Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,564 members, 7,823,484 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Should The Nigerian Government Offer Amnesty To Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should The Nigerian Government Offer Amnesty To Boko Haram (465 Views)

Chad Intercepts ISIS Weapons Going To Boko Haram / Governor Udom Grants Amnesty To A 64-Year-Old Prisoner (Photos) / Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should The Nigerian Government Offer Amnesty To Boko Haram by omonnakoda: 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
The Sultan of Sokoto has demanded this
Re: Should The Nigerian Government Offer Amnesty To Boko Haram by omonnakoda: 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2013
Simple question yes or no ?
Re: Should The Nigerian Government Offer Amnesty To Boko Haram by omonnakoda: 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
Re: Should The Nigerian Government Offer Amnesty To Boko Haram by nduchucks: 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
Do not be afraid to answer your own question. So get the ball rolling, provide your answer, and I'll provide my trivial answer thereafter.
Re: Should The Nigerian Government Offer Amnesty To Boko Haram by omonnakoda: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
I am the moderator grin
Re: Should The Nigerian Government Offer Amnesty To Boko Haram by Reptyle(m): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yes
Re: Should The Nigerian Government Offer Amnesty To Boko Haram by Obiora4life: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2013
HELL TO THE FVCKK NO
Re: Should The Nigerian Government Offer Amnesty To Boko Haram by omonnakoda: 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2013
President says no amnesty for now suggesting that it has not been ruled out completely
Re: Should The Nigerian Government Offer Amnesty To Boko Haram by nduchucks: 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
omonnakoda: I am the moderator grin

lol, ok o. My answer is Yes and No. Yes to the primary Question and No to the implied one.

(1) (Reply)

Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address / Has Anyone Spent Time In S.europe Of Late? / Police Hunt For Lagos International Airport Robbers Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.