Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,322 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Alternative Power Source Within Your Reach! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Alternative Power Source Within Your Reach! (1163 Views)

International Trainings And Certifications Now Within Your Reach.. / Alternative To Examcollection.com / Paint Artists use 3ds Max and Photoshop for creativity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternative Power Source Within Your Reach! by Xgate(m): 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2008
This is an Advert for Alternative Power Source to "PHCN".

In case you get this message, please don't be offended.
If you don't need it, Please delete it!

But you never can tell how helpful it might be!

First of all, do you have an idea of how much Fuel/Diesel your alternative power source (Generator) consumes in 1hr of power outage?
If yes, convert the Quantity to Cash, then do same for how many hours your Generator runs in a day, week, month and in a year, add the cost of servicing for every time you service and see how much you are losing in cash.

We can help you save 1/2, of that amount!!

All you need to do is to consider buying a "Modified Sine Wave Inverter".

An Inverter is an Appliance designed to convert Alternate Current AC, supplied by PHCN in Nigeria or your Generator to Direct Current DC and at the same time stores the same energy in Batteries for when power outage occurs.

In an event of Power Outage, the Stored DC is then Converted to AC from the Batteries and supplied to support your energy needs.

This appliance comes in various types/brands and specifications, ranging from 800Watts - 20KVA for residential and commercial uses, it automatically take over energy supply whenever you encounter Power Outage in less than 20 milli-seconds.

These Range of Inverters operating within the load capacity can actually support your energy needs as Back up to PHCN for up to 10hrs - 12hrs in a day!

*Don't forget, they run on batteries charged either by PHCN source or Generator.

We, at Xgate Technologies, have the stock and competent Staff to support you on this project of saving the huge waste resulting from the energy sector's inefficiencies.

Please go through the Attached Files in this mail it might help you make up your mind on what capacity that can support your energy needs.

Thanks for your patience and time.
For further Enquiries/Clarification, Send your Questions to any of these Addresses

E-mail: xgatetechnologies@yahoo.com,
xgatetechnologies@hotmail.com

OR

Please Call the numbers further below

0805 232 8592,
0808 669 4099,
042- 485 734
smiley
Re: Alternative Power Source Within Your Reach! by SignorZax: 8:09am On Mar 23, 2008
Thanx, but how much does it cost and can one install it in a one room face me I face you?
Re: Alternative Power Source Within Your Reach! by SignorZax: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2008
Thanx, but how much does it cost and can one install it in a one room face me I face you?
Re: Alternative Power Source Within Your Reach! by Xgate(m): 9:14am On Mar 24, 2008
Hello Signor Zax,

Thank you for taking time to read my advert.

The Prices Vary according to the capacity required, we have from 800 Watts to 220 KVA Inverters.
Going straight to Answer your second Question, Yes you can use it within a face me, i face you arrangement.

but firstly, we recommend that a load assessment survey be carried out at your place so that the exact capaity for your load can be determined.

Secondly, you can give us a comprehensive list of Electric Appliances that you use within the face me, i face you.
e.g. Light Bulbs 4
       Ring Boiler  1
       Television   1
       DVD/Decoder/VCR 1
       Desktop PC 1
       Laptop PC   1
       Electric Hot Plate 2 In 1
and So on, then we can do an approximation of what you will need to serve you better.
Re: Alternative Power Source Within Your Reach! by baabolight(m): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2008
Where is the 'Attached File'?
Re: Alternative Power Source Within Your Reach! by Xgate(m): 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2008
Well Sir,

Narialand can not take all the info i have as attachment, so if would forward your e-mail address to me, i will send the Info to you. i guess that would suit you better too.

Tnx
Re: Alternative Power Source Within Your Reach! by chukz4real(m): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2008
@Xgate
Well, how much will it cost me to get an AC Inverter that can conveniently power the following for 72hrs:
, A television set
, A desktop computer
, A laptop
, A refrigerator
, An Air conditioner (1.5hp)
, 2 (60W) electric bulbs and 2 flouresent tubes

Expecting your response
Re: Alternative Power Source Within Your Reach! by Xgate(m): 4:58am On Mar 26, 2008
From your request, you can't get an inverter that can power the listed appliances for 72 Hrs, don't forget they run on batteries, except you want to go for Heavy Duty Commercial types of Inverter which is highly Capital intensive!

From your List, you will need between a 7.5KVA - 10KVA Inverter, because these ranges are the only Capacities that can take an Air Conditioner, which it is not advisable to run on any residential sized inverter as it drains Battery power faster.

You can run all that you have listed except the Air Conditioner comfortably on a 3.5KVA inverter, as long as you do not overload it, for between 10-12hrs in a day of power outage.

if you are comfortable with this, let me know what your decisions are.

Have a lovely Day!!
Re: Alternative Power Source Within Your Reach! by lekush(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2008
Thanks for the post on inverter systems. I have actually been looking for someone to educate me on it and its shortcomings.

Could you please let me know the cost of inverter to power the following for 12 hours:

3 (60 watts) electric bulb
1 TV set
1 DSTV decoder
2 Fans
1 DVD

I will also appreciate it if you can send me write up on inverter system to lekanadebisi@yahoo.com

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Need Counseling On Career Prospects In USA / Food & Beverage Company Job Vacancies / A Coren Registered Civil Engineer Want To Work As An Expatriate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.