Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

A Coren Registered Civil Engineer Want To Work As An Expatriate - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Coren Registered Civil Engineer Want To Work As An Expatriate (1162 Views)

Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? / Nigerdock Sacks 1400 Nigerians Staff Left Its Expatriate Staff / How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Coren Registered Civil Engineer Want To Work As An Expatriate by suolboy(m): 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
I am a registered (chartered) civil engineer in Nigeria that want to work as an expatriate in middle east countries (Qatar, UAE, and Kuwait only ) and crisis free developing African countries.
Please, if you have any opportunity or knowledge to help me achieve this, do help me.
I have about seven years work experience in reinforced concrete and steel design of storey buildings and associated structures and construction in building, road and railway industries.
I work in Kaduna and Abuja.
my number is 08099047441.
PLEASE, I NEED THE HELP COS I WANT INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE.
Re: A Coren Registered Civil Engineer Want To Work As An Expatriate by suolboy(m): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
software applications I can use are AutoCAD, STAAD.pro, Prokon, RCC Spreadsheets and Microsoft word, excel, project and PowerPoint.
Re: A Coren Registered Civil Engineer Want To Work As An Expatriate by Bgino(m): 7:07am On Nov 04, 2013
inbox ur cv/cover letter and other necessary support doc to talk2romanus2000@yahoo.com. i'll beg a civil eng colleague and friend ie if u dnt mind Angola.he works at DELTA AFRIQUE.all the best..Eng.Romanus
Re: A Coren Registered Civil Engineer Want To Work As An Expatriate by suolboy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
Bgino: inbox ur cv/cover letter and other necessary support doc to talk2romanus2000@yahoo.com. i'll beg a civil eng colleague and friend ie if u dnt mind Angola.he works at DELTA AFRIQUE.all the best..Eng.Romanus
Thanks alot man. I have sent the c.v. to your email box. cheers.

1 Like

Re: A Coren Registered Civil Engineer Want To Work As An Expatriate by suolboy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
I have also added to myself trainings and workshop in
Construction safety and Practical Engineering projects management
Re: A Coren Registered Civil Engineer Want To Work As An Expatriate by suolboy(m): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
I have practical experience in reinforced concrete design of medium rise to one storey buildings, retaining walls, box culverts and steel structures design in accordance to British standards and recently Eurocodes.
Re: A Coren Registered Civil Engineer Want To Work As An Expatriate by suolboy(m): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
Am still seeking for help please.
Re: A Coren Registered Civil Engineer Want To Work As An Expatriate by suolboy(m): 4:53am On Nov 30, 2013
You want it to stand safe and durable, call a civil /structural engineer.
Re: A Coren Registered Civil Engineer Want To Work As An Expatriate by suolboy(m): 6:33am On Dec 19, 2013
Do not patronize quacks.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be Famous? [MUST READ] / Invitation To Interview @eliezer / Pdms-on-the-go V2.0...(cheapest-quality Pdms Training Ever!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.