsor. Daz all i have to say.
By d way, here no be crusade ground.

How ur day?
dude, whatever please... my point was and is stil that mediocrity reigns supreme in naija, and people who merit stuffs dont usually get them in nigeria. so dont come here and be saying that because " food meant for some kings should not be thrown to dogs" or "posotions meant for competenet chaps should not be given to mediocres" so we shudnt say amen when someone prays. u cant come here and be pissing on our faith.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
I read in a Newspaper Yesterday (cant remember the name), the DG of NIMC was in an interview, can u imagine what the DG said, after singing that the programme would kick off by the end of 1st quarter (April), in this recent interview He changed it to 2nd quarter(which is July/August)... Now the question is will people still be employed by April and enroled for Training of 2 to 6 weeks, or Nimc is Joking with Applicants.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by albacete(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
konfessor: dude, whatever please... my point was and is stil that mediocrity reigns supreme in naija, and people who merit stuffs dont usually get them in nigeria. so dont come here and be saying that because " food meant for some kings should not be thrown to dogs" or "posotions meant for competenet chaps should not be given to mediocres" so we shudnt say amen when someone prays. u cant come here and be pissing on our faith.

Did i ? shocked pele oo.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by ol2012: 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
alasuomowei: I read in a Newspaper Yesterday (cant remember the name), the DG of NIMC was in an interview, can u imagine what the DG said, after singing that the programme would kick off by the end of 1st quarter (April), in this recent interview He changed it to 2nd quarter(which is July/August)... Now the question is will people still be employed by April and enroled for Training of 2 to 6 weeks, or Nimc is Joking with Applicants.
1st quarter(Jan 1 - March 31) 2nd quarter(April 1 - June 30) Each quarter in a year is made up of three(3) months sir!

1 Like

Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Rexmarysweet(m): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
I strongly believe that this is not what's going on at NIMC. Its been almost a Month now.

Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 31, 2013
ol2012: 1st quarter(Jan 1 - March 31) 2nd quarter(April 1 - June 30) Each quarter in a year is made up of three(3) months sir!

i meant, end of 2nd quarter, read what I wrote, i wrote end of 1st qurter first... And i said he shifted it to 2nd, Meaning end of 2nd qurter, cos he mentioned JUNE.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by ol2012: 11:16am On Mar 31, 2013
alasuomowei:

i meant, end of 2nd quarter, read what I wrote, i wrote end of 1st qurter first... And i said he shifted it to 2nd, Meaning end of 2nd qurter, cos he mentioned JUNE.
I felt I should correct u 'cos u wrote end of 1st quarter being April, and also reffered 2 2nd quarter being July/August. U never mentioned June in ur initial post. kindly read ur initial post again. No offense intended oh!

1 Like

Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by nicago: 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2013
[quote
author=ol2012] I felt I should correct u 'cos u wrote end of 1st
quarter being April, and also reffered 2 2nd quarter being July/August. U
never mentioned June in ur initial post. kindly read ur initial post
again. No offense intended oh![/quote]

I wonder why people are getting worked-up over this NIMC recuitment. NIMC is a Federal government agency and you only need to find out how other FG parastatals conduct their recruitments. The duration of waiting can be killing, the only exception in the recent past is INEC which concluded their recruitment in a record 2 months after aptitude tests. NAFDAC, EFCC, NNPC, DPR, NPF, NTISF, etc..are all good examples of the typical FG recruitments which promised rounding off within 2-3 months but ended up spanning 2-3 years.

If the recruitment had been included in NIMC's 2013 budget, then we are on track but if not, na long thing o.

I just hope this second quarter info stands. However, on the interim, let's just try to keep searching for more mind-sharpening things to do so when our opportunity comes, we won't be found wanting. All I've said is never meant to discourage anyone but to prepare us for any turn of events. The Nigerian system is SLOW.

