Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night (19764 Views)

Best Cleavages At The AMVCA 2016 / [photos] See Rita Dominic, Mercy Aigbe, Genevieve And Others At The AMVCA 2016 / Pics: Beverly Osu & Angelo Passionately Kissing At Her Birthday Party Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by YorubaOmoge: 1:45am On Mar 10, 2013
Omosexy is wearing that slim corset, I can tell.

Still sexy as always kiss kiss

I actually like Gene's dress. Simple and flattering.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by YorubaOmoge: 1:45am On Mar 10, 2013
Omosexy, I want those thighs.
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by YorubaOmoge: 1:46am On Mar 10, 2013
Jackie Appiah, I want to marry you.

You are forever gorgeous.

Timeless beauty kiss
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 10, 2013
FlirtyKaren:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-mKJYtQOQRjc/UTszHtWA5KI/AAAAAAAAPJ0/B-6DIWjg_g8/s1600/Jackie-Appiah-And-Genevieve-Nnaji.jpg[/img]
I don't even understand how people can say Genny is prettier than Jackie. This photo just proves them wrong. Facially, Jackie beats Genny hands down.
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by nex(m): 7:25am On Mar 10, 2013
@ItsModella

Africans are now tending toward the Oyibo people's definition of beauty, or being pretty, which dictates that one must be very skinny. Hence the need to pick Genevieve over Jackie, under the supervision of the "Colonial Master".
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 10, 2013
As I dey scrool come see karen na so my eyes take close with fear. Her ugliness is not of this world. Kai
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by Tczar(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2013
Thumbs up omosexy.
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by ebera(f): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
yemmy19:
U must be blind,her 2face don fall reach abdomen.......check omosexy out,she's sweet kiss
y una dey talk rubbish!!!after all omotola n jenny,who senior!!!omotala senior am wif 2yrs.so mek una kip shut.genny is cool
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by Cornel88(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2013
Ladies with there fake life. I saw Majid and recognise him immidiately but i'm still struggle to recognise those ladies. Mtshew...
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by Aydesmond(m): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
gluv01:

grin grin grin

true, but Jenny is ageing somehow o. And looks like she was not comfortable with the responses gotten from her fans on her new short hair, and so decided to go back to the long extension.
wat I tink is dat may be she wan mess dats y she didn't stand well
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by aweleokolo: 9:46am On Mar 11, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Omosexy is wearing that slim corset, I can tell.

Still sexy as always kiss kiss

I actually like Gene's dress. Simple and flattering.

I thought I was the only one who noticed it. #AdyssGirdle
Re: Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night by GhostAccount(m): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
for the first time, Rukky Sanda actually looks good.

Omotola's curves...damn!!

all hail the camera lighting...just see how it exposes their makeup, Uru and Omotola's faces look really clayed..

Word

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh’s Erratic Behavior Almost Got Her Jailed In 2015 – Ghana Police / Davido Visits His New Estate In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.