Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu (13431 Views)

PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) / Man Electrocuted In Surulere After Urinating On A Unclad Transformer Cable / Man Electrocuted To Death In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by Soso990240(m): 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
doofanc: To be electrocuted means to die by electric shock, so which one be 'electrocuted to death'?

Its a sad loss
gbam! I was about sayin same.
Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by huninaija(f): 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
No gloves? It's like the man knew his fate!

RIP
Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by glimpse(f): 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
you climb electricity pole to fix cable without gloves...you must be a LEARNER! tongue
Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by sammmiey1: 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
He tot he was immuned 2electricity,wot a fast way 2get 2heaven!RIP PHCN
Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by bigfat04(m): 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2013
[size=15pt]WHICH A RISK... NEPA JUST BRING LIGHT take am KOMOT THis NEPA GUY FROM EXISTENCE.NA WAH [/size]

Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by TableLeg(m): 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by avalontony(m): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
the kind voltage way nepa dey bring self............. i swear i no go do am again.
Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by fankasibe: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2013
if he had used his teeth, it would have being better......yeye people.......collecting money for no service
Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2013
This is an illegal death, the corpse must be thrown into the evil forest angry

1 Like

Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
The man caused his death. Even airheads know that you must have your hands insulated before touching cables like that.
Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
I can't say he deserved to die, but he got what he deserved.
Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by Kassidy90(m): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
Was he a learner? Any RIP
Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by nekaa(f): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
tellwisdom: Did he die?
No he didn't die, he's just on permanent sleep which will make his flesh tu start rotting.. Smh

1 Like

Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by nekaa(f): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
Even if it was an official job, PHCN, can still deny the guy.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by Booty4me: 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2013
Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by Artistree: 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
No, life left him.
Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by kevoh(m): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
victorazy: Ignorant is a disease. How can a man climb electric pole without insulator any covering him !
I wander why we blacks are mentally related to animals, maybe that's why they r calling us black moki? grin grin

There's nothing funny in what you typed up there, so quit the smiles, how does insulting blacks unnecessarily relate to the main topic?

I've seen and read about far worse and dumber deaths by people who are not blacks. Watch a thousand ways to die and you will be surprised.
Quit the inferiority complex man!

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by playahP(m): 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
Someone somewhere would somehow link this to GEJ!!!!

1 Like

Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
Nigerians don't pay for electricity yet they want 24/7 electricity out of the blue. Foolish people

1 Like

Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
Nigerians don't pay for electricity, yet they want 24/7 electricity out of the blue. Foolish people
Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by nkbubu: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2013
Which kin question con b dis naa?
Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by tspun(m): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2013
Jarvis: Like seriously
seriously like
Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by stankezzy: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
ULSHERLAN: Who is gonna blame GEJ for this
where is bluetooth nd his group to start blameing,curseing nd insulting mr president.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by stankezzy: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2013
playah P: Someone somewhere would somehow link this to GEJ!!!!
never do good bluetooth nd his group of enviomaticulous idiots.
Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by mallorca(m): 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
Ofcourse!
but his Manhood lives on
Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by Originakalokalo(m): 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2013

No.he was dancing etighe. cheesy
Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by angela2013: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
Loads of people just take huge risk thinking or ignoring little SAFETY PRECAUTION. How silly was he to have climbed the electricity pole without his gloves..

I guess he must have been indulging in such UNSAFE ACTS over countless number of times, until he met his untimely death.

Safety is as simple as the common ABC meaning: Always Be Careful

1 Like

Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by Andyforte: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2013
olokfor:
One of the technicians working for Power Holding Company, Ikorodu unit met his death while trying to connect electricity for some customers.
The incident happened a few minutes past eight at Lagos Road, Ikorodu.

According to an eye witness account, the man was said to have climbed the electricity pole without his gloves and while trying to connect the cable together, power returned to the cableand he was electrocuted right from the top till his head hit ground.

One of the PHCN who spoke to us on anonymity said the job he came for their is illegal and has nothing to do with official matter.

SOURCE- www.informationnaija.com/illegal-connection-man-dies-connecting-electricity-wires/

Very poor and hopeless English.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by ManTiger(m): 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2013
[size=20pt]The Man Must be a Learner[/size]
grin grin grin
Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by akyus(m): 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
MEILYN: jst like one Electrician in my area..........R.I.P Man see watin 500naira don do u, if nepa cut light, ona go carry ona big head go fix am back illegally 4 chicken change........God Don Catch U 2day, Anyway Sha ooo Wish U D Best In Ur New World
Guy you bad die, chei I no fit laugh.
Re: Illegal Connection: Man Electrocuted To Death In Ikorodu by DonaldGenes(m): 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
Napolitano: who will the police arrest?
All the tenants livinq there nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, & Dogara Hold Talks On 2016 Budget / Bus Explodes In Yenagoa / Ekiti Obas Lament Poor Treatment By Immediate Past Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.