Cheers.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2013
nicago:

I wonder why people are getting worked-up over this NIMC recuitment. NIMC is a Federal government agency and you only need to find out how other FG parastatals conduct their recruitments. The duration of waiting can be killing, the only exception in the recent past is INEC which concluded their recruitment in a record 2 months after aptitude tests. NAFDAC, EFCC, NNPC, DPR, NPF, NTISF, etc..are all good examples of the typical FG recruitments which promised rounding off within 2-3 months but ended up spanning 2-3 years.

If the recruitment had been included in NIMC's 2013 budget, then we are on track but if not, na long thing o.

I just hope this second quarter info stands. However, on the interim, let's just try to keep searching for more mind-sharpening things to do so when our opportunity comes, we won't be found wanting. All I've said is never meant to discourage anyone but to prepare us for any turn of events. The Nigerian system is SLOW.

Cheers.

guy we don here, no be today....

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by oghenetejire(m): 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by realjaph(m): 9:19am On Apr 05, 2013
I wonder why some ppl get pissed off when ppl talk abt their faith. This is a social media and so evrybody is entitled 2 his own opinion. If u re an atheist, then keep ur faith to urself and don't discourage others or criticise them

3 Likes

Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2013
Lets wait, it took NIMC two months after application deadline to call 4 aptitude test, its up to 2months since the last aptitude test, so count 2 months 4rm now, expect results by then... JUNE...

Signed

DG, NIMC
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2013
alasuomowei: Lets wait, it took NIMC two months after application deadline to call 4 aptitude test, its up to 2months since the last aptitude test, so count 2 months 4rm now, expect results by then... JUNE...

Signed

DG, NIMC
sounds reasonably true too.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by oghenetejire(m): 11:51am On Apr 06, 2013
If that's true and releable then lest try and gain some more experience and build capacity while we wait for NIMC call.

Good Morning all
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Titay(f): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
please can anyone give me update on this nimc test. cos it has been over 2mnths now it is well o
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by albacete(m): 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
Relax! Nothing has happened so far
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by bibinwaka: 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
men dis Nimc pple no try at all.
Evidence of bad system.
Stil waiting sha!!
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Darblue: 9:51am On Apr 09, 2013
Yes o
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Benissues(m): 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2013
Got anoda mssg frm nimc 2 com 4 test again......havin done b4........n expecting interview or appt leta.....or is it a mistake on dere part!......anyway.....standing in akimbo 1 c hw tins play!......or is dere anybodi in d house dat got d same mssg 2?
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by nickzuby(m): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
It is a scam
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
we should be patient.. the time will come when we will be summoned..
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by ikemeze: 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2013
At benissue,when did they sent you the test?plse when is the test and venus?
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by ikemeze: 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
Sorry,i mean text message not test.
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Benissues(m): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2013
D mssg is frm nimc oh!...dey sent it dis morning......i was instrcucted 2 visit d website wit my password as dey sent it along wit d text mssg!.......n wen i opened it!...it was stil containg d old test information!
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by ikemeze: 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
Okay.i have checked the nimc website,its still contain old message and nobody have received the text message execpt you.success to you
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Benissues(m): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2013
I tink is an error on dere part!.....lets wait n c!......why we get busy wit tins!
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by jerryzy: 4:32am On Apr 11, 2013
I̶̲̥̅̊​ met with an NPC man yesterday, yl discussing about the way forward I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Nigeria, he. Showed Mε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ a msg dated 19th feb, datz few days b4 NIMC test where his cousin for accreditation wit his letter ơ̴̴̴͡f recommendation n I̶̲̥̅̊​ was like, ᶤ̲ˢ̲ no longa worth even thinkin abt it
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by jerryzy: 4:33am On Apr 11, 2013
I̶̲̥̅̊​ met with an NPC man yesterday, yl discussing about the way forward I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Nigeria, he. Showed Mε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ a msg dated 19th feb, datz few days b4 NIMC test where his cousin was called for accreditation wit his letter ơ̴̴̴͡f recommendations n I̶̲̥̅̊​ was like, ᶤ̲ˢ̲ no longa worth even thinkin abt it
Re: NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 11, 2013
What has NPC got to do with NIMC... Mr man.... And which one is letter of accreditation, letter of recomendation should be brought forward by the employee and not the employer, so bros, which way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation / Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? / Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.