Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks (19731 Views)

Actress Kate Henshaw Reveals Deep Secrets About Her YOUTHFULNESS Despite Her Age / Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her / Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by NaijaCelebrity: 6:20am On Sep 23, 2017
Though actress, Kate Henshaw is closer to 50 than 40, not just a few would think the actress is just in her late 20s. She has managed to look trim, fit and sexy despite her age.

Known for her great love for dancing, Kate, as she is fondly called, said she has always loved music.

“Music is the food of love and it is for the soul. If they are playing good music anywhere and you refuse to dance, then you are evil. I mean when everyone around you is on their feet, sweating it out on the dance floor and you remain on your seat, are you the devil? Music is from the heart and since I choose to be happy, anywhere they play good music, I start to dance. That is the secret of my happiness and that is what makes me look young. I am happy all the time.”

Also known to be a fitness enthusiast, Kate revealed that ever since she discovered the benefits of exercising about seven years ago, she has not visited a hospital in five years.

“I began to really do exercises about seven years ago and the benefits are just numerous. I can see the changes in my body and my health is great. I have not been to the hospital in five years. Before I began to exercise, I used to have malaria, fever or typhoid almost every month but I have not been to the hospital for anything and I know it is because of the exercise and the fact that I decided to choose a healthy lifestyle. The more you exercise your body, the stronger you get. I keep pushing my limits at the gym because that is what I am supposed to do. Athletes and people who cherish their health never stop training, they keep going,” said the actress.

http://news.nollyzone.com/kate-henshaw-reveals-secret-behind-happiness-youthful-looks/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

5 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by Lorechino(m): 6:22am On Sep 23, 2017
so this is really how FTC is? hmmmmm I rather miss my ... than to miss it. ;Dso this is really how FTC is? hmmmmm I rather miss my ... than to miss it.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 23, 2017
How does she look like she's in her early twenties heh,OP? undecided

15 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by ekensi01: 6:31am On Sep 23, 2017
Where the secret?

Let me tell you the truth, all this 21st century people who make it in life has no secret. God just show them favour and his grace was what brought them to that stage they are now.

They should better stop lying and thank God for his grace.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by Zeze06(m): 6:31am On Sep 23, 2017
kiss

But finally, she's pretty...and I don't believe her age undecided

She's definitely younger...

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 23, 2017
She is old joor

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by Narldon: 6:49am On Sep 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by itiswellandwell: 6:49am On Sep 23, 2017
Okay oooo... Looking youthful is all based on money.

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by bigsmoke2(m): 6:50am On Sep 23, 2017
Daily dose of Vitamin D oral tablet and suppositories that's her secret grin

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by nairavsdollars(f): 6:50am On Sep 23, 2017
Na lie...na short man Ayade money dey do the magic

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by Holuwahyomzzy: 6:51am On Sep 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by demolaxl(m): 6:51am On Sep 23, 2017
She is beautiful no doubt but don't zoom in to view her hands.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 23, 2017
Young dik and exercise

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 23, 2017
cool

Pretty face but masculine body

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by mofeoluwadassah: 6:52am On Sep 23, 2017
youthful look indeed....na makeup she dey use gbera joor

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:53am On Sep 23, 2017
hmmm I see
Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by laraemi(f): 6:53am On Sep 23, 2017
Money is good
Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by Donjazzy12(m): 6:54am On Sep 23, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Though actress, Kate Henshaw is closer to 50 than 40, not just a few would think the actress is just in her late 20s. She has managed to look trim, fit and sexy despite her age.

Known for her great love for dancing, Kate, as she is fondly called, said she has always loved music.

“Music is the food of love and it is for the soul. If they are playing good music anywhere and you refuse to dance, then you are evil. I mean when everyone around you is on their feet, sweating it out on the dance floor and you remain on your seat, are you the devil? Music is from the heart and since I choose to be happy, anywhere they play good music, I start to dance. That is the secret of my happiness and that is what makes me look young. I am happy all the time.”

Also known to be a fitness enthusiast, Kate revealed that ever since she discovered the benefits of exercising about seven years ago, she has not visited a hospital in five years.

“I began to really do exercises about seven years ago and the benefits are just numerous. I can see the changes in my body and my health is great. I have not been to the hospital in five years. Before I began to exercise, I used to have malaria, fever or typhoid almost every month but I have not been to the hospital for anything and I know it is because of the exercise and the fact that I decided to choose a healthy lifestyle. The more you exercise your body, the stronger you get. I keep pushing my limits at the gym because that is what I am supposed to do. Athletes and people who cherish their health never stop training, they keep going,” said the actress.

http://news.nollyzone.com/kate-henshaw-reveals-secret-behind-happiness-youthful-looks/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44
Calabar hottest Lesbian!
Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by phatasschick(f): 6:54am On Sep 23, 2017
Good for her
Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by wtfcoded: 6:54am On Sep 23, 2017
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by YelloweWest: 6:54am On Sep 23, 2017
We all know... it's diet and exercise...

I want to look good to but all I wam5 to do is sit on my couch read a book and eat fried chicken undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by Discharge(m): 6:55am On Sep 23, 2017
Every day young kiss can I have her number
Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by oluwaniyi66(m): 6:55am On Sep 23, 2017
Lawlahdey:
How does she look like she's in her early twenties heh,OP? undecided
let's compare your picture with her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by YelloweWest: 6:58am On Sep 23, 2017
ekensi01:
Where the secret?

Let me tell you the truth, all this 21st century people who make it in life has no secret. God just show them favour and his grace was what brought them to that stage they are now.

They should better stop lying and thank God for his grace.
God's grace yes. Hard work too.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by emelda86(f): 7:01am On Sep 23, 2017
Plz have the world ended just as that scientist said because its like I'm typing this from above.

Stupid scientist make u know go rest u think say God na Man mtcheeeeew....

Between Kate henshaw is very beautiful hot momma

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by TINALETC3(f): 7:02am On Sep 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by phranq30(m): 7:02am On Sep 23, 2017
Mehn, this "young" lady never ages! Nice one.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 23, 2017
They said world may likely end today september 23.
I'm still waiting............

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by BabbanBura(m): 7:02am On Sep 23, 2017
phatasschick:
Good for her

Aunty Chick, where is the phat ass?

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by toyinjimoh(m): 7:03am On Sep 23, 2017
Who are u deceiving madam u 're old, start having kids it's very important Aunty Kate
Re: Kate Henshaw Reveals The Secret Behind Her Happiness And Youthful Looks by nobodysmanrob(m): 7:03am On Sep 23, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos / My Mother Went To The Grave With 90 Per Cent Of My Secrets – Chioma Akpotha / Davido Ft. Popcaan – Risky (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